tonewheel

Dennis Waterman

He looks like he's eaten Hilary Duff. :lol:

:banghead: I don't get it.

I have just witenessed DW on Jonathan Ross tonight..

Boy thos gnashers look enormous but I reckon they are just extremely bad false ones. Hi breathing seemed OK but he looked a trifle cardio vasular!

He really got a bit spikey when they showed a clip from Little Britian and grunted something like "So that is supposed to be funny?"

Hmmmm....

I thought he had a valid point. Was the clip supposed to be funny? I didn't find anything remotely funny about it.

Like Amanda Redman said, sitting beside him, Waterman isn't small and doesn't speak in a high voice. In his whole career he only actually sang 2 theme songs (I think!) so the gag is a lame one to start off with anyway.

Then again, I might be the only person in the whole country (apart from the fellow DLister in another thread) that doesn't find Little Britain funny.

And how the F**k does someone look cardiovascular?

No debate about it . Litttle Britain isn't funny.

He looks like he's eaten Hilary Duff. :D

:D I don't get it.

Could it be muff?

Guest andy
Hes' only 57. Far too young for consideration, IMHO.
e

Look,

If Dennis want's to change his appearance to stay in show biz then, show be it ! :banghead: Changing his peggys for false ones (because he had ginivituus, a gum disease, so be it) what's the big deal ?

Just leave the guy in peace!!

All you saddos out there are attached to this stupid celebrity I want to be. Get a F*****g Life of your own !

Pricks all

He's in a new Britflick ( here ). There's a big billboard for it a few minutes from my house.

7 hours ago, RobertMugabe said:

Think this could be a 2018 shadow pick.  

He could be so good for you.

• Like 4

Still isn't 70 - lived in features or not I'm not risking a punt without more evidence

OK, since RobertMugabe has re-booted a pair of old threads and Deathray has done the same in the past few days, isn't it pretty safe to assume they are alter egos of the same individual?  I'm going to presume this moving forward.  It's probably best I'm not an DL Admin.

SC

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

OK, since RobertMugabe has re-booted a pair of old threads and Deathray has done the same in the past few days, isn't it pretty safe to assume they are alter egos of the same individual?  I'm going to presume this moving forward.  It's probably best I'm not an DL Admin.

SC

RobertMugabe is funny though.

• Like 1

I've also started to think that they are the same person.

Oh well, if he has nothing better to do in his life than troll the DL forums...

7 hours ago, RadGuy said:

I've also started to think that they are the same person.

Oh well, if he has nothing better to do in his life than troll the DL forums...

What is your problem, I never had a problem with you, never said a bad word about you, never stolen your farm.   I had issue with SC, as I said ice hockey was gay once and he started crying, and have a feud with that joey solo, but you???

10 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

SC

Sigh. This is the second time I've had to defend myself against accusations that I am the same user as another one. If any of the admins would be kind enough to check the IP addresses (yet again, can't even remember which user it was last time) they'll be able to confirm that I and RobertMugabe (as with the last person you sad cunts accused me of being) are not the same user. 

Guys, just because you do not like a new user, does not mean that they are me. 

Instead of making accusations about each other we could just do the easy thing and stop reviving threads that don't need reviving.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rhys said:

Instead of making accusations about each other we could just do the easy thing and stop reviving threads that don't need reviving.

You've made 79 inane posts over a year and half and think you have the right to tell us what do to. Get stuffed or get involved. There is no point to your account.

2 minutes ago, Deathray said:

You've made 79 inane posts over a year and half and think you have the right to tell us what do to. Get stuffed or get involved. There is no point to your account.

Yeh, who this white guy think he is?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Deathray said:

I've obviously touched a nerve.

3 hours ago, Rhys said:

I've obviously touched a nerve.

'A' nerve is correct.  Two identities, one nerve.  Just sayin

16 hours ago, RobertMugabe said:

Yeh, who this white guy think he is?

How's Sheffield? 

Dennis Waterman is fine and healthy, however his teeth died a long time ago hence the massive chops he sports now. There should have been much more of a fuss made when he went from looking like a normal man to one that was breaking in a new set for James Coburn. 

8 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

How's Sheffield? 

Hows the Millennium Falcon, in which room of it do you bang the ladies? 

On 29/06/2017 at 13:52, Toast said:

RobertMugabe is funny though.

He does have his moments 

He’s wrote and sung his last feem toon; Dead.

• Like 3

Wonder if he could have been so good for a DDP team?

RIP, from The Sweeney through some sitcoms and New Tricks, an ever present part of UK television.

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Wonder if he could have been so good for a DDP team?

RIP, from The Sweeney through some sitcoms and New Tricks, an ever present part of UK television.

LOTM by looks of it. Which, given he's pretty much A-list British TV and in his 70s, tells you how expected this is!

• Like 1