The Mad Hatter

The Dead Of 2017

I must stress this is *not confirmed* as yet but the ex-Central/Carlton employee group is saying that William G Stewart has died.

2 minutes ago, Vinegar Tits said:

I must stress this is *not confirmed* as yet but the ex-Central/Carlton employee group is saying that William G Stewart has died.

We'll soon find out if he doesn't visit the forum again. 

45 minutes ago, Vinegar Tits said:

But it's not my birthday until tomorrow...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

We'll soon find out if he doesn't visit the forum again. 

Better experiment it with Robert Mugabe.

1 hour ago, drol said:

Better experiment it with Robert Mugabe.

Is he the only forum namesake left now?

17 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Is he the only forum namesake left now?

John Kettley's still around isn't he?

11 minutes ago, themaninblack said:

John Kettley's still around isn't he?

His last access was on January 11th. I remember him announcing Ralph Stanley's death in June 2016.

3 minutes ago, drol said:

His last access was on January 11th. I remember him announcing Ralph Stanley's death in June 2016.

He counts regardless, as I meant which celebrities with a DeathList member namesake are still alive, regardless of the member's activity.

Suzan Farmer (IMDb), British actress, has died aged 75. She has appeared in Dixon of Dock GreenCoronation Street and Blake's 7 amongst others.

Edit: The Telegraph obituary.

9 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Suzan Farmer (IMDb), British actress, has died aged 75. She has appeared in Dixon of Dock GreenCoronation Street and Blake's 7 amongst others.

I remember her best as one of the 4 hapless travellers who spend the night in Draculas castle in Dracula Prince of Darkness, one of my all time favourite films. . She's the one who didn't become a vampire 

10 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I remember her best as one of the 4 hapless travellers who spend the night in Draculas castle in Dracula Prince of Darkness, one of my all time favourite films. . She's the one who didn't become a vampire 

Oh, that explains why I saw her in Asda one sunny morning, then

David Lyle, former CEO of The National Geographic Channel, has died aged 67.

Legendary butcher Marco Peerdeman has died suddenly:

http://meatinfo.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/21766/Industry_legend_Marco_Peerdeman_passes_away.html

He was one of The Netherlands' "most prolific Butchers" and had lived in London for the past 10 years.

He also was, for example, Chief of Judges at the World Steak Challenge 2017.

Edit: Could he have died of heart failure?

10 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

:clivedunn:

It's fine to post it in the "Dead of" year thread.  All deaths would be posted here if I was in charge.

• Like 1

No links as yet but it's being reported that pioneering TV producer Jack Good (Oh Boy! Six-Five Special) has died aged 86. I didn't know he was still alive (until now) and thought he was a lot older.

1 hour ago, Vinegar Tits said:

No links as yet but it's being reported that pioneering TV producer Jack Good (Oh Boy! Six-Five Special) has died aged 86. I didn't he was still alive (until now) and thought he was a lot older.

I thought he was dead already too.

*rushes off to check IMDB for Ready Steady Go and Juke Box Jury*

Edit: looks like one of my picks this year directed for Ready Steady Go...no sign of him dying though..

My sources 're Jack Good are quite obscure but I trust them. I guess the family haven't released the news to the BBC etc yet. We'll see in time.

Mark Wynter and Kim Wilde are both saying he's died and I suspect they (or at least Mark and Kim's dad) would know better than most. I'm still calling it that's he's dead.

On 9/26/2017 at 06:06, Vinegar Tits said:

My sources 're Jack Good are quite obscure but I trust them. I guess the family haven't released the news to the BBC etc yet. We'll see in time.

Mark Wynter and Kim Wilde are both saying he's died and I suspect they (or at least Mark and Kim's dad) would know better than most. I'm still calling it that's he's dead.

Hollywood.com declares....however useful that source is.
SC
http://www.hollywood.com/general/six-five-special-producer-jack-good-dies-60697431/