RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Specifically, a hormone-producing pituitary tumour (prolactinoma). But before you get all excited about having a dead cert in their 40s with a guaranteed qualifying obit, let's consider her prognosis.

Occasionally, people with large or fast-growing pituitary adenomas may be disabled or have their lives shortened because the tumor or its treatment destroys vital brain tissue near the pituitary gland, but this is rare. In general, when a pituitary tumor is not cured, people live out their lives but may have to deal with problems caused by the tumor or its treatment, such as vision problems or hormone levels that are too high or too low.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/pituitarytumors/detailedguide/pituitary-tumors-after-follow-up

You could as well include Selena Gomez, I've heard she had lupus!

Rugby Legend Colin Meads is dying of Pancreatic Cancer source:aug 11th foxsports.com.au column

I fear another popular 2017 DDP pick will not make it to the starting line.

My updated 25 to return if they all survive 2016.

Gabor

De Havilland

Wouk

Adams

Douglas

Moore

Sallis

Duke of Edinburgh

James

Dole

Van der Westhuizen

Scales

Carter

Chong

Phillips

Castro

Graham

Tutu

Campbell

Norden

Banks

Chirac

Lynn

Noakes

Forsyth

New and returnees

Leah Bracknell

Terry Jones

Nobby Stiles

Ray Wilson (footballer)

Martin Peters

John Wetton

Claire Hollingworth

Michael I of Romania

Stan Bowles

Shelley Duvall

Cleo Laine

Valerie Harper

Tony Booth

Pete Murray

Helmut Kohl

Gregg Allman

Peter Skellern

Abdul Halim

Shannon Doherty

Desmond Carrington

Robert Mugabe

Sheila Mercier

Keith Richards

Malcolm Young

Norman Lloyd

What about the Clintons ? Hillary is rumored to be ill and Bill had serious health issues years ago.

They are almost 70.

Hillary no she is not going anywhere and bill does look a bit frail but I wouldn't consider him for the list. But he could be the first president since El bj to die below 80.
  • Like 2

What about the Clintons ? Hillary is rumored to be ill and Bill had serious health issues years ago.

They are almost 70.

Hillary no she is not going anywhere and bill does look a bit frail but I wouldn't consider him for the list. But he could be the first president since El bj to die below 80.

"El bj"? I see what you did there :lol:

• Like 3

Some possibilities I'd like to throw into the pot for discussion and consideration by others

92 year old British author Rosamunde Pilcher

Jackie Stallone (famous mother of Sylvester Stallone)

Hosni Mubarak former leader of Egypt

Ivor Danvers - British actor most famous for Z car's and Howards Way

Elizabeth Kelly British actress aged 95 who's starred in both Corrie as Edie Burgess and EastEnders as Aunt Nellie

Johnny Gold Famous British businessman and millionaire and former owner of londons famous celebrity/upper class haunt Tramps nightclub

American actress Estelle Parsons

• Like 1

I think sadly Daniella Westbrook would be a good edition next year.Just saw her her this morning interview and she looks and sounds like death warmed up.

• Like 1

Specifically, a hormone-producing pituitary tumour (prolactinoma). But before you get all excited about having a dead cert in their 40s with a guaranteed qualifying obit, let's consider her prognosis.

Occasionally, people with large or fast-growing pituitary adenomas may be disabled or have their lives shortened because the tumor or its treatment destroys vital brain tissue near the pituitary gland, but this is rare. In general, when a pituitary tumor is not cured, people live out their lives but may have to deal with problems caused by the tumor or its treatment, such as vision problems or hormone levels that are too high or too low.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/pituitarytumors/detailedguide/pituitary-tumors-after-follow-up

You could as well include Selena Gomez, I've heard she had lupus!

Mind you, long and well documented history of substance abuse, not generally condusive to healthy living

Few names to consider - Neil Simon (playwright), Leontyne Price (soprano), Hubert de Givenchy (designer) and Joe and Katherine Jackson.

• Like 2

I don't know why I keep seeing Joe Jackson up for deathlist. I honestly don't see him as deathlist material. I feel he's only famous for being Michael Jackson's dad.

It's different for girls Mr Russ...

Anyhoo, haven't got anything concrete, so public domain it is.

Nowt on Danny Baker for a while , but Colin Murray took over his slot a few weeks back.

Minuses.... Stated 5 week spell at the beginning.

Pros.....his health was fucked, it was short notice, and Murray 'wished him well' in the first week.

I don't know why I keep seeing Joe Jackson up for deathlist. I honestly don't see him as deathlist material. I feel he's only famous for being Michael Jackson's dad.

Because he was a music manager and is a household name as are a few of the Jacksons.

I'd like to see Clifton James on a DL before he kicks the bucket,

Wouldn't be much good after.

Fuck off!

He has been on my list for the last two years and im fucked if he is going on anybody elses.

f**k off!

He has been on my list for the last two years and im fucked if he is going on anybody elses.

But sharing is caring...

f**k off!

But sharing is caring...

I don't care

It made news when he was rushed to the hospital so his death will be big news too so he is famous enough for the list :) simple. To explain it to you in simple sentence: He created the Jacksons and is the most hated Jackson.

• Like 1

They are almost 70.

"El bj"? I see what you did there :lol:

why does toast have more likes than me?!? I am the one who came up with the joke you clowns!!!!