msc

The Deathlist Cup

Can I say I feel slightly embarrassed and humbled at receiving a bye to the second round. On the other hand, this is the furthest I thought I'd get so....WINNING!!! :D

• Like 5

I predict that captain cazoo,me,joey,heef,Shaun,cow,penguin,Pedro and grceptile will advance forward.

• Like 1

I predict that captain cazoo,me,joey,heef,Shaun,cow,penguin,Pedro and grceptile will advance forward.

Thank you for you vote of confidence. I'm hoping that an early goal settles the nerves and it doesn't become a game of two halves where I have to revert to a long ball game in squeaky bum time.

• Like 1

Here's my prediction for winners (though seeing their squad could change them):
1. CaptainChorizo
2. Too early to call
3. Me (sorry Grim)
4. Too early to call
5. Garn2
6. RadGuy
7. Dead Cow
8. Switch (sorry rockhopper, also basing on DDP performance)
9. Jiroemen Kimura
10. Gcreptile (although had msc not revealed his team before hand, then it would be too early to call).

Just my opinion

• Like 1

1. CaptainChorizo

2. Too early to call

3. Me (sorry Grim)

4. Too early to call

5. Garn2

6. RadGuy

7. Dead Cow

9. Jiroem Kimura

10. Gcreptile (although had msc not revealed his team before hand, then it would be too early to call).

Just my opinion

Piss poor.

Remember, in the event of the Captain not making it to my ground, he'll forfeit.

*runs around in circles, praying for snow*

Hmhm. Not sure about my tie with Garn2, and seems nobody else is either.

• Like 1

1. CaptainChorizo

2. Too early to call

3. Me (sorry Grim)

4. Too early to call

5. Garn2

6. RadGuy

7. Dead Cow

9. Jiroem Kimura

Just my opinion

I'll take too early to call. Although my team sheet doesn't inspire confidence in me.

Right then. Squad in training till midweek, then name the team. Signed one today from a parks team. Not sure she's ready to give it all yet, so may be on the bench. Will be a unique with a national obit though !

Hope I don't suffer to much from 'JK Fouling'

Hey I got a bye. Second Round here we come.

Does save someone an embaressing first round thrashing.......

....probably me!

• Like 2

Hey I got a bye. Second Round here we come.

Does save someone an embaressing first round thrashing.......

....probably me!

It did though give you an opportunity to embarrass yourself with your spelling! :)

I find Morbidkid and Joey's confidence in my lack of ability to pick 11 people that might die during February quite intimidating.

I think I've lost the face off!

• Like 2

Aye, well - the squad seeking to stop you just turned up for action

Let's put it this way - if this was a real football game it would be cruelty above and beyond anything in the Geneva Convention to put them on a pitch

• Like 1

Local derby round 2 Mary?

Aye marra - it's what yon crowds are bayin' for - just needs Morbidkid to lay down like a good l'al fella!

Well since Mary is done her team might as well make mine public knowledge.

Steve Summers

2. Joost van der westihuzen

3. Charles Manson

4. Glen Campbell

5. Leah Brackneil

6. Sara Coward

7. Eroll Christie

8. King Michael

9. Peter Skilleren

10. Tony Booth

11. Gord downie.

Subs

Ian Brady

Edited on the 31st of January to remove John wetton and replace him with glen Campbell.

Well since Mary is done her team might as well make mine public knowledge.

Steve Summers

2. Joost van der westihuzen

3. Charles Manson

4. John wetton

5. Leah Brackneil

6. Sara Coward

7. Eroll Christie

8. King Michael

9. Peter Skilleren

10. Tony Booth

11. Gord downie.

Subs

Glen Campbell

Ian Brady

Not sure who Peter Skilleren is but if you meant Skellern, he's gone my lovely.

Tempted only to give points to MorbidKid if Steve Summers (apparently a non-entity Tory councillor down south) dies, rather than the World Cup chap, tbh.

MPFC, Skellern lives but Sarstedt's dead. Though given Skellern's a Drop 40 and not on the Pan Breed team - long may he live!

Tempted only to give points to MorbidKid if Steve Summers (apparently a non-entity Tory councillor down south) dies, rather than the World Cup chap, tbh.

MPFC, Skellern lives but Sarstedt's dead. Though given Skellern's a Drop 40 and not on the Pan Breed team - long may he live!

Bloody Leopard Seal hacked my account again.

• Like 2

Aye, I know - were you addressing that to Rockhopper... who appeared to have the two musos confused. I've actually seen Skellern play a gig (not summat I'd readily admit to just anyone).

Since Morbid has gone public I might as well make my line up common knowledge too:

Emma Morano

Alice Ducat

Gord Downie

Tony Booth

Mark Sims

Ralph Clark – centenarian paedo

Sara Coward

Billy Graham

Mark Sims - DNS DUE TO DEATH

Leah Bracknell

Errol Christie

Sub:

Anne Hamilton-Byrne

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

On a serious note re teams - msc - what if...

Some cynically minded sod were to take advantage of an oppontent naming a team on this thread and then exploit it by naming ten of the same individuals and one conspicious low hanger to swap for the - apparently - healthiest member of the opposing line up?

Clearly morbid and I have a few in midfield who will - literally - cancel each other out; but doubtless there's potential for more blatant cynicism as the final rounds bring out the competitive beast in whoever is still standing.

That's why I strongly suggest PMing me the teams. Someone asked me if they should put it in here instead earlier and I hinted to much that issue.

Essentially, if you post your team here early, and thus give your opponent an unhealthy advantage, you're a fool, imo. Either that, or the entirely impartial and lovely referee... B)

• Like 3

That's why I strongly suggest PMing me the teams. Someone asked me if they should put it in here instead earlier and I hinted to much that issue.

Essentially, if you post your team here early, and thus give your opponent an unhealthy advantage, you're a fool, imo. Either that, or the entirely impartial and lovely referee... B)

Aye, well - fair enough then, buyer beware or summat

Clearly you'll confirm you had a PM of my team before morbid announced his line up so the collision of the odd blatant low hanger in each line up is down to deft picking by both managers.

I can confirm I have PM's of both teams from before Morbid and you posted your teams.

Aye, I know - were you addressing that to Rockhopper... who appeared to have the two musos confused. I've actually seen Skellern play a gig (not summat I'd readily admit to just anyone).

Since Morbid has gone public I might as well make my line up common knowledge too:

Emma Morano

Alice Ducat

Gord Downie

Tony Booth

Mark Sims

Ralph Clark centenarian paedo

Sara Coward

Billy Graham

Mark Sims - DNS DUE TO DEATH

Leah Bracknell

Errol Christie

Sub:

Anne Hamilton-Byrne

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

You had Sims twice just a FYI

Aye, well - fair enough then, buyer beware or summat

Clearly you'll confirm you had a PM of my team before morbid announced his line up so the collision of the odd blatant low hanger in each line up is down to deft picking by both managers.

I knew Mary port posted his team to you. Since my oppent can't go back and change his team I don't think I made a mistake.