Joey Russ

Ideas And Possibilities For 2018

2 minutes ago, FujimoriNoMorey said:

2018 will be a battle to see which beloved cardinal Legend(Angelo Sodano or Jozef Tomko) dies first

I'll go with Lou Brock or Bob Gibson.

On 24 décembre 2017 at 20:51, ThePrematureBurial said:

Jose Carreras looks very frail & had to cancel a concert due to illness a while ago. Monserrat Caballe is infirm & wheelchair-bound. 

Placido Domingo, Sherrill Milnes, Mirella Freni & Tony Bennett on the other hand, seem to be in good form.

Just an Idea: Rosie O'Donnell. She had a heart-attack, seems extremely choleric & writes confusing stuff on her Twitter feed. (Just like the late Carrie Fisher). Kathy Griffin is also a loose cannon. I think that both are capable of committing an act of madness. 

We may also see one or two suicides as a result of the MeToo movement. Polanski was able to come through difficult times, because he never lost the support of the film industry. But times have changed. Weinstein, Spacey & James Levine are probably too narcissistic to take their own lives, but others may not be able to endure life as an outcast.

Rosie O'Donell is a good idea because of her private life.

About #MeToo movement, am I the one who think that Lars von Trier is capable of "committing an act of madness"? He seems to have mental health issues.

I wonder if somebody like Benoit Magimel (Cannes film festival winner in the 2000's) might die this year. He has cocaine habits.  

• Like 1

Lee Scratch Perry

Who's smoked a ton or two of prime weed and otherwise abused his body will be 82 if he sees March 20th

How did he even get this far?

So do we mention that [significant cultural and sporting figure from a major European nation] currently in critical condition here, or do you want it hidden so nobody steals your pick for next year?

5 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

So do we mention that [significant cultural and sporting figure from a major European nation] currently in critical condition here, or do you want it hidden so nobody steals your pick for next year?

Well given the information you've provided us we're all now capable of unearthing the fact that Vittorio Cecchi Gori is in a critical condition after suffering a stroke anyhow. So why not?

15 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Tell all

Edit: If its the one above.....

I don't know how to play it now I'm the gamerunner! I dunno if I want to pepper you all with these gems. But Gori is a guaranteed within-the-hour obit for those of you unsure.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Dead Cow said:

Well given the information you've provided us we're all now capable of unearthing the fact that Vittorio Cecchi Gori is in a critical condition after suffering a stroke anyhow. So why not?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, WHY DID YOU MENTION HIM?

• Haha 2

There goes the Drollercoaster unique.

9 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Lee Scratch Perry

Who's smoked a ton or two of prime weed and otherwise abused his body will be 82 if he sees March 20th

How did he even get this far?

He has no plans to die.

10 hours ago, Doornail said:

Him and Leah Bracknell, then

Look at how popular she is in the current posted teams!

16 hours ago, The Dead Cow said:

Critical but STABLE

The kind of tease who can prove costly if suddenly gifted a joker position in the final days of the year.

I'm not going there (on current form)

My predictions for 2018:

Macaulay Culkin - don't leave him alone.

Charlie Sheen - even money can't cheat death

Donald Trump - will another pretzel return to the White House?

Elton John - goodbye yellow brick road!

• Like 1

On 12/1/2017 at 12:30, TomTomTelekom said:

I think the suggestions are not so bad. but I also agree that these are probably not deathlisty enough, beside of Ecclestone oder Prince Henrik.
Klaus von Donhany is in my opinion one of the best known and smartest politicians in Germany. He was Mayor of Hamburg and Minister of Education. But his reputation in the UK or USA is probably as high as that of a Gord Downie or Erroll Christie in Germany :)

John Paul Stevens is a sitting US Supreme Court Justice, I can’t believe the responses to this list.  He’s easily the most recognizable name on it, and more notable than at least half the EXISTING goddamn DL.  

Hope no one mentions cancerous Justice Sotomayor it’ll send Hamburgians into a tizzy.

SC

22 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

I don't know how to play it now I'm the gamerunner! I dunno if I want to pepper you all with these gems. But Gori is a guaranteed within-the-hour obit for those of you unsure.

Pepper us all you want Spade.

39 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

John Paul Stevens is a sitting US Supreme Court Justice, I can’t believe the responses to this list.  He’s easily the most recognizable name on it, and more notable than at least half the EXISTING goddamn DL.  

Hope no one mentions cancerous Justice Sotomayor it’ll send Hamburgians into a tizzy.

SC

JPS left the bench in 2010.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

JPS left the bench in 2010.

Yes...WAS a sitting, hard to rant on an iPhone 7 lol

On 12/25/2017 at 14:13, CastAway said:

Eric Garner's 27 year old daughter, Erica, is in the hospital in a coma after suffering a heart attack. Given the fact that her dad was a victim of police brutality, plus the fact that she's been an outspoken activist against police brutality I'd expect a QO.

Erica Garner suffered 'major brain damage' in the heart attack

Happy Birthday to Roy Hattersley who is 85 today.

Just saying....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Happy Birthday to Roy Hattersley who is 85 today.

Just saying....

You celebrating it like it's his last birthday? ....

... hopefully.

6 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Give her a bag of skittles! She'll be as right as rain in no time.

declared brain dead

On 26/12/2017 at 21:20, The Dead Cow said:

Cecchi Gori is on the mend and will be discharged from hospital in ten days.