Guest IYG

Holiday Thread

Well I'll be off-line for a few days as I'm off to Venice for my birthday. I actually travel out on my birthday so if the plane crashes please add me to thread of people who died on their birthday.

• Like 1

Well I'll be off-line for a few days as I'm off to Venice for my birthday. I actually travel out on my birthday so if the plane crashes please add me to thread of people who died on their birthday.

Hope you'll have a great holiday/birthday! BTW how will we know if your plane crashes?

Well, I'm off to sunny SA tomorrow so keep the place tidy and I'll report back in 3 weeks - unless I get deported for smuggling Steeleye Span CDs into the country, of course. Maybe if I hid them in packets of cocaine I might get away with it?

Have a good trip!

Regards,

ff :banghead:

I'm off to California to take care of my ailing mother in law. I will only have a dial up connection while I'm there so my appearances will be sporadic at best, and when I get back to Texas around the 25th I will probably just wipe everything out and start over. :referee:

Hopefully I'll have a minute to put a WDP entry together - if I can even send it.

Anyway, if you can't go more than a few days without me feel free to shoot me an email through the board. I'll be downloading my mail nightly - but probably pretty late.

I've left you all with a new squid recipe that I actually might try while I'm out there. Enjoy!

I'm off to California to take care of my ailing mother in law. I will only have a dial up connection while I'm there so my appearances will be sporadic at best, and when I get back to Texas around the 25th I will probably just wipe everything out and start over. ;)

I think I'll join you... I'll be in Austin starting on the 26th and leaving on the 29th. Not sure if I'll have internet or not, so I suppose it's relevant to the thread. I'll also not be on anymore this week, until finals are over, but that's not saying much.

Every time I've traveled lately, a DL candidate has died, so hopefully we've got one more coming by the end of March. :)

OK - I have come to a conclusion.

No woman should be forced to stay in a small frame house with her ailing mother in law AND her ailing mother. If said woman's husband returns to Texas ahead of her he deserves everything he finds in the house that has been occupied solely by his teenage sons.

Oh yeah....I'm home.

OK - I have come to a conclusion.

No woman should be forced to stay in a small frame house with her ailing mother in law AND her ailing mother. If said woman's husband returns to Texas ahead of her he deserves everything he finds in the house that has been occupied solely by his teenage sons.

Oh yeah....I'm home.

Welcome back Carol Ann.

I would ask if you had a nice time but I'll take a guess. ;)

Ibiza - back on Saturday 9th. ;)

Enjoy.................................. erm................ what was your house number again? :lol:

Quick, at least I hope its quick, off-line status.

Moving Day.

Have fun you lot without me for a time, for who knows how long?

I'm off on hols to St Ives for the week today. I'm going to stuff my face with pasties and ice cream ooooaaarrrrr. We foolishly picked this week thinking the weather would be all right. Let's hope there's a plethora of rain/water/drowning related deaths for the list while I'm away. :rip:

Leave space between the pasties and Ice Cream for a few cream teas, luvverly!

Hope no one was planning to leave on holiday from Glasgow airport :rip:

Pity no one had a spare bucket of petrol to help "douse" the flames of that moron

Apparently the Police have named the two scumbags responsible.

They were Singhged Inajeep and Madjeep Bhoma.............BASTARDS!!! :rip:

Apparently the Police have named the two scumbags responsible.

They were Singhged Inajeep and Madjeep Bhoma.............BASTARDS!!! ;)

I make entertainment out of these people. Mad Jeep, was left with only a tent and a few apples in his childhood.

Singhed was humiliated through his whole life, where people threw sticks and stones at his rattled body.

They are entertainment. They are clowns. They should belong to the circus.

Well I had a lovely time despite the weather, I ate loads of pasties and drank loads of shandies and had the most spectacular piece of toffee cake in a lovely cafe at Lizard Point yesterday. And then last night some bloke tried to choke to death in the pub where we had our tea. He went all purple and everything and slumped over the table, and his missus was screaming like a fishwife for someone to do something. Luckily he recovered after a time. And the paramedics turned up about half an hour later, so if he hadn't been fine, he definitely wouldn't have been fine by the time they got there.

Officially signing back in after our move. Just my luck to chose the wettest day for 150 years on which to move house! Still the main reason not to have been back sooner is the poor state of the new place. Every room needs attending to, and then painting so we have loads of jobs to be getting on with as well as sorting out a hundred boxes of stuff, pulling down full time jobs and looking after our 2 and a half year old lad.

Off to Cornwall next week ;)

Probably won't be missed by DL though ;) I haven't posted much recently - the bastards bosses have been making me do something called "work".

Off to Cornwall next week :)

Probably won't be missed by DL though :referee: I haven't posted much recently - the bastards bosses have been making me do something called "work".

The swines ;) , tell me where you work and we'll get all the mods together and sort them out.

Probably won't be missed by DL though :( I haven't posted much recently - the bastards bosses have been making me do something called "work".

The swines :angry: , tell me where you work and we'll get all the mods together and sort them out.

It's OK thanks. I'm working on a plot to poison them :) .... maybe add a little something to the Cornish fudge I'll be bringing back.

Probably won't be missed by DL though :( I haven't posted much recently - the bastards bosses have been making me do something called "work".

The swines :angry: , tell me where you work and we'll get all the mods together and sort them out.

It's OK thanks. I'm working on a plot to poison them :) .... maybe add a little something to the Cornish fudge I'll be bringing back.

We were in Cornwall last week - if you go to Lizard Point there is a brilliant little cafe attached to a gift shop on your left as you get there - the most amazing puddings and homemade cakes I have ever seen in my fat life. I heartily recommend it.

The swines ;) , tell me where you work and we'll get all the mods together and sort them out.

We were in Cornwall last week - if you go to Lizard Point there is a brilliant little cafe attached to a gift shop on your left as you get there - the most amazing puddings and homemade cakes I have ever seen in my fat life. I heartily recommend it.

Thanks for the hint! I'm a fan of puds & cakes too.

• Like 1