Sign in to follow this  
gcreptile

Joey Feek

Well it would be kinda stupid for her to pick a team this year...hence why I was talking about Rory..

• Like 1

Just listened to the song that joey and Rory made. If this is the quality of their regular work then they serously need more credit.

• Like 1

I feel bad for her. Was rooting for her to make it to February. But now, I reckon she ain't got much more than 48 hours.

Agreed. I've never felt much of anything for the people we post, save for a couple that impacted me. But this is the first one that it is killing me to watch. Finding out the child is a Down's baby was the topper. I can't express the absolute pain Rory Feek must be going through -- 2 years ago he and his wife making albums, going to red carpet affairs, and having a child on the way. 2 years later his wife is about to die, the band is no more, and he has a lifetime of being a single parent. Just awful awful awful. Sucks. If I was new to DPing I may have quit, this story is gut-wrenching.

​SC

It is really grim and I share your sentiment completely!It reinforces the fact that dead pooling is not a wish list as some people seem to think.It is merely a game of probability.Joey is my joker but I of course don`t want her to die but whether I pick her or not she will .I feel less bad picking those who`s fate is pretty much certain for some reason.If there is a chance they may recover I feel bad . When they have a chance of recovery I find those picks harder .to justify with my conscience.My heart breaks for the whole family especially Rory and her daughter.I do hope she goes soon now as it is clear from Rory`s last post that she is now in an awful amount of pain.A real tragic situation all around :(. This is the saddest pick I have ever chosen.

Joey recorded this song before she got ill and I confess I did shed a few tears :

• Like 3

This really is awful, knowing you're near the end, and suffering so intensely. I would gladly give away my DDP points any day for Joey's (or anyone else's, except Baghdadi and Mugabe-type of parasites) recovery.

She might be dead already, because when she dies I presume the family will hold back the news for a day or two. Seems like the kind of thing they'd do.

She might be dead already, because when she dies I presume the family will hold back the news for a day or two. Seems like the kind of thing they'd do.

Well the new album doesn't get released until Friday. so perhaps she's holding out until then.

I have a feeling I'm gonna wake up and find out she's passed :(

I feel bad for Rory honestly, having to take care of her baby daughter, who has Down syndrome, as a single father.

Well the new album doesn't get released until Friday. so perhaps she's holding out until then.

A new album on Friday? Hmm... David Bowie died 2 days after the release of his new album.

A new album on Friday? Hmm... David Bowie died 2 days after the release of his new album.

Alvin Stardust died the week before his album was released

Assuming she lives in Nashville, it's now after midnight EST and CST. Anyone looking for a 13th bonus just got screwed by The Reaper, who is a little distracted.

SC

It's very possible if she died a couple hours ago it is not reported until a day or so later.

• Like 1

She was having serious talks with Jesus this past weekend.

Then again if I was out of it on morphine, I'd be having a joke and a laugh with Lemmy.

• Like 1

Can't say much if she's been having serious talks with Jesus all week and he still doesn't want her...

• Like 1

http://www.people.com/article/rory-feek-shares-joey-update-as-daughter-makes-her-laugh

Her daughter made her laugh. How cute.

Anyways, she might still have some time left in her (days rather than hours), if she's still capable of laughing.

I am hoping she can hold on till Tuesday as she has been picked as a wildcard in my work game and the closing date for entries is today so the full lists won't go up till Monday.

http://www.people.com/article/rory-feek-shares-joey-update-as-daughter-makes-her-laugh

Anyways, she might still have some time left in her (days rather than hours), if she's still capable of laughing.

I am hoping she can hold on till Tuesday as she has been picked as a wildcard in my work game and the closing date for entries is today so the full lists won't go up till Monday.

If the closing date for entries is today. surely you'll be ok then.

Can't say much if she's been having serious talks with Jesus all week and he still doesn't want her...

Perhaps she's also trying to petition to Peter to let her in.

Whenever someone tries to explain the concept of heaven to me, I imagine St. Peter to be a bouncer, and telling people in a voice resembling Nosher Powell "If you're name's not on the list, you're not coming in". or "I don't care who you say you know".

If the closing date for entries is today. surely you'll be ok then.

But because she was a wildcard only myself and the player who has picked her will be aware that she is in the game until I get the full list circulated which will be Monday.

I can't believe they named their daughter, Indiana.

Aye, "Chic' would've been far better.

• Like 2

New album Hymns That Are Important to Us has been released today.

You can get a copy of it at your local Cracker Barrell.

• Like 1