RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Lol, that deserved its 'like' for sheer 'saltyness' .

Ignore Toast. She's senile and becoming very chavvy with it.

Don't you have homework to do, Zorders?

Im only seeing his shit through quotes.

Try the ignore setting, fucking brilliant, the forum looks so much tidier and better.

Shroud, think of her as one of those crazy old women who refuses to leave her house when there's a hurricane evacuation order. "No, godflamdammit!"

The only thing she's quick with is the business end of a walking stick.

Shroud, think of her as one of those crazy old women who refuses to leave her house when there's a hurricane evacuation order. "No, godflamdammit!"

The only thing she's quick with is the business end of a walking stick.

Uncannily accurate, as some have learned to their cost. :86396961:

Although both ends have their uses.

• Like 5

Anybody seen Brucie lately??

He did that 'sorry I cant be with you' bollocks for Strictly but since then absolutely nothing.

A certainty for this year.

He did that 'sorry I cant be with you' bollocks for Strictly but since then absolutely nothing.

Bruce Forsythe is on the list you clown.

Don't try getting smart you little twat.

W hen you have learned to spell and grow pubic hair then you may be able to have an opinion.

W hen you have learned to spell and grow pubic hair then you may be able to have an opinion.

lmfao just except the fact that I made you look like an idiot btw When will you not type when like W hen.

lmfao just except the fact that I made you look like an idiot btw When will you not type when like W hen.

Its 'accept' and your punctuation is shite.

Perhaps you need to spend more time doing homework than sitting around on here.

I've done all my homework and don't you have a job?

Yes I do.

Its just not at 22.40 on a Sunday night you tool.

Fucking hell..........

• Like 3

Yes I do.

Its just not at 22.40 on a Sunday night you tool.

Fucking hell..........

and why would I leave home work so late then hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Message for Shroud.

Don't waste your time sending me any more vile personal messages as I won't be reading them. You are a sick individual.

Message for Shroud.

Don't waste your time sending me any more vile personal messages as I won't be reading them. You are a sick individual.

jesus Christ you know you can report him for that shit.

Kid, you are 15 and I'm guessing you are shortly to sit the Irish equivalent of the GCSE examinations. Your lack of punctuation, grammar, spelling and syntax almost assuredly means you will fail. I have no doubt you will blame your pen for this, just the same as you blame your keyboard when posting on this site. Do yourself a favour; knuckle down and do some serious hard schoolwork instead of fucking up your future. Regards, Cat.

• Like 3

Message for Shroud.

I wonder if it is a generic one ? I put mine down to them being pished, wrapped in the Starz 'n' Shite pre Supperbowl.

Message for Shroud.

jesus Christ you know you can report him for that shit.

Fuck up.

Snitches get stitches.

It's 'Forsyth'. The only saga related to Brucie is the type of holiday he goes on every June with his darkie-wife.

Wait, Toast is a female?!?!

• Like 3

Kid, you are 15 and I'm guessing you are shortly to sit the Irish equivalent of the GCSE examinations. Your lack of punctuation, grammar, spelling and syntax almost assuredly means you will fail. I have no doubt you will blame your pen for this, just the same as you blame your keyboard when posting on this site. Do yourself a favour; knuckle down and do some serious hard schoolwork instead of fucking up your future. Regards, Cat.

actually I have great grammer in real life but not here because of my keyboard. Has your keyboard ever corrected before to beg, I guess not.

That doesn't explain your willingness to clipe....

actually I have great grammer in real life but not here because of my keyboard. Has your keyboard ever corrected before to beg, I guess not.

You tapped into your keyboard the word grammar and it 'corrected' it to grammer? Bullshit!

• Like 4

You tapped into your keyboard the word grammar and it 'corrected' it to grammer? Bullshit!

I had a great grandma too but she passed away.

• Like 3

Any news on Val Kilmer? I saw somewhere that he went to surgery this year after all...i know how a throat cancer looks like and this is taking too long for a throat cancer

Any news on Val Kilmer? I saw somewhere that he went to surgery this year after all...i know how a throat cancer looks like and this is taking too long for a throat cancer

Phil Chevron of The Pogues was diagnosed with throat cancer in 2007, he didn't die until 2013. Took a couple of years for Nick Curran to die.

• Like 1

Plus nobody knows if he actually HAS throat cancer, beyond wild mass online guessing.