football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

Welcome and good luck.

Hello. New members always welcome, especially ones that can string half a sentence together 😄

• Like 1

Aah, so this is the place where we all say hello and hold a soapy tit wank welcome party to noobs like myself...

Well, erm, hello. I'm the Quim Reaper, but you can call me Quim. Well, people do call me that anyway. In so many words. I'm a typical pedantic, morbid, disparaging Brit and I have a sense of humour that's not so much dark as it is completely sinister. I found this site in articles I read describing the act of listing people who are expected to fall off their mortal coil as 'sick', 'deranged' and 'twisted'. I've no idea what they could possibly mean by that, but I felt that in the little spare time I have to make an appearance on the online I'd fit in brilliantly.

I've got a shadow death list of my own in my signature, it's decidedly middling but I'm new. I can't trust myself to do dead pools right or any of that, I just about found my way onto this topic to introduce myself (after having posted 5 times already, sorry), to be honest with you I'm often so knackered and lost I need sat nav to find my own nipples.

Anyway, I suppose I'll see you fatherfuckers around here somewhere :rip:

• Like 1

Aah, so this is the place where we all say hello and hold a soapy tit wank welcome party to noobs like myself...

Well, erm, hello. I'm the Quim Reaper, but you can call me Quim. Well, people do call me that anyway. In so many words. I'm a typical pedantic, morbid, disparaging Brit and I have a sense of humour that's not so much dark as it is completely sinister. I found this site in articles I read describing the act of listing people who are expected to fall off their mortal coil as 'sick', 'deranged' and 'twisted'. I've no idea what they could possibly mean by that, but I felt that in the little spare time I have to make an appearance on the online I'd fit in brilliantly.

I've got a shadow death list of my own in my signature, it's decidedly middling but I'm new. I can't trust myself to do dead pools right or any of that, I just about found my way onto this topic to introduce myself (after having posted 5 times already, sorry), to be honest with you I'm often so knackered and lost I need sat nav to find my own nipples.

200w.gif#40

We all know why you're being nice to him, presumably the offer of assistance with this issue has already been sent via PM?

200w.gif#40

We all know why you're being nice to him, presumably the offer of assistance with this issue has already been sent via PM?

No cat is not leg humpers unlike you.
  • Like 1

A very warm welcome on your entrance.

• Like 1

Well, erm, hello. I'm the Quim Reaper

Are you sure you're not a Brazilian?

• Like 4

200w.gif#40

Do you know at times Deathray you can be downright nasty and this is one of them. I'm just saying hello to both Wednesday Addams and The Quim Reaper. I have not PM'd either of them.

• Like 1

200w.gif#40

Do you know at times Deathray you can be downright nasty? And this is one of them. I'm just saying hello to both WednesdayAddams and TheQuimReaper. I have not PM'd either of them.

Fixed your punctuation for you.

Can you believe I have only just found the correct thread to say Hello?? Well I can. Bit scatty like that am I. lol

I first found this site 2 or 3 years ago during a Google search and immediately thought it was a fantastic thing. Very British indeed. You do have to have a dark humour to properly 'enjoy' this site I feel and that seemed to fit me I think. I would drift in to read a few threads on occasion but it was rare I admit. Then in spring last year when the Celeb death rate seemed to be bizarre, I read a BBC article referencing Deathlist. I felt it was time to join and get access to those member only threads.

With the end of the year approaching and a flurry of deaths after Castro, I felt I wanted to make a post of two, which I've done. I can see there are some very strong characters here and dynamics which of course I need to learn over time. I do appreciate some of you out there have known each other for a very long time. In the meantime I'm just gonna try to stay out of trouble til people know me more. I have entered the 5 names Deadpool and drawn up a short personal list of hopefuls for this year as my first ever attempt, so lets see how that goes.

It's never easy finding a niche in a well established arena and I can understand when longer members go 'Oh, not another Newbie!'. But I hope you don't mind if I hang around with you guys and chip in now and again. Thanks. xx

Not at all.

That kind of post makes you part of ' da gang'

You may need to post up your A/S/L to keep Charon happy though..... :D

• Like 2

Quinn I have a warning lfn is an asshole.

What has 'QUIM' got to do with anything?

I didn't respond to their post you bell end.

Another thing, don't PM me again.

Quinn I have a warning point.

Yeah. Thanks for telling us something that we already know about.

• Like 1

MK, you're becoming tediously annoying again. Keep it up and you'll have another weeks 'holiday' from DL.

• Like 4

I'm plenty of things associated with that area, so I'm told.

• Like 3

I'm plenty of things associated with that area, so I'm told.

You are going to fit in just fine.

• Like 1

Hello. New here. Also how do I change my username. When I registered the board would only allow me to type in certain characters.

I wanted to be known as Lizzie Jones (if no one else has that name).

Hello. New here. Also how do I change my username. When I registered the board would only allow me to type in certain characters.

Go to the name shame and make your request :)

I'll do it later when I'm on the laptop.

Too many newbies, probably brought here by Michael Baggott.