maryportfuncity

Dead Pop Stars

There's a bunch of uncofirmed pictures from his room showing various drugs and broken furniture and a tv. Seems like something happened in there and he either jumped or fell. But per reddit, I can see that his ex girlfriend has posted some allegations of him being a perv and abusive. 

I'm no detective, but drugs+allegations=probably not an accident. But he seemed ok on his latest SoMe pictures. Time will tell.

• Like 2

This was posted only a few hours ago.

• Like 2

I feel so gutted and in shock! I wasn't even a big fan of Liam's, so I can only imagine how his fans must be feeling right now.

Can’t believe it! Wasn’t really a fan but so unexpected, and to have seen him since the very beginning of his fame on The X Factor, it’s sad to see how it’s played out.

I think this is probably the most shocking/unexpected death of the year if not decade.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, oldhollywood said:

Can’t believe it! Wasn’t really a fan but so unexpected, and to have seen him since the very beginning of his fame on The X Factor, it’s sad to see how it’s played out.

I think this is probably the most shocking/unexpected death of the year if not decade.

Agreed just heard news, not a one direction fan by any means, but do remember him on X Factor when it was THE Saturday Night show to watch, so sad to die at such a young age, sounds like it could be suicide but obviously more will come out in the days and months ahead. Shocking news, wasn’t expecting it. Feel sorry for his family especially his young son. RIP. 

He jumped, been confirmed. 

4 minutes ago, Deadboy999 said:

He jumped, been confirmed. 

Where? I went straight to TMZ who is a realiable source of these things and they do not mention anything about him jumping.

31 minutes ago, oldhollywood said:

What about this warrants a facepalm @La Tombe

42 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

Where? I went straight to TMZ who is a realiable source of these things and they do not mention anything about him jumping.

Sky didn't mention him jumping when I was watching it a few minutes ago either. Haven't seen it from anyone, would likely be something that the family or authorities would release verses just randomly showing up unless it was obvious from video footage that was actually of him. The signs of such a possibility have been there for years as previously mentioned however, which is why I'm surprised he seems to have been missed...

The video I've seen on Twitter clearly shows a body landing on pavement and not a patio, so that can't be him though.

On 10/10/2024 at 00:12, Whitehouse said:

(Not my cup of tea but it's a genre....)

Dutch hardstyle singer MC Raise dead at 32 years old. (Dutch)

Succumbed to Denge on holiday on Bali.

Although a lot of people catch Dengue over here I have to say it is pretty rare to die from it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Comped said:

Sky didn't mention him jumping when I was watching it a few minutes ago either. Haven't seen it from anyone, would likely be something that the family or authorities would release verses just randomly showing up unless it was obvious from video footage that was actually of him. The signs of such a possibility have been there for years as previously mentioned however, which is why I'm surprised he seems to have been missed...

The video I've seen on Twitter clearly shows a body landing on pavement and not a patio, so that can't be him though.

Really? There’s no shortage of troubled pop stars, if you included all of them the list would be much longer than 50, and the majority of them don’t end up dead at 31. I mean, Ozzy Osbourne and Stevie Nicks have made it well into their 70s!

Trying to think of a one direction song pun but can't think of the names of any of their songs.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

Trying to think of a one direction song pun but can't think of the names of any of their songs.

That's What Makes a Beauti-fall ?

At least it was quick and Payneless ?

• Thanks 2

Shocker, I would have bet on Zayn being the one to off himself.  Never liked Liam, too up himself.

• Like 1

Three pages in the middle of the night about Liam. Does anyone still sleep or is that just overrated?!

Man!! Talk about a hard lesson that indeed gravity leads in one direction. 

39 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Shocker, I would have bet on Zayn being the one to off himself.  Never liked Liam, too up himself.

I really don’t think he was. He’s a very obvious ADHD case (though wasn’t diagnosed until adulthood) and I think that led to social anxiety (especially after getting badly bullied at school) that sometimes came off as bullish or arrogant. I just think he struggled to express himself properly.

• Like 3

I was a One Direction fan and still listen to them, really sad news. He always came across as a nice polite lad.

Police are saying... https://www.justjared.com/2024/10/16/police-reveal-details-on-liam-paynes-death-reports-surface-about-his-final-moments/

A skull base fracture with a fall from 40 odd ft. Didn't even try resuscitation when they arrived. Yikes.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Viceroy said:

I was a One Direction fan and still listen to them, really sad news. He always came across as a nice polite lad.

Police are saying... https://www.justjared.com/2024/10/16/police-reveal-details-on-liam-paynes-death-reports-surface-about-his-final-moments/

A skull base fracture with a fall from 40 odd ft. Didn't even try resuscitation when they arrived. Yikes.

Basilar skull fractures are something almost always associated with violent impacts at high speed and falls along with high speed motorsport or road accidents, are usually the most common causes of such an injury. Assuming he fell head first (especially at a lateral angle) onto concrete pavement I can definitely see how it happened.

Seen the same photos on X, and whilst they can't be attributed to Liam the fact it's been reported on UK TV that police were called to an adult under the influence of drugs and drink, then there was a massive bang. 

Sad but not overly unexpected. Those demons were all too real. 

I cant believe, nooooo. RIP Liam

2 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I really don’t think he was. He’s a very obvious ADHD case (though wasn’t diagnosed until adulthood) and I think that led to social anxiety (especially after getting badly bullied at school) that sometimes came off as bullish or arrogant. I just think he struggled to express himself properly.

Perhaps, but in my pointless internet opinion, having ADHD does not give one an excuse to act like an ass and these days everyone seems to want a diagnosed label to excuse their shitty behaviour.    However, whatever the circumstances it’s clearly a tragic occurrence for his family and child. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Die While We’re Young would seem to be the obvious one.

Whether famous or not 31 is no age to die. RIP.