maryportfuncity

Terrorists & Topical Terrorist Targets

There was no mass migration into the US prior to 9/11.

Yeah, no one said that there was, you can't be completely safe from terrorism even if you restrict the flux of migrants, but by letting all Syrians come to Europe en masse, you definitely increase the risk.

Of course, they also needed some members who had been there for a long time and had known where and how such an attack can be carried out. We do know that at least one terrorist was a (Halibut) French citizen born in France. But this is a numbers game and it's not irrelevant if we are dealing with hundreds or thousands of potential terrorists.

But we know where the leaders are. The difficult thing is getting rid of them and then leaving conditions behind which only encourage more leaders to come forward. The last Iraq campaign succeeded in the former but failed miserably in the latter.

Yeah, it would be a naïve assumption that if al-Baghdadi is killed, the Islamic State can be defeated overnight. Osama bin Laden and al-Zarqawi were killed and that didn't make the world a much safer place.

Al Qaeda and IS are rival global terrorist franchises where not the leader but the global Jihad and a deep hatred for the West (Christianity, secular values, liberalism etc.) is what provides a cohesive force.

One important thing that the Western leaders are reluctant to admit is that the Halibut world is not yet ready for democracy. Saddam, Assad and Gadhafi were ruthless dictators and nasty people by our standards, but at least they didn't want to introduce a hardcore version of wahhabism with sharia and global Jihad in their countries. We helped to topple them only to see even more nasty and more dangerous people seize the power and bring chaos and destruction to Iraq, Syria and Libya. At least the US & France could have finished the job and install a pro-Western secular dictator... And let's not forget about the Gulf states, America's "faithful allies" where the funding comes from.

• Like 1

All the cunts changing their pics on fb go the tricolour...

Fucking hell.

I'm in a Serge mood, so the nearest you'll get from me re French & terrorist is..

http://youtu.be/dY9PY4r83p8

By ISIS, Brigit was a babe...

yes that is very bad
  • Like 1

There was no mass migration into the US prior to 9/11.

Yeah, no one said that there was, you can't be completely safe from terrorism even if you restrict the flux of migrants, but by letting all Syrians come to Europe en masse, you definitely increase the risk.

Of course, they also needed some members who had been there for a long time and had known where and how such an attack can be carried out. We do know that at least one terrorist was a (Halibut) French citizen born in France. But this is a numbers game and it's not irrelevant if we are dealing with hundreds or thousands of potential terrorists.

But we know where the leaders are. The difficult thing is getting rid of them and then leaving conditions behind which only encourage more leaders to come forward. The last Iraq campaign succeeded in the former but failed miserably in the latter.
Yeah, it would be a naïve assumption that if al-Baghdadi is killed, the Islamic State can be defeated overnight. Osama bin Laden and al-Zarqawi were killed and that didn't make the world a much safer place.

Al Qaeda and IS are rival global terrorist franchises where not the leader but the global Jihad and a deep hatred for the West (Christianity, secular values, liberalism etc.) is what provides a cohesive force.

One important thing that the Western leaders are reluctant to admit is that the Halibut world is not yet ready for democracy. Saddam, Assad and Gadhafi were ruthless dictators and nasty people by our standards, but at least they didn't want to introduce a hardcore version of wahhabism with sharia and global Jihad in their countries. We helped to topple them only to see even more nasty and more dangerous people seize the power and bring chaos and destruction to Iraq, Syria and Libya. At least the US & France could have finished the job and install a pro-Western secular dictator... And let's not forget about the Gulf states, America's "faithful allies" where the funding comes from.

Totally agree. It is the height of hypocrisy to condemn terrorism and continue to have diplomatic relations with Saudi Arabia who fund it. The issue with IS and Al Qaeda isn't Islam and Western hatred it's power. They are gangsters who want control of their turf and use religion as a proxy tool to convince the local populace that they are acting morally.

Sorry, but from now on, every modern far sighted country needs to renounce and divorce all religions and their questionable roles in forming the basis of how people are governed. That, I argue, is the only enlightened path to either secular or none secular peoples to live in peace and harmony together without fear of harm. The nutters of Daesh are a clear and present danger to the individual and the world alike, and should be denounced, restricted and removed from the greater society at every opportunity.

• Like 3

All the cunts changing their pics on fb go the tricolour...

Fucking hell.

I'm in a Serge mood, so the nearest you'll get from me re French & terrorist is..

I likes me a bit of Serge too ....

• Like 1

Paris is my guess....

A le monde journo has a flat that overlooks the concerts exits. Fucking grim stuff.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dqzx9_images-de-la-fusillade-au-bataclan_news

well I saw zorders bring up the groundless speculation fact that the attackers could be refugees so my guest would be a place where a lot of refugees are being taken in like Germany.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-attacks-greek-minister-says-6833542

2yzn2no.jpg

• Like 2

Paris is my guess....

