Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

The deaths of Lil Tay and her brother is looking more and more like a hoax. No police records in Vancouver or Los Angeles of their deaths.

• Like 1

Kinda suspicious that Lil Tay and her brother are both dead, soon after claim reports of abuse, from their father, who, after years of wanting nothing to do with them, suddenly wanted to be in their lives, about a year or so ago. Then soon afterwards, when it gets custody of them, they both die. Yet, he claims that the abuse allegations were fake. Doesn't look good, for him.

The media loves child trafficking. They hear that it's happening and a big Cheshire Cat grin grows across their face.

They don't care about anything here being suspicious. They will go by the Instagram post and move on, because they are not journalists.

Apparently the Vancouver and Los Angeles police departments aren't investigating the death of Lil Tay and her brother because it was never reported to them. Also, an account claiming to be Lil Tay's brother is claiming both he and Lil Tay are alive. The brother is saying that their abusive parents are denying them access to their social media accounts. 

Source

The British Columbia Courts have no online court record entries for custody.

The only court entry for Angela Tian is classified motor traffic.

A listing for Christopher Hope is unrelated to custody and has a principal unrelated to this.

I suspect this is a hoax.

Rare post from me. I am interested in how this story is going, so I decided to briefly come back for 10 minutes.

This really does echo similarities to Jake LaMotta. Some family members reported him dead, other members and some reliable sources stated he was still alive. Lil Tay's Instagram page says she died, her father "can't confirm", and her brother is denying it. The "can't confirm" means he is either estranged and hasn't seen her in years or she is in extremely poor health (Tony Dow vibes). Here are some theories judging by historical deaths.

Theories:

1. Lil Tay is dead and the brothers account is not real.
  2. She died, but a typo or misunderstanding may have resulted in the media incorrectly assuming her brother died too.
  3. She died, but her family members are trying to hide it from the press (*cough cough* JAKE LAMOTTA)
  4. Her brother's story is true.
  5. She is alive and this was all a hoax. Her Instagram account was hacked by a troll, her father has not seen her in many years, making him unable to confirm if it was a hoax.
  6. She is in palliative/hospice care, mistaken by estranged relatives to be dead. (*cough cough* TONY DOW) This might explain why the authorities are not investigating this.

So far, I think the most common possibilities are 4, 5, 6, judging by the lack of death reports.

That's all I had to say. Bye.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, Superstar said:

I decided to briefly come back for 10 minutes.

But you never left. You've been online daily ever since you created that thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

15 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

But you never left. You've been online daily ever since you created that thread.

You know what I meant. Don't play technicality here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 2

4 minutes ago, Superstar said:

You know what I meant. Don't play technicality here.

Is this Nadine Dorries?

I don’t see how it can be complicated enough to have a technicality, you’re either here or you’re not. You’ve been here ever since you ‘quit’. Either take back those words or log the fuck off. No one cares either way. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Either take back those words or log the fuck off.

No. Learn your manners, young man.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 5

Back to the topic at hand. The thing that I am most interested about, is who wrote the post of Lil Tay and her brother's supposed deaths? Was it actually the parents, or did they write it themselves?

It's certainly possible that Lil Tay (and brother) decided to fake their deaths to escape the abusive family situation and just start over their lives (likely under new identities). In fact, I think this is what has most likely happened, knowing that there weren't any bodies found, police reports or any other evidence besides that statement indicating their death's. Plus, I can't see a case of murder here, because there would be blood or bodies. An accident would get quickly reported on as well, so that's out of the question as well. 

I think it's very possible they ran away from home in order to escape the abusive situation going on there, and the brother posted about their "deaths" online in order to prevent their family and any fans or stalkers from finding out. Lil Tay is a minor but her brother is 21 from what I'm finding online, so they can definitely pull this off.

7 hours ago, Superstar said:

No. Learn your manners, young man.

129975006_OoohMatron.jpg.63e9950bfff509c680b9b8198bb7fd21.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheSpinosaurus said:

Back to the topic at hand. The thing that I am most interested about, is who wrote the post of Lil Tay and her brother's supposed deaths? Was it actually the parents, or did they write it themselves?

It's certainly possible that Lil Tay (and brother) decided to fake their deaths to escape the abusive family situation and just start over their lives (likely under new identities). In fact, I think this is what has most likely happened, knowing that there weren't any bodies found, police reports or any other evidence besides that statement indicating their death's. Plus, I can't see a case of murder here, because there would be blood or bodies. An accident would get quickly reported on as well, so that's out of the question as well. 

I think it's very possible they ran away from home in order to escape the abusive situation going on there, and the brother posted about their "deaths" online in order to prevent their family and any fans or stalkers from finding out. Lil Tay is a minor but her brother is 21 from what I'm finding online, so they can definitely pull this off.

I like the theory. The most likely alternative would be a suicide pact. 

6 hours ago, TheSpinosaurus said:

The main theory I saw was that Lil Tay was visiting the mother and brother in Los Angeles, but her primary custody is with her dad in Vancouver. When the dad received primary custody 5 years ago, he put an end to the social media fame. Because it's the end of summer, she was due to go back to her dad, and the brother (who has a different father) staged this with her in order to have a social media career again.

There is a 80% chance that her parents are behind this to get her more attention again.