Bibliogryphon

Who Do You Think Will Win The Democrat And Republican Nominations?

Who Do You Think Will Win The Democrat And Republican Nominations?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cruz withdraws, Trump guaranteed nomination.

I wonder now that Cruz is gone will Delusional Kasich also decide to call it quits?

Meanwhile, Sanders has now pulled ahead and stayed ahead for a while. He's leading by more than 5% and it looks like he will probably win. Still not positive, though, as many Clinton-favored counties haven't been counted yet.

He had one job, to get us all a nice brokered convention, and he couldn't even do that. What a disappointing human being.

Hilary should start editing her inaugeration speech.

• Like 1

Sanders officially wins Democratic race, 53% to 47%.

Next stop: West Virginia for Democrats and Republicans, plus Nebraska for Republicans only, a week from now - May 10th.

West Virginia be weird as fuck. 2 polls from February-ish show different results. One shows Sanders with a huge lead, the other Clinton with a huge lead. So it's a mystery.

With Cruz out, West Virginia and Nebraska are obviously going to Trump. If Cruz were still in, West Virginia would have gone to Trump anyway, but Nebraska probably to Cruz.

Sanders officially wins Democratic race, 53% to 47%.

Next stop: West Virginia for Democrats and Republicans, plus Nebraska for Republicans only, a week from now - May 10th.

West Virginia be weird as fuck. 2 polls from February-ish show different results. One shows Sanders with a huge lead, the other Clinton with a huge lead. So it's a mystery.

With Cruz out, West Virginia and Nebraska are obviously going to Trump. If Cruz were still in, West Virginia would have gone to Trump anyway, but Nebraska probably to Cruz.

And there was Cruz saying he was in it until the bitter end.

He had one job, to get us all a nice brokered convention, and he couldn't even do that. What a disappointing human being.

Hilary should start editing her inaugeration speech.

I dunno, has she finished learning Arabic yet?

05-03-16-Leicester-City-Stunning-Win-100

“In a stunning upset, Leicester City has clinched the Republican nomination for President.”

• Like 2

Kasich will be suspending his campaign as well. *crickets chirp*

Kasich will be suspending his campaign as well. *crickets chirp*

At least Kasich won't elbow his wife in the face when people console him.

• Like 1

Considering how awful Trump and Clinton's approval ratings are now and they haven't even begun attacking each other I wonder if this leaves the door open for Libertarian Gary Johnson to cash in his Money In The Bank briefcase.

aw50bX8.jpg

Considering how awful Trump and Clinton's approval ratings are now and they haven't even begun attacking each other I wonder if this leaves the door open for Libertarian Gary Johnson to cash in his Money In The Bank briefcase.

aw50bX8.jpg

They've been attacking each other. Just not as much as their rivals from the same parties.

Im certainly seeing a 'President Trump welcomes UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson to the Whitehouse' scenario................

Im certainly seeing a 'President Trump welcomes UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson to the Whitehouse' scenario................

How about "President Trump meets London Mayor Sadiq Khan after Khan refused entry to the US"

• Like 4

How about "President Trump meets London Mayor Sadiq Khan after Khan refused entry to the US"

Well Trump COULD be banned from entering the UK so where should they meet? :D

I very much doubt they'll ban him. They could always meet him in his cell after he's convicted of genocide ;)

He likes the Rasmussen poll, which puts him 2% ahead of Hillary. And I believe the margin of error is somewhere between 2-3%

The German spa town of Bad Hersfeld sounds appropriate.

• Like 2

aw50bX8.jpg

You're not the only one wondering. Failing that America is likely to discover tactical voting with loads of people who don't like either candidate simply going for the less obnoxious (in their eyes) to stop the one they really hate.

• Like 1

I haven't really been following this story. Is Donald Trump going to be President then? He's a bit of a cock, isn't he?

• Like 2

I haven't really been following this story. Is Donald Trump going to be President then? He's a bit of a cock, isn't he?

Hoping he gets in now so when Canada says how good looking their leader is, we can say yes but we have a bigger cock.

SC

They have to have an election where everyone gets to vote and the losing side then claim it was stolen and they have to reclaim the country from the thieves.

• Like 1

This is pretty much where I am with this.

Odds are that Hillary will win the general election not Trump. I agree with your comment on Trump but decorum forbids me from labeling Clinton.