Paul Bearer

The Dead of 2020

8 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Reports of the death of American cinematographer Allen Daviau:

Basically, it's all there in the tweet. From other reports, it's the COVID-19 that printed his last frame.

Clearly a huge figure in Hollywood yet most people probably wouldn't recognise his name.I'm ashamed to say I didn't ! 

15 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Reports of the death of American cinematographer Allen Daviau:

Basically, it's all there in the tweet. From other reports, it's the COVID-19 that printed his last frame.

This cements 16 April 2020 as a contender for worst day ever for celebrity carnage.  Very sad day especially in Hollywood.

SC

My high school bully died from the Rona Virus a couple of days.
I said good fucking riddance. 

Finally the virus took out someone I hate. 

24 minutes ago, TheKing said:

Death is never something to be celebrated. Not mourned yes but celebrated seems a bit fucking far and physcotic. Maybe you'll change your opinion when someone you like gets it you utter subhuman wankstain. Hope you get fucking coronavirus and get it bad. Just gonna go rearrange my voodoo dolls to move you up the queue. Broken leg maybe? Or snapped wrist? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Death is never something to be celebrated. Not mourned yes but celebrated seems a bit fucking far and physcotic. Maybe you'll change your opinion when someone you like gets it you utter subhuman wankstain. Hope you get fucking coronavirus and get it bad. Just gonna go rearrange my voodoo dolls to move you up the queue. Broken leg maybe? Or snapped wrist? 

How about a snapped cock?

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

How about a snapped cock?

My voodoo dolls aren't that fucking detailed....

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

My voodoo dolls aren't that fucking detailed....

Why? Have you forgotten what a cock looks like or can you not tell the difference between a male and female body?

3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Why? Have you forgotten what a cock looks like or can you not tell the difference between a male and female body?

I'm snapping the dolls legs and sticking pins in it, hardly needs to be lifelike... 

The day the absolute cunt that my sister was unfortunate enough to have procreated with dies I will fucking celebrate, I’ll dance on the cunt’s grave.  He physically and emotionally abused her while she was dying and had absolutely no defence, and then robbed her kids blind while harassing me and my dad on a daily basis for the last several years moaning about how much inconvenience her death has caused for him. So yeh, I’ll be celebrating a death and it can’t come quick enough. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lard Bazaar said:

The day the absolute cunt that my sister was unfortunate enough to have procreated with dies I will fucking celebrate, I’ll dance on the cunt’s grave.  He physically and emotionally abused her while she was dying and had absolutely no defence, and then robbed her kids blind while harassing me and my dad on a daily basis for the last several years moaning about how much inconvenience her death has caused for him. So yeh, I’ll be celebrating a death and it can’t come quick enough. 

I offer you my support mate! Rotting in prison is too easy and good for him. I'm sorry for all you and your family had to endure 

2 minutes ago, Steve said:

I offer you my support mate! Rotting in prison is too easy and good for him. I'm sorry for all you and your family had to endure 

He’s not in prison. Which is a good thing as it will be easier for me to stab the cunt when the time comes.

11 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

OK maybe not never. But my point was clear. 

There's a big difference between 'he bullied me at school' and 'he physchologically manipulated my dying sister'. 

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

OK maybe not never. But my point was clear. 

There's a big difference between 'he bullied me at school' and 'he physchologically manipulated my dying sister'. 

Of course theres a difference between the two events however;  bullying is bullying. 

@Quimreaper

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TheKing said:

Of course theres a difference; but bullying is bullying. 

Just out of interest, were you a prick back when you were at school as well?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, TheKing said:

Of course theres a difference; but bullying is bullying. 

Forgive me if I have to more sympathy. 

I can see why you might have been bullied to be honest... you probably deserved it. 

1 hour ago, TheKing said:

if he carried on being the evil idiot he clearly was at school then you might be right, but maybe he became a better person and did good things with his life...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheKing said:

I see a super annoying member on the forum finally got banned.

I say good fucking riddance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I always found TheKing’s bloodthirst for the deaths of American politicians extremely disturbing. 

2 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

.Must be a dupe of some description. Whilst an annoying twat I never saw him post anything that would warrant a ban.... Odd. 

Although this real makes my newvsig shine.... 

2 hours ago, Deathray said:

.Must be a dupe of some description. Whilst an annoying twat I never saw him post anything that would warrant a ban.... Odd.

I think his posts were on a pre-moderation thing, ie they didn't appear until the mods had checked them.  So we wouldn't have seen the worst of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Toast said:

I think his posts were on a pre-moderation thing, ie they didn't appear until the mods had checked them.  So we wouldn't have seen the worst of them.

Maybe. Seemed fairly quick responses for being premodded (believe me I know..) 

What a fucking idiot if so though

: I was getting Mugabe vibes tbf unless MK has actually been ban banned..... 

6 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Tsk, Joey - opportunity was right there for you to go "TheKing has left the building"!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

Maybe. Seemed fairly quick responses for being premodded (believe me I know..) 

What a fucking idiot if so though

: I was getting Mugabe vibes tbf unless MK has actually been ban banned..... 

One has to remember the staff has extra spare time lately due to certain circumstances...

Toast is correct, he was on mod preview and the worst didn't see the light of day. His very last (unapproved) post was expressing frustration with said preview and asking to be banned. Though even without that he was unlikely to last much longer given his track record.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1