Paul Bearer

Ideas and possibilities for 2025

8 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

William Daniels- will turn 98 in 2025 and is looking frail on Cameo nowadays

Leontyne Price- also will turn 98 in 2025

Jeremy Clarkson- I concur with the growing level of support for this one (I really struggle to see Clarkson get much over 65).

Jack Nicholson- Rumoured dementia, morbidly obese, will turn 88 in 2025

Brian Blessed- Recently lost his long-time wife, morbidly obese, will turn 89 in 2025

So the name Brian Blessed is purely ironic :biggrin:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, MrSpud42 said:

John Williams. 

He’s just announced he’s continuing to work and not retiring. Presumably good health and maybe to add next year.

I will repeat regularly until Caren Marsh Doll makes an appearance! 105 in April.

he might not make it but ima say this again like i did last year Steve "Mongo" McMicheal

Bernie Kopell I personally remember him most in Love Boat.  He is 90

Iris Apfel
Michael Sinelnikoff
Una Kay

When "Schumi" will be picked by the DL committee ? He will not hold for 10 more years !

I carry hope for 2025 !

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

image.thumb.jpeg.cbcb7a31929c3af4aae3d9fa012811d9.jpeg

Picture of the cast of Cooley High back in 2022 at the TCM Film Festival.  Possible Cynthia Davis pictured in blue and Garret Morris(farthest right) don't make it to the 50 year anniversary in 2025.

Not pictured(Eric Monte) the films writer is 81. He has dealt with substance abuse and homelessness in the last few decades. Another future name to consider.

Stuart Hall- will be 96 next year, and has made no public appearances in years, shocking he hasn't already made his DL debut

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, The Daredevil said:

Stuart Hall- will be 96 next year, and has made no public appearances in years, shocking he hasn't already made his DL debut

Now that is someone I totally forgot is still alive... 

1 hour ago, JonNgoat said:

Now that is someone I totally forgot is still alive... 

Are we sure he still is? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Are we sure he still is? 

Hall is certainly in the Rolf Harris category that when he does die we almost certainly won't hear about it for several weeks after his death to enable a funeral and cremation to take place. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

Hall is certainly in the Rolf Harris category that when he does die we almost certainly won't hear about it for several weeks after his death to enable a funeral and cremation to take place. 

I think Hall might be more in the Chris Denning category and we only find out a good while after.

Maybe @Master Obit could check the GRO to see if he's gone unnoticed already.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

I think Hall might be more in the Chris Denning category and we only find out a good while after.

I think so to.  Through he was considerably more famous and better connected than Chris Denning. 

36 minutes ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

Not dead up to the end of 2022. I'd have to check the physical fiche to ascertain up to end of Q3/2023 when I'm at the archives. 

I'd be more than happy for people to formulate a list of other people they want checking and I'll do my best to assist. It would make it considerably easier to keep track of.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, livingbygrace said:

Bess Meisler is 101.

Are we sure she's still alive?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Daredevil said:

Are we sure she's still alive?

You know I see some web reports saying 2023 she is 101.. But I understand where you are coming from.. She seems to not have a cut and dry place like wikapedia claiming in the solid truth she is alive.  Maybe with her obscure stats she might not be the greatest pick after all when her life and potential death does not seem to be very solid

Michael Bolton.

• Like 1

Amol Rajan, one of the hosts of the Today programme on BBC Radio 4, is saying on Instagram that all being well at 8.10 tomorrow he is interviewing one of the most famous actors in the world about a very grave subject. Could it be someone revealing an health issue about themselves or a loved one? 

7 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

"a very grave subject." Could it be someone revealing an health issue about themselves or a loved one? 

Or something Yewtree/Epstein-esque?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Amol Rajan, one of the hosts of the Today programme on BBC Radio 4, is saying on Instagram that all being well at 8.10 tomorrow he is interviewing one of the most famous actors in the world about a very grave subject. Could it be someone revealing an health issue about themselves or a loved one? 

It's Idris Elba talking about knife crime. Worthy as that is, it's not of big interest here I suspect. 

• Like 1

Whenever celebrities who aren't on the list die, I see it as a missed opportunity. I would therefore like to suggest that 10 wild cards be issued, i.e. ten younger and healthy celebrities who are actually not particularly likely to die are also listed.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Martin said:

Whenever celebrities who aren't on the list die, I see it as a missed opportunity. I would therefore like to suggest that 10 wild cards be issued, i.e. ten younger and healthy celebrities who are actually not particularly likely to die are also listed.

I think you, like a fair few others here, wildly overstate the importance of 'hits'. It's only a fucking game, Martin. Go and get some fresh air.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1