Paul Bearer

Ideas and possibilities for 2025

2 hours ago, Cunny funt said:

Kate Middleton 

No no no never ever

11 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

No no no never ever

I hate to break it to you, but at some point she’s going to fucking die.

I have a bad feeling about the state of her cancer. It's not smelling so good at this point for her. Major abdominal operation, now that. May the princess recover of it very quickly.

8 minutes ago, La Tombe said:

It's not smelling so good at this point for her.

Yeah but it doesn’t smell as bad as Ruth langsford mother late 90s wrinkly and crinkly 

• Haha 8

On 04/08/2021 at 00:54, arghton said:

Tuheitia Paki has been in failing or atleast poor health since atleast 2013 as he already had serious health problems back then, diabetes-related issues and a rumored heart attack in 2014, reported to be "very unwell and declining" with "multiple illnesses" (atleast diabetes complications and cancer) in 2015, recieved his son's kidney in 2016 (or 2013?), hospitalised in 2017, has buried a lot of his siblings over the years. In February 2021 his medical team advised him to self-isolate.

Recent image of Maori King Tūheitia Paki, judge for yourself:

maoriking.png.3d7b1d135b10d25f126c79d0091292f4.png

Samoa's Tui Ātua Tupua Tamasese Efi attended the same event and seemed to be doing fine. Efi at this point is probably around twice his country's life expectancy.

Edit: Doesn't deserve its own post so putting it here, Big Brother Finland competitor Jasmiina Yildiz has cervical cancer spread to the lymph nodes.

• Like 1

Do you think anybody in primal scream or slipknot could give up the ghost? They do have a history of it :angel:

Lizzo sounds mentally fragile with her latest statement. One to consider? 

• Facepalm 1

46 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

She's 35. And if being pissed off about people getting in your face is a 'suicidal mental health crisis' we're all in trouble.

A week? Already?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

She always does. She has been taking pictures of herself crying on the toilet for years.

I commented on this last year but Annette Crosbie of One Foot in the Grave fame hasn't been active since the pandemic and wasn't looking so good in her last credit (Ricky Gervais's Afterlife), she's very deathlisty name in my opinion and having just turned 90 would be a better pick than the still active Patricia Routledge.

• Like 4

I am thinking the point where Tommy Steele enters into contention must be approaching

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Unsure where to post and my (perhaps poor) search attempts were fruitless, but Jack Hanna (famous American zookeeper/TV personality)  released a statement through his family. Not really much of an update, but he “continues to decline” as a result of Alzheimer’s.

• Sad 1

On 05/04/2024 at 03:17, Captain Hemlock said:

Actress Anna Paquin looks extremely thin and walking with a cane. TMZ describes her as “looking stunning”

https://www.tmz.com/2024/04/04/anna-paquin-attends-movie-premiere-cane-health-battle-husband-stephen-moyer/?adid=social-tw

Her face looking anemic could be the side effects of Ozempic a lot of people get now

45 minutes ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Her face looking anemic could be the side effects of Ozempic a lot of people get now

She was never the sort to need it. 

On 30/03/2024 at 12:54, The Old Crem said:

A wee Sans Frontieres Greggs will keep her in the game.Even if she went on hunger strike I'd have her down for '26. I think she like drama nearly as much as she likes cakes though. And pies. And donuts.... You get the point.

Here's a few lesser mentioned names to consider.

Michael D. Higgins (b.1941) - The current President of Ireland has been in and out of hospital quite frequently in the past few years, has been having mobility issues as of late, looks older in every new picture of him, will be retiring next year.

Alan Rothwell (b.1937) - I was watching an interview with him from 10 years ago and he looked awful then, I can't imagine how he looks now. Has been retired for 5 years.

Try Sutrisno (b.1935) - Rumoured dead in hospital towards the end of 2022, looks awful. 

Rowena Cooper (b.1935) - Retired from onscreen acting last decade, hasn't done any voice work recently, lost her husband of just shy of 60 years in 2023.

Barbara Knox (b. 1933) - Her role as Rita in Corrie has been massively scaled back in the past year, very slow on her feet nowadays and is looking quite thin.

Quentin Blake (b.1932) - Wasn't looking the best in his 2021 BBC special and hasn't been seen much since.

• Like 2

Maia Campbell(b. 1976)

She is an actress who appeared alongside Debbie Allen and LL Cool J on the sitcom "In The House" btwn 1995-1999.   Shows up in TMZ and gossip sites every few years due to now being a drug addict and homeless. A decent Punt pick in the next few years to possibly overdose

ce232d55b6b028becfac394f37cf411b.jpg

• Like 1

As per the Golf thread. 

Jack Nicklaus. Seems to have taken a good bit of a down turn in the last few years. 

11 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Maia Campbell(b. 1976)

She is an actress who appeared alongside Debbie Allen and LL Cool J on the sitcom "In The House" btwn 1995-1999.   Shows up in TMZ and gossip sites every few years due to now being a drug addict and homeless. A decent Punt pick in the next few years to possibly overdose

I believe she has schizophrenia.

24 minutes ago, Captain Hemlock said:

My perennial DDP pick John Wayne Bobbitt has now had all his toes amputated. No, not by his ex-wife

https://nypost.com/2024/04/13/us-news/john-wayne-bobbitt-loses-toes-over-camp-lejeune-water-30-years-after-penis-cut-off-report/amp/

yikes, I'm a Camp Lejeune victim too. This made me feel sick.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

Dino Zoff.  Captain of the World Cup winning Italian team of 1982 and arguably one of the greatest ever goalkeepers. Will Obit almost  everywhere. 82 this year

• Like 1