millwall32

Ernest Borgnine

Masterbating

Is that the right American spelling?

As far as I know...

No, masturbating is the correct spelling.

Masterbating, AKA jurking off

Having a wink? :)

Load of old toss as far as I'm concerned.

Pull the other one, it's got a bellend on it.

Speaking of Uncle Ernesto (born as Ermes Effron Borgnino)~~~which is the theme primary of this thread, not some decrepit unknown named Gloria Stuart~~~he was mentioned recently in a Washington Post aortic valve article along with Mick Jagger's former squeeze, Marianne Faithfull:

"Marianne Faithfull's voice during her wonderful late show at the Rams Head in Annapolis on Monday had little in common with the waify warble she used in 1965 on her first hit, "As Tears Go By," as a teenage plaything of the Rolling Stones. She has over the years survived heroin and cocaine, tuberculosis and cancer, and even Jagger and Richards. That which did not kill her made her voice huskier. At 62, she sounds like a melding of her 18-year-old self and Ernest Borgnine, assuming Borgnine was a genius at pop phrasing."

Ernest Borgnine, Marianne Faithful's stud-muffin

Guest Davy Jones' Locker
not some decrepit unknown named Gloria Stuart~

A "decrepit unknown" who starred in everything from the Invisible Man to Titanic and has been discussed on this list before? :wub:

Guest WEP
Please don't bother to do so, there are already enough centerians on the list.

Yes, and some of them for a couple of years.

Claude Levi-Strauss for example celebrated his 100th birthday on the list and is still going on...

Since no one has posted anything about him since '09 here's a half-assed update on his current health:

I met him last August at a convention in Toronto and he seemed perfectly healthy in mind and in body. He then had a special guest spot on Saturday Night Live a few weeks later.

He's fairly active and showing no signs of slowing down so I don't think he's a strong candidate for the list this time around.

Please don't bother to do so, there are already enough centerians on the list.

Yes, and some of them for a couple of years.

Claude Levi-Strauss for example celebrated his 100th birthday on the list and is still going on...

23 days, in case anyone was going to google.

Since no one has posted anything about him since '09 here's a half-assed update on his current health:

I met him last August at a convention in Toronto and he seemed perfectly healthy in mind and in body. He then had a special guest spot on Saturday Night Live a few weeks later.

He's fairly active and showing no signs of slowing down so I don't think he's a strong candidate for the list this time around.

What was he like?

He was recently in the spoof action movie RED starring Bruce Willis, he only had a small cameo mind, after all you can't expect a man of his age to be doing all-day film shoots for weeks on end. According to his IMDB bio he's still pretty busy, can't be accused of resting on his laurels.

He could just go one night in his sleep, of natural causes. When he does finally pass on I hope the press treats him with the proper respect, guy has seen more in his life than most people can imagine. He served in WW2, won his only Oscar in 1955, married 5 times, worked alongside countless Hollywood legends, guy could probably tell a few stories...all in all had a very full life :o

Guest iain

I'd put money on him making it to 100.Pretty safe bet by the look of him

Guest Guest

I'll second that.Just seen him in the movie Red and he look s 20 years younger than his age.He should last many years to come

I'll second that.Just seen him in the movie Red and he look s 20 years younger than his age.He should last many years to come

Talking to yourself again iain/guest?

Talking to yourself again iain/guest?

My advice to Iain is: hold a cell phone while talking to yourself. It doesn't have to work, it can be switched off, it can be one that was binned. Holding it doesn't make your condition better, but people won't notice it.

regards,

Hein

Raw footage from Ernest Borgnine's 1995 roadtrip that he intended on starting a reality show with, but ended up being the documentary 'Ernest Borgnine on the Bus' has been made available online...

Just up on the BBC to say he has died.

Totally out of the blue. Quite sad. Great actor.

Thought he'd be around forever. Also thought he was on the list this year.

Was in many great films. And The Simpsons.

Thought he'd be around forever. Also thought he was on the list this year.

Was in many great films. And The Simpsons.

Was in many great films. And The Black Hole. :P

Oh dear...

Guest Guest

Damn and blast.Thought that was hit no 8 but someone decided to take him off the list this year. Why couldn't it have been Eli Wallach!

Damn and blast.Thought that was hit no 8 but someone decided to take him off the list this year. Why couldn't it have been Eli Wallach!

To be fair, Ernest Borgnine had no reported health problems, was still working up until his death, and looked 30 years younger than he actually was. Plus all that masturbation works out the muscles so he was looking like he could make it to 100.

• Like 1

To be fair, Ernest Borgnine had no reported health problems, was still working up until his death, and looked 30 years younger than he actually was. Plus all that masturbation works out the muscles so he was looking like he could make it to 100.

True that, I thought for sure he was one of my "mistaken picks" for this year's list, and was a waste of a slot. Guess fapping can only preserve one for so long... Maybe it's Zsa Zsa's secret aswell...

Guest Guest

How can Ernest Borgnine be dead and Zsa Zsa is still alive? Maybe she did die but her crackpot husband wouldn't admit it. Someone should just check to see if he didnt mummify and embalm her or something...

How can Ernest Borgnine be dead and Zsa Zsa is still alive? Maybe she did die but her crackpot husband wouldn't admit it. Someone should just check to see if he didnt mummify and embalm her or something...

She could still be a 2011 hit...