Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to confound sceptics and be its most powerful yet like a super strong enema in 2024 moreso than recent years equalling or even beating 2020

1 hour ago, Captain Hemlock said:

Surprised you missed Marlon Brando for 2004

Ah see, he coulda been a contender...

• Like 2

I'm getting a sense something  is happening imminently . Strong vibes that there will be  a plop and splash in the toilet bowl this week. At least one death in the next week I'm feeling.  Possibly two.

• Haha 1

On 02/09/2023 at 15:24, Lafaucheuse said:

Also, after some introspection, I would say, the last third of the year will see some DL-favorite passings : Glynis Johns, Eva Marie Saint, Frank Field, Rob Burrow, June Spencer, Napolitano or Day'O Connor maybe ?

Told you. Day O Connor next ? 

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Told you. Day O Connor next ? 

I am shocked that a list of people with old age and/or health issues had a death. 

You must be a psychic friend!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MortalCaso said:

I am shocked that a list of people with old age and/or health issues had a death. 

You must be a psychic friend!

Napolitano and the others mentionned linger for years. He could have died now or in 2-3 years. It’s not psychic it’s just guts and I could have mentioned hundred of old/ill people. Juste mentionned some whom I think will die soon.  

• Haha 1

That’s literally what this entire site is about…

• Like 1

On 30/10/2022 at 00:36, tracy said:

If people are still in the mood for some more lists/ideas, here are some of my personal coffin teases that haven't been brought up often on this site:

Walt Brown (96, obese withering US politician who looked 100 years old when he ran for president back in 2004. Seemingly vanished off the face of the earth after 2010)

Walt Brown's wife Beverly Isbell (Brown) has a facebook account and while Walt's still alive he's had a few health troubles...apparently in 2006 he "fell from a huge tow truck cab", "broke his shoulder, arm, hips and pelvis" and "needed multiple surgeries" complicated by infections, c-diff and pneumonia bouts, in 2014 he had a "close call" and in 2021 he was on oxygen with god knows what. He's also been suffering from some type of cancer for years... However, would he get even local press mentions when he dies? I'm not quite familiar with these types of picks.

Edit: Here's the guy in April 2021.

waltbrown.thumb.png.81a20dd4cc85da875e267be90bf39c2a.png

He apparently recovered from that illness quite well and participated in some protests in 2022, but I can't find images anywhere.

Reminds me of (immortals lister and Kuwaiti guy) Sheikh Salem, both were in critical conditions 16 years ago, both battling serious ailments since, both 97 years old and...both quite large in size earlier in life.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I sense an imminent hit for deathlist….

Please define imminent.

15 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Please define imminent.

imminent as in between now and the end of the year :) 

no but like in a week-time or so… Carter ? 

On 09/11/2023 at 14:57, Lafaucheuse said:

imminent as in between now and the end of the year :) 

no but like in a week-time or so… Carter ? 

Wasn’t too wrong. Just not the expected Carter

@Gooseberry Crumble are you sensing anything as we come to the end of the year? Not just with the official DL but the DDP?

• Like 1

Oh mighty @Gooseberry Crumble please give us your wisdom! Please, show us the future!

Rub that stomach, eat some bad tacos, and let your bowels tell us the way of the months ahead!!

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Steve said:

@Gooseberry Crumble are you sensing anything as we come to the end of the year? Not just with the official DL but the DDP?

I sense that there will be at least 2 more deaths minimum on the official  Deathlist. There are lots of likely candidates on there like Cleo Laine and Stanley Baxter who are hardly discussed but are likely to  make news sooner than we think. I think the end of the year will be fruitful . Not neccesarily as late as New Year's Eve but Betty White style big. December will be  a massive month in the DDP  , with plenty of small, unpopular and unique picks taking the pool over its record death annual  death total. So it will be more of a mix of the unusual or overlooked picks that help more than anything the last heave to break the record. 

17 hours ago, MortalCaso said:

Oh mighty @Gooseberry Crumble please give us your wisdom! Please, show us the future!

Rub that stomach, eat some bad tacos, and let your bowels tell us the way of the months ahead!!

My bowels say at least two more official hits this year at a minium. 

Lots of bangs ,in the last month or so of the year, indeed the year will end in a bang I sense and this will be quite fitting and apt as a build up to an utterly unique, busy, epic and legendary 2024.

In future 2024 will be seen as a classic , brilliant,  busy,phenomenonal  year in deadpooling. It will be looked upon fondly and with reverence in the future.

Lots of end of an era feel deaths in 2024 in both politics, showbusiness/ entertainment and acting especially. 

2024 is not a year to be an elderly  A Lister household  name in movies and acting.

I think @msc was very much right to highlight that  years ending in 4 have often been very significant in famous deaths and deadpooling. 

My wisdom must have rubbed of on him!!

• Like 2

@Gooseberry CrumbleI've been aware of the leap-year jump since childhood!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I think @msc was very much right to highlight that  years ending in 4 have often been very significant in famous deaths and deadpooling. 

2009 and 2016 may be outliers in terms of many of the people who died weren't on the list... Many of them quite sudden (and important/famous) as well.

• Like 1

On 23/11/2023 at 20:21, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I sense that there will be at least 2 more deaths minimum on the official  Deathlist. There are lots of likely candidates on there like Cleo Laine and Stanley Baxter who are hardly discussed but are likely to  make news sooner than we think. I think the end of the year will be fruitful . Not neccesarily as late as New Year's Eve but Betty White style big. December will be  a massive month in the DDP  , with plenty of small, unpopular and unique picks taking the pool over its record death annual  death total. So it will be more of a mix of the unusual or overlooked picks that help more than anything the last heave to break the record. 

My bowels say at least two more official hits this year at a minium. 

Lots of bangs ,in the last month or so of the year, indeed the year will end in a bang I sense and this will be quite fitting and apt as a build up to an utterly unique, busy, epic and legendary 2024.

In future 2024 will be seen as a classic , brilliant,  busy,phenomenonal  year in deadpooling. It will be looked upon fondly and with reverence in the future.

Lots of end of an era feel deaths in 2024 in both politics, showbusiness/ entertainment and acting especially. 

2024 is not a year to be an elderly  A Lister household  name in movies and acting.

Well I wasn't wrong.. its been a busy week!! Plop plop!

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Well I wasn't wrong.. its been a busy week!! Plop plop!

Didn't the purpose of this thread end in 2022? That's what the heading says...:P

• Like 1

'I predict the Grim Reaper will carry on with the enemas and build on their anally busy years of 2020 and 2023, practically shitting themself inside out throughout 2024' thread incoming.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TQR said:

'I predict the Grim Reaper will carry on with the enemas and build on their anally busy years of 2020 and 2023, practically shitting themself inside out throughout 2024' thread incoming.

Anal-ly?!

2 minutes ago, TQR said:

As long as it is in extra-curricular, there is absolutely no need for this discussion thread or such like it in the main Forum.

IMO.

• Like 1