I hate it when I go into the comments on a YouTube and see shit like "ohhh this video has adds disliked". Why do some people get so pissy about adds on a YouTube video if you don't like adds just wait 5 seconds until you can skip. How do they think the YouTuber is going to make money from the videos?

Unfortunately you cant skip all the ads.
on YouTube you can after 5 seconds even if you can't does it really matter its still only like 40 seconds

I don't want to watch an ad. I want to watch what I picked.

Adblocker, you can even turn it on and off for sites you like.

^^^ 100% this.

Yet he still doesn't understand ip addresses :(

^^^ 100% this.

Yet he still doesn't understand ip addresses