Joey Russ

Ideas And Possibilities For 2018

Sicilian mafia boss Totò Riina is gravely ill and a court may send him out of prison soon. According to reports, he has severe cardiovascular disease and kidney cancer. 

• Like 2

Fuck you for mentioning that pick on the forum. 

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Fuck you for mentioning that pick on the forum. 

:clivedunn:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, drol said:

:clivedunn:

That was a name I was hoping to not be mentioned for a number of reasons...

4 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

That was a name I was hoping to not be mentioned for a number of reasons...

Relative?

3 minutes ago, drol said:

Relative?

Nah. I'll explain later (though if one of the veterans could take a guess, I would allow it). 

Yeah, that name is/was gold. But it appears that research is now so good that such a pick is hardly unique anymore -though yes, I also thought there was a chance since I got to know him by a german news article (evading the typical search patterns.)

However, the 6 base points are not that many. And he also is more likely to die this year, I think.

3 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Yeah, that name is/was gold. But it appears that research is now so good that such a pick is hardly unique anymore -though yes, I also thought there was a chance since I got to know him by a german news article (evading the typical search patterns.)

However, the 6 base points are not that many. And he also is more likely to die this year, I think.

Not to mention he could be a fraud, or linger on forever, as seems to be common with criminals.

Bad DDP pick.

2 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Agreed on that. I was going to reveal on July 1, after the Poker Tournament began I feel like he'll die this year instead of next year. I mean, let's be honest, who doesn't want to someday get an infamous godfather as a DDP hit. But the main reason I wanted it to stay hidden was, when typing to see if his name was mentioned on the forum before, discovering that he was actually on the original line up of David Quantick Showbiz Pals. Just like Bruce Langhorne for Death Impends, I felt like that I was holding a piece of the Berlin Wall (though I knew that some top deadpoolers would've picked him for the Poker Tournament). 

@RadGuy That does seem to be the trend now a days, however, since he is 86, and one of the most notorious criminals, I doubt they would release him without him being seriously ill. 

Though if he does make it to 2018, I think he could be both Drop 40 fodder and make an appearance on deathlist (that could be Brady's replacement). 

Adam West .. batman  (my entry was to state that he died, it's not like it is easy to find the other area when on a phone)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Szabaka said:

Adam West .. batman

Thanks for the tip on who not to pick. 

8 minutes ago, Szabaka said:

Adam West .. batman

No, it wouldn't be good for DL as he's already dead. See Bette Davis.

4 hours ago, drol said:

No, it wouldn't be good for DL as he's already dead. See Bette Davis.

Well Peter Falk has alzheimers.  

Most of them are famous enough and I have no health update.

Lata Mangeshkar, Ram Narayan, Dilip Kumar, Dharmendra 

Alexey Leonov, Thich Nhat Hanh, Yusuf al Qaradawi,  Agnes Varda, Harry Belafonte, Alan Greenspan, Hans Blix, Michiko, Sirikit, Ali al Sistani, Michael Collins, Armin Mueller Stahl, Costa Gavras, Irene Papas, Mikis Theodorakis, Philip Roth, Toni Morrison, Dan Rather, Sheldon Adelson, Willie Mays, Vin Scully, Pat Robertson, Stanislav Shushkevich, Alejandro Jadorowsky, Imelda Marcos. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ajesh said:

Alexey Leonov, Thich Nhat Hanh, Yusuf al Qaradawi,  Agnes Varda, Harry Belafonte, Alan Greenspan, Hans Blix, Michiko, Sirikit, Ali al Sistani, Michael Collins, Armin Mueller Stahl, Costa Gavras, Irene Papas, Mikis Theodorakis, Philip Roth, Toni Morrison, Dan Rather, Sheldon Adelson, Willie Mays, Vin Scully, Pat Robertson, Stanislav Shushkevich, Alejandro Jadorowsky, Imelda Marcos. 

Nice try. You could do much worse.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ajesh said:

I've never heard d of a single one of these people

I've actually read one of their autobiographies, being a sad bastard.

What are the chances of Smith Hart making it to 2018?

6 minutes ago, FixedBusiness said:

What are the chances of Smith Hart making it to 2018?

None.