Jump to content
LB93

8. Rush Limbaugh

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, msc said:

Totally expecting one of you lot to do a "Whale vs Limbaugh" poll on January 1st, of course...

 

Don't Kill The Whale! B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mollyafox said:

In final radio broadcast of 2020, he thanks his listeners for their support, and admits that he wasn't expected to be alive today. 

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2020/12/24/rush-limbaugh-thanks-listeners-amid-cancer-battle-gets-emotional/4037752001/

 

 

Come on 2020 you bastard give us a piece of good  news

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

 

 

Come on 2020 you bastard give us a piece of good  news

I think I'd rather see him live another week or so, then he should die...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

I think I'd rather see him live another week or so, then he should die...

Exactly then he can finally have accomplished one good deed in his life 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/12/2020 at 17:30, Joey Russ said:

I think I'd rather see him live another week or so, then he should die...

After it gets to New Years Day where he is, then he definitely should die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he makes it to January 12, he will be worth 1 less point as he turns 70 that day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fine put Philip #1 overall if u like.  How the hell is Limbaugh not #2?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Fine put Philip #1 overall if u like.  How the hell is Limbaugh not #2?

 

I thought he might be classic #50 fodder actually, surprised he's not a bit higher if not though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Fine put Philip #1 overall if u like.  How the hell is Limbaugh not #2?

Because no one in he UK (outside deadpoolers) has a clue who he is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Because no one in he UK (outside deadpoolers) has a clue who he is?


That’s simply not true. Anyone with a degree of interest in U.S. politics in the U.K. knows who Limbaugh is.

 

He’s a deadcert anyway. A solid pick on an otherwise poor DL.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Fine put Philip #1 overall if u like.  How the hell is Limbaugh not #2?

Limbaugh has always been a solid #2

  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:
3 hours ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Because no one in he UK (outside deadpoolers) has a clue who he is?


That’s simply not true. Anyone with a degree of interest in U.S. politics in the U.K. knows who Limbaugh is.

 

Not anyone. I listened to a US news podcast most days for 3m prior to the US election and I don't know who Limbaugh is. Maybe I'm special :-).

Not disputing either that he's a 'cert' or that some UK politicians, soap actresses, ex-rugby players, 'cult' 70s musicians etc who have been on the list in years past are a complete mystery to non-UK people (and probably quite  a few UK ones too).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Not anyone. I listened to a US news podcast most days for 3m prior to the US election and I don't know who Limbaugh is. Maybe I'm special :-).

Not disputing either that he's a 'cert' or that some UK politicians, soap actresses, ex-rugby players, 'cult' 70s musicians etc who have been on the list in years past are a complete mystery to non-UK people (and probably quite  a few UK ones too).

 

You lucky, lucky sod! :D

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In all the many years I have frequented the deathlist forum, which is nearly 2 decades now I think, I have always made a point of not wishing death on anyone.But I think I might be prepared to make an exception for Rush Limbaugh after what he said today ...https://www.mediaite.com/radio/rush-limbaugh-rebukes-people-calling-for-the-end-of-violence-after-capitol-riots/ :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CoffinLodger said:

In all the many years I have frequented the deathlist forum, which is nearly 2 decades now I think, I have always made a point of not wishing death on anyone.But I think I might be prepared to make an exception for Rush Limbaugh after what he said today ...https://www.mediaite.com/radio/rush-limbaugh-rebukes-people-calling-for-the-end-of-violence-after-capitol-riots/ :angry:

Call you a dickhead, did he? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Call you a dickhead, did he? 

 

To be fair, if Iain were to wish death on everyone who has called him a dickhead Rush Limbaugh probably wouldn't make the top 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, En Passant said:

 

To be fair, if Iain were to wish death on everyone who has called him a dickhead Rush Limbaugh probably wouldn't make the top 10.

When so many people chose him for 1st death of the year I thought maybe he's a lot closer to death than I thought but it seems to just be wishful thinking/.Only the good die young.Limbaugh is the son of Satan so will probably live to be 120. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today is his 70th birthday. I dont think there is much to celebrate for him at the moment.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TomTomTelekom said:

Today is his 70th birthday. I dont think there is much to celebrate for him at the moment.

 

It's a major birthday that he did not expect to see.

 

That must be worth celebrating with family and close friends.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2021 at 06:25, CoffinLodger said:

Good news ! Rush Limbaugh has de activated himself. The bad news is it's only on twitter though https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/rush-limbaugh-deactivates-twitter-account/ Still, it's a start ! 

 

It's likely that a lot of Trumpists and Republicans will leave Twitter which is determined to censor and cancel them.

 

I'm expecting a bloody, and possibly deadly, civil war to break out after Biden's inauguration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Kenny said:

 

It's likely that a lot of Trumpists and Republicans will leave Twitter which is determined to censor and cancel them.

 

If this has any basis in fact and one is either A: Somewhat to the right of Attila the Hun or B: Not that fussed politically (or even ethically) about how the money is made, and has a few million in seed capital then this would seem an ideal business opportunity for a start up. Best not name it Twatter though, too obvious, maybe FoxDrivel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kenny said:

 

It's likely that a lot of Trumpists and Republicans will leave Twitter which is determined to censor and cancel them.

 

I'm expecting a bloody, and possibly deadly, civil war to break out after Biden's inauguration.

I expect a lot of Trump supporters to run a mile away from any trouble as they try to save their own skins ! Trump and MAGA is a thing of the past, never to return.Trust me on that ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kenny said:

I'm expecting a bloody, and possibly deadly, civil war to break out after Biden's inauguration.

 

Luckily most of them are too fat to be a cause for concern.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Windsor said:

 

Luckily most of them are too fat to be a cause for concern.

Well, as long as their fingers are too chubby to pull the trigger 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use