Isn't there a boxing week everywhere? Who cares about the first day, it' generously cheaper prices all week. It's all about games and left overs and going out somewhere pleasant come late night moon. Especially since it's the weekend.

It's daft to be fair.

If the stars above paid for the tip at the bar what option is the most outstanding tonight? What if the tips and the cost of the drinks had no limit .. what if you could have any drink that you wanted tonight - all night long. Wings too or whatever the hell you want.

What drink would that be?

Lanson Black Label Brut Champagne. Special tipple for me - brings back good times.

We, any how. Back to shit we hate!

BBC iPlayer: All the best stuff you can't watch, combined with.., all the shit you've seen already.

And whilst I have some poor sods attention:

All those trite, middle class sit com's that BBC1 curned out for years. Not funny, just slightly amusing. At least BBC2 did its bit with the young ones, Black adder Fawlty towers etc...

We, any how. Back to shit we hate!

BBC iPlayer: All the best stuff you can't watch, combined with.., all the shit you've seen already.

And whilst I have some poor sods attention:

All those trite, middle class sit com's that BBC1 curned out for years. Not funny, just slightly amusing. At least BBC2 did its bit with the young ones, Black adder Fawlty towers etc...

Ok, Terry and June was wank but it was of its time but ones like The Good Life, The Reggie Perrin sagas and the like were good.

Nick Ferrari. What a pompous, fat, sweaty SHIT he is.

Whats he done now???

He cannot possibly be as bad as Piers 'cunty the bastard' Morgan, can he.

Whats he done now???

He's done nothing, I'm just watching some shitty list show and he's always on them because he's too FAT to get any other work, and he's just so fucking REPUGNANT.

• Like 1

Whats he done now???

He's done nothing, I'm just watching some shitty list show and he's always on them because he's too FAT to get any other work, and he's just so fucking REPUGNANT.

Oh, you don't like him much then.... :lol:

• Like 1

Whats he done now???

Like that trampy w***er Nick Knowles ? I thought he was shit in '48 Hrs' & 'The Prince Of Tides'...

• Like 1

Web pages which appear to have finished loading, but just as you go to click on a link an advert opens at the top, which shoves everything down the screen and you end up clicking on the wrong thing!!! :banghead:

• Like 3

What is it about Movie villains that they have to be played by English Actors?????

What is it about Movie villains that they have to be played by English Actors?????

The pictures are probably cast by Scots...

• Like 3

Whats he done now???

Like that trampy w***er Nick Knowles ? I thought he was shit in '48 Hrs' & 'The Prince Of Tides'...

Lenny Henry carried him in both 48 hrs movies

• Like 1

Whats he done now???

Lenny Henry carried him in both 48 hrs movies

Indeed he did. Straight into a Premier Inn bedroom ! That's why Dawn 'I've lost ten stone (off my arse) since being single' French left him... apparently.

Hang on. Are you saying that Dawn French and Lenny Henry split up because Lenny gayed off with Nick Knowles?

*ahem* Sir Lenny Henry...

And that was only because the Queen misheard. It was supposed to be Sir Lemmy...

• Like 5

Ha ha, good one THR!

Sir Lenny still doesn't sound right. It's like Dame Vanessa Feltz, Dame Kim Kardashian, Sir Gary Wilmot, Sir Bobby Davro, Dame Jamelia...

Ant & Dec sucking on that royal cock, I bet they swallowed.

I expect those two talentless cunts will soon get Knighthoods.

Guest morbidkid

This site on mobile looks awful which is also why I am not logged in because all my account savings are on my nexus which is having battery trouble . I'll be back later today or tomorrow.

This site on mobile looks awful which is also why I am not logged in because all my account savings are on my nexus which is having battery trouble . I'll be back later today or tomorrow.

fixed

fixed

Now you can go back to just concentrating on the awfulness of the content.

At least 19,000 people are watching a puddle in Drummond Park in which the most interesting thing to happen is a guy with a pink lilo and someone bringing a wetfloor sign...

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1YpKkrVPNVyxj

What the fuck has the world come to?

At least 19,000 people are watching a puddle in Drummond Park in which the most interesting thing to happen is a guy with a pink lilo and someone bringing a wetfloor sign...

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1YpKkrVPNVyxj

What the fuck has the world come to?

Ah, but it's not the puddle they're watching, it's the perennial pastime of people-watching that's going on here.

That said, this was the best one for me

CYC7dP0WQAEZQAo.png

"I'll never let go, Jack"

https://twitter.com/JonnyGabriel/status/684753255398785024