How can anyone want another human being to be shot? Andy and Jamie both went through that terrible ordeal. Can you imagine how scared they must've been?

I'd like Oscar Pistorius to be shot, since there doesn't seem to be much prospect of him ever serving a proper murder sentence in an actual prison.

Again, I would

Again.... I really wouldn't.

How can anyone want another human being to be shot? Andy and Jamie both went through that terrible ordeal. Can you imagine how scared they must've been?

I'd like Oscar Pistorius to be shot, since there doesn't seem to be much prospect of him ever serving a proper murder sentence in an actual prison.

Again, I would

Some people have no sense of adventure.

Again, I would

Only because my wife wouldn't approve.

Again, I would

Just shoot her in the face next time she goes for a dump, she'll be none the wiser then.

Again, I would

Just shoot her in the face next time she goes for a dump, she'll be none the wiser then.

Normally I would oblige.. but one place I would not want to be when Mrs Taters is having 'a good clearout' is the toilet. It is true that the bathroom stinks more once a woman has had a darn good shit.

I ought to be a shareholder in Febreze.

Converting to halibut is not the answer.

The PC police on our company's intranet / social forum who gave me a warning.

There was a discussion on there with the question "What common phrase or saying do you dislike?"

Someone posted

do not like when a restaurant server asks "are you still working on that"?

Eating a meal is not work!

To which I replied "it is if you're anorexic"

• Like 2

Converting to halibut is not the answer.

True. that's why I'm 100% devout 'Jedi Cat' !

May the falk be with you. :hatsoff:

Another pet hate is Internet forum members who hold grudges for no apparent reason.

Psychological nightmare. Life's too short.. get over it & move on ffs.

Another pet hate is Internet forum members who hold grudges for no apparent reason.

So who has pissed on your chips then??

• Like 1

So who has pissed on your chips then??

Oh it's this flippin' Canadian woman on FB. Basically she's been whingeing/whining/moaning about fellow FB Criminal Case players not posting up these 'Potato Chips' links when a player reaches a certain level. She threatens to defriend any FB Criminal Case player who doesn't post up these 'valuable' freebies. Two days ago I reached a said level.. she noticed I hadn't bothered to post these 'Potato Chips' on my FB wall.. got a message from her asking why I hadn't posted them up.. I told her to 'F**k off & get a life'.. but she didn't unfriend me.. which was odd.

Anyway, I've unfriended & blocked her on FB. So your wordage was along the right lines.. she was pissed off 'cos I didn't have any chips.

Ain't got time for treading on forum-eggshells.

Bar that.. all's ticketty-boo yer Lordship. :)

Whiny customers.

While I understand that the customers I deal with have suffered damage to their homes. Some of it is minor, and others have had to have their home demolished and rebuilt and I understand how stressful and upsetting the whole ordeal is, but fucking hell! some of them don't half whine.

I've just had one customer whose property loss claim has been ongoing for the past year, and then he complains that my co-worker (who is his main point of contact) has gone on holiday for 2 weeks.

Whiny customers.

While I understand that the customers I deal with have suffered damage to their homes. Some of it is minor, and others have had to have their home demolished and rebuilt and I understand how stressful and upsetting the whole ordeal is, but fucking hell! some of them don't half whine.

I've just had one customer whose property loss claim has been ongoing for the past year, and then he complains that my co-worker (who is his main point of contact) has gone on holiday for 2 weeks.

I'd love to have my home demolished and rebuilt.

Whiny customers.

I'd love to have my neighbour's home demolished while the cunt's still in it.

• Like 3

Whiny customers.

Same here. In fact I'd like to completely redesign my house.

I have two houses and a sledgehammer.

• Like 1

Because they can.

Why are Fox remaking The Rocky Horror Picture Show?

They took "let's do the timewarp again" literally.

• Like 4

Because they can.

It doesn't mean they should.

Would be considered a documentary if made today...

Our staff intranet / social media forum.

Because we're not supposed to be on Facebook while at work, some bright spark up in head office decided we needed a social media site just for employees.

So... given that we're not allowed to mention anything regarding religion, sex, politics or advocate the use of alcohol or drugs. You can probably guess that conversation is fairly limited.

The most annoying discussion thread that's been started is "What is your favourite inspirational quote?" Which is full of the crap philosophical quotes that inspirational speakers spew out, and for every quote there are about 20 replies with "Oh gosh! I think that too!"

Twats.

oh gosh I think that too.
  • Like 1

Live remake of Grease was better than the original, don't @ me.