Death Watch Beatle

Peter Sutcliffe

Local reports here in Yorkshire are suggesting that the Heath Service will save £250k per year once he is in a prison cell.

A strong argument for cut backs, me thinks!!

Alternatively, how much would a bit of rope and some scaffolding have cost in the early eighties?

"I have never killed any one, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction."

Clarence Darrow

• Like 2

Just putting this here

Anyone that opposes the death penalty but still wishes death on this man is a hypocrite.

No, you are totally wrong. The death penalty is the state ie politicians, holding sway over life or death. That can never be morally or philosophically acceptable. You can't make murder illegal and then allow yourself to do it. I personally wouldn't kill Sutcliffe if I had the chance, but I won't be in any way sad if someone else kills him. However they would be rightly be guilty of murder.

• Like 2

He can't be forced to take his medication in gaol, unlike in Broadmoor Hospital; he'll stop taking them, act up and then get sent back.

He can't be forced to take his medication in gaol, unlike in Broadmoor Hospital; he'll stop taking them, act up and then get sent back.

If any of this medication comes in the form of a suppository it might get dislodged anyway!

Just putting this here

Anyone that opposes the death penalty but still wishes death on this man is a hypocrite.

Not sure about that.I personally wish a long painful and diseased riddled existence.

Just putting this here

Not sure about that.I personally wish a long painful and diseased riddled existence.

I tend to understand that point of view. There are some evil entities in the world which test that, however, like Tobin, Brady and my in-laws.

"I have never killed any one, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction."

Clarence Darrow

Good quote this.

• Like 3

I've been waiting over an hour for that. :lol:

• Like 1

:lol:

It is a good book/quote, though.

Am confused, why didn't't you post it yourself and who the fucking hell is Clarence Darrow?

Jeffrey Dahmer was killed in prison because another inmate - a violent murderer himself - was repulsed by Dahmer's crimes. There was also rumor that there was cachet assigned to harming or killing Dahmer, but that was never proven. It is true that status is very important in prison, though, so who knows?

Dahmer was in the general population, which was strongly opposed by his legal team, when he was beaten to death.

Dylann Roof, being held awaiting trial for a racial massacre in a church in South Carolina, was recently beaten in an attack that stinks to the high heaven of a setup. Apparently there is now a level of fame for the inmate who attacked Roof and he is more kindly looked upon by his fellow inmates.

In US prisons, there are peculiar racial, sociological setups between the guards and inmates. Inmates who preyed on the helpless are usually the most preyed upon. Kill a child and your very short life will be a living hell behind bars.

Every inmate, no matter how violent or sadistic or insane, has a mother, and most have sisters. Gangs in prison thrive on notoriety. I doubt it's all that much different in the UK than it is in the US.

• Like 2

Radio Four's The Reunion this morning re-united some of those involved in reporting and investigating Sutcliffe's crimes back in the day. Also made it clear there is still some police will to use the move to jail as a means of asking him about some unsolved ripperesque stuff going back to the late seventies.

Court = form studying opportunities

Writes a letter to ITV News admitting 'he has done bad things' - 

mortality?

4 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Writes a letter to ITV News admitting 'he has done bad things' - 

mortality?

No shit

Does he admit to doing bad things for which he has yet to be convicted?

25 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

No shit

Does he admit to doing bad things for which he has yet to be convicted?

He's obviously feeling as guilty as anyone else would about watching Tipping Point.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WilliamGStewart said:

He's obviously feeling as guilty as anyone else would about watching Tipping Point.

Or Cheap,Cheap,Cheap.

18 minutes ago, redrumours said:

Or Cheap,Cheap,Cheap.

f2878d00-8fa1-4ef9-b7db-5de5d4744232.jpg

f2878d00-8fa1-4ef9-b7db-5de5d4744232.jpg

It's like two completely different sheep!

It’s a bad time to be a scumbag...

• Like 3

Last week Kevin Spacey, Dustin Hoffman and Louis CK were trending on Twitter. Now it’s Charles Manson, Rose West and Peter Sutcliffe - don’t tell me they did bad stuff in the past too!!

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

I'd agree it but make sure he goes nowhere near B&Q

• Like 1
  • Haha 2