Sign in to follow this  
Zsa Zsa's leg

Alberto Fujimori

Oh look, the sky is blue

• Haha 2

Committee should stark picking this guy.Could be the next Zsa Zsa Gabor or Ronnie Biggs at this rate!

25 minutes ago, drol said:

Anyone for a sweepstake as to when Drol comes back to tell us he's been discharged?

I'll say tomorrow.

• Haha 2

I’ll say tonight at this rate.

5 minutes ago, Sly Ronnie said:

Anyone for a sweepstake as to when Drol comes back to tell us he's been discharged?

I'll say tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, Sly Ronnie said:

I'll say tomorrow.

Friday.

It's when you see Thatcher has posted on here you know it isn't a drill.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

God how many did he have since his thread was created 

15/16 I think. Berlusconi's at 16/17, but Fujimorey's getting there. 

13 minutes ago, Sly Ronnie said:

I'll say tomorrow.

Superstar Billy Graham's long-lost Peruvian brother Alberto Fujimori will be discharged on the 10th of February.

Edit: Or 10th of March, as that's taken already.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why Fujimori left his exile in Japan. He was safe and protected there, he could not be touched there, all was good for him there and he must have known had he moved he would have been arrested, which he was upon hours to his visit to Chile.

I am quite sure if he had never visited Chile, he would still be a free man and a much healthier one than he is now, likely even not one for DL consideration yet.

Can anyone understand why he left his exile? It was sheer craziness!

17 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

God how many did he have since his thread was created 

• Like 1

On 08/02/2023 at 03:25, The Daredevil said:

For the life of me, I cannot understand why Fujimori left his exile in Japan.

Maybe because he loves his country, and so he wanted to go back to Peru. That’s not unheard of. Especially at his age, he wants to die in his home country.

7 hours ago, arghton said:

Soon after a hearing...:rolleyes:

On 07/02/2023 at 18:25, The Daredevil said:

For the life of me, I cannot understand why Fujimori left his exile in Japan. He was safe and protected there, he could not be touched there, all was good for him there and he must have known had he moved he would have been arrested, which he was upon hours to his visit to Chile.

I am quite sure if he had never visited Chile, he would still be a free man and a much healthier one than he is now, likely even not one for DL consideration yet.

Well I believe he attempted to re-introduce himself to Peruvian politics. He had lost his power and fantasized over re-gaining it. Out of the blue, Fujimori announced his candidacy for the 2006 Peruvian national election. Shortly afterward, he moved to Chile, believing that he could have a political office in Peru while living outside of the country. There were two flaws with this, however. (Fujimori was officially banned by the government of Peru, and he couldn't serve outside of the country anyway). Fujimori, the power-hungry maniac, believed that Chile would let him off the hook. However, the Chilean government arrested Fujimori and extradited him to Peru.

• Like 1

Alejandro Toledo candidates himself for the role of the next Fujimori, he asks to be freed for receiving treatment for the cancer that affects him and pointed out he has been suffering for the last 15 years from a serious but undisclosed disease for which he has been treated in the US.
I used this thread since he already succeeded Fujimori in the presidece of Perù and he is the first of the four Peru presidents involved in the Odebrecht scandal (Garcia shot himself in 2019, Ollanta Humala and Kuzcinsly are currently in jail) but feel free to move this in a more appropriate topic.

Immediate release ordered

El Mundo says it's because apparently because his overall health is "broken" with a-fib, pulmonary fibrosis and tongue cancer. I think it's because he's successfully bribed someone, but we'll see. 

DL 2039.

• Haha 2

In other photos there's no oxygen. He is putting on a show as usual.

• Like 1

Just last week, for a reason I can't remember, I looked up the japanese Royal House. One of the princesses was/is in Peru for an "official visit". I assume the release belongs to a certain kind of deal. These countries seem to have some form of stronger connection.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drol said:

In other photos there's no oxygen. He is putting on a show as usual.

I dunno his lips are pretty blue and his hands are pretty pale for him to be bullshitting. 

On 07/12/2023 at 07:14, Charles De Gaulle said:

I dunno his lips are pretty blue and his hands are pretty pale for him to be bullshitting. 

I agree.  He looks like shit.  He will absolutely be staying on my list.  

• Like 3

Alberto Fujimori de...cided to make a TikTok account

• Like 3
  • Haha 3