maryportfuncity

Terrorists & Topical Terrorist Targets

Lars Viiks looks like a possibility for anyone still undecided on their 2016 list. After the February attacks in Denmark, and the fact he's one of their top targets to kill, he'd be a good bet

Lars Viiks looks like a possibility for anyone still undecided on their 2016 list. After the February attacks in Denmark, and the fact he's one of their top targets to kill, he'd be a good bet

its always an uncertain if it'll happen I mean the deathlisting community have made bets like this and always fail.

What gigs are in Paris tonight ?

Happy New Year !!! from Saudi Arabia .

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/02/saudi-arabia-executes-47-people-in-one-day-including-iranian-cleric

47 terrorists executed in one go.

Respect for dedication...

Happy New Year !!! from Saudi Arabia .

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/02/saudi-arabia-executes-47-people-in-one-day-including-iranian-cleric

47 terrorists executed in one go.

Respect for dedication...

Saudi Arabia has executed 47 people for terrorism, including the prominent Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr.

How the hell did I miss him for my Gris Gris DDP team?? Dammit. (Actually it's a pain finding names for that one)

​SC

Happy New Year 2 from Isis.

5 Brit spies shot in the head.

Not watched the video so don't know their colour, ie if Cantlie was amongst them.

Attack thwarted in Paris on anniversary of Charlie Hebdo attack

According to reports, the attacker was wearing a fake suicide vest.

Already reports are coming in from eye witnesses that he did not shout the usual "Allah" whatever. Maybe it'll turn out his "fake suicide vest" was in fact his iPod and headphones wires.

Whilst I appreciate these are dangerous times, this is what happens when you arm your police routinely. No questions, no attempt to remonstrate and calm, just shoot the feckers and deal with the consequences later. Indeed I've often wondered how many criminals, especially in the US but also elsewhere, involved in mass shootings or the like have in fact not committed suicide as is reported but have simply been executed by the cops.

Already reports are coming in from eye witnesses that he did not shout the usual "Allah" whatever. Maybe it'll turn out his "fake suicide vest" was in fact his iPod and headphones wires.

Whilst I appreciate these are dangerous times, this is what happens when you arm your police routinely. No questions, no attempt to remonstrate and calm, just shoot the feckers and deal with the consequences later. Indeed I've often wondered how many criminals, especially in the US but also elsewhere, involved in mass shootings or the like have in fact not committed suicide as is reported but have simply been executed by the cops.

Varying reports coming in CNN has him wielding a cleaver, shouting "Allahu Akbar" and holding a piece of paper with the ISIS flag on it.

The ones I've seen in the US, vary depending on their motive.

It could be a case of society has been ignoring me, so I'm going to do something that people will remember me by. So they get a gun or number of guns and head off to some large public building. It's usually about 50% of those that choose the suicide by cop method as opposed to taking their own life.

Varying reports coming in CNN has him wielding a cleaver, shouting "Allahu Akbar" and holding a piece of paper with the ISIS flag on it.

The ones I've seen in the US, vary depending on their motive.

It could be a case of society has been ignoring me, so I'm going to do something that people will remember me by. So they get a gun or number of guns and head off to some large public building. It's usually about 50% of those that choose the suicide by cop method as opposed to taking their own life.

He could also have been plain stupid.

• Like 1

Attack on a univeristy on Pakistan, so far no one has claimed responsility

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35359072

Selecting a thread can be difficult/

I deem the other thread to be one where 1 or 2 students have gone on a rampage, as opposed to several armed individuals.

What about the deadpooling prospects for the RAF/BMG pensioners who have forgotten how a robbery works?

Big manhunt, they're running out of cash and they won't be able to claim their pension :lol:

Potential for shootout/blaze of glory perhaps ?

What about the deadpooling prospects for the RAF/BMG pensioners who have forgotten how a robbery works?

Big manhunt, they're running out of cash and they won't be able to claim their pension :lol:

Potential for shootout/blaze of glory perhaps ?

Wouldn't they come under the fringes of fame.

Much like Glen Frey, they were big in the 70's, minor hit or two in the 80's, and living on that fame since...