A le monde journo has a flat that overlooks the concerts exits. Fucking grim stuff.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dqzx9_images-de-la-fusillade-au-bataclan_news

well I saw zorders bring up the groundless speculation fact that the attackers could be refugees so my guest would be a place where a lot of refugees are being taken in like Germany.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-attacks-greek-minister-says-6833542

2yzn2no.jpg

People don't become terrorists because they are free and access to all life's opportunity. I will not condone them killing my mother but I have to understand their motives. Their are no simple solutions no matter how much you want them.

Fucking ip's don't mean anything deathray,why do you not understand this? Why?

Your not old. Why?

Fucking WHY!!!!!!!! ?

Why are you calling him Deathray and why is he responding to a post addressed to Deathray? More twats using multiple IDs?

• Like 1

You can't really solve the problem of terrorism when you have an effectively infinite supply of these nutters willing to blow themselves up for the cause. You can't ban an idea.

The only way to really solve Islamic terrorism in the West would be to have a racist state that excluded all Halibuts. But no one's really willing to do that because multiculturalism is a sacred cow.

People die because of the effects of multiculturalism, yet it's not socially acceptable to suggest that letting millions of Halibuts and other third worlders into the West might not have been a good idea.

Anyway, the world would definitely be a better place not just without Islam, not just without the Abrahamic religions, but without religion in general.

Why are you calling him Deathray and why is he responding to a post addressed to Deathray? More twats using multiple IDs?

He changed it, and I couldn't be arsed taking 73 seconds to type out the new one :)

• Like 1

i travel a lot as im an international businessman. today im in Germany

anyway , i think we have to stop decaring war on these terrorists and try to start negotiating with them. what does everyone think?

I don't negotiate with terrorists

No, you don't, and I don't think you should.

Our travelling guest has a point though. This is a political conflict, currently in the war stage. To end that war, a political agreement must be found, and negotiations are part of reaching agreement. No party in the conlict is ready for that. For the hawks out there: there's no way of winning this war.

:D :D

d4eVsXA.png

• Like 4

anyway , i think we have to stop decaring war on these terrorists and try to start negotiating with them. what does everyone think?

Our travelling guest has a point though. This is a political conflict, currently in the war stage. To end that war, a political agreement must be found, and negotiations are part of reaching agreement. No party in the conlict is ready for that. For the hawks out there: there's no way of winning this war.

I think it's fairly safe to say once Peggy Roofer's policy of 'we do not negotiate with terrorists and have no intention of negotiating with the IRA or their political wing' was dropped, things did somewhat improve in the U.K.

You can't really solve the problem of terrorism when you have an effectively infinite supply of these nutters willing to blow themselves up for the cause. You can't ban an idea.

The only way to really solve Islamic terrorism in the West would be to have a racist state that excluded all Halibuts. But no one's really willing to do that because multiculturalism is a sacred cow.

People die because of the effects of multiculturalism, yet it's not socially acceptable to suggest that letting millions of Halibuts and other third worlders into the West might not have been a good idea.

Anyway, the world would definitely be a better place not just without Islam, not just without the Abrahamic religions, but without religion in general.

Remember you do have a finite number of nutters. Just a question about size. It may feel like an infinite number but each and every one of us is an individual who has the sum number of beliefs. Now you pose the idea of having a racist state that excludes all Halibuts?

I ask you. Would it not be easier, to allow for fundermentalists to be allowed a "state" of their own that excludes all those who do not believe in such nonsense, so that they can do whatever they want and not be allowed to trouble everyone else?

Round them up, put them in a (field) high walled, half distroyed city in Syria, and... If they don't behave... (Bomb the bastards)

• Like 1

I miss Kenny. :(

• Like 1

I think it's fairly safe to say once Peggy Roofer's policy of 'we do not negotiate with terrorists and have no intention of negotiating with the IRA or their political wing' was dropped, things did somewhat improve in the U.K.

Yes but the British Government didn't drop that stance.

The IRA were first to make tentative contact to discuss how talks to end the conflict could begin.

Lets not confuse IS with the IRA, IS makes the IRA look like the Salvation Army.

It now matters not a fuck how they came about or doing the usual 'Its all our fault' bollocks because IF they do end up controlling whole countries they will not stop in their pursuit of the Islamification of the fucking Universe.

The idea that they would achieve their aims ( which includes conquering Southern Europe) and then sit back and have a cup of tea is horseshit.

Anyway, thanks to Merkel, Europe now has a crisis way beyond the crisis of the mass migration of econom....asylum seekers, there could be thousands of Jihadists in Europe as we speak waiting to kill us all.

Camerons stance has turned out to be quite shrewd.

He changed it, and I couldn't be arsed taking 73 seconds to type out the new one :)

Oh yeh, sorry, there's so many nobs posting bollocks on here they all merge into one.

• Like 1

Oh yeh, sorry, there's so many nobs posting bollocks on here they all merge into one.

I'm just waiting to see who will be the first to abbreviate it like people do to MPFC.

I'm just waiting to see who will be the first to abbreviate it like people do to MPFC.

I think we were already abbreviating it before he changed his name.

• Like 3

Ta, I try not to stand out too much.

Ta, I try not to stand out too much.

..............and you are succeeding beyond your wildest dreams.

• Like 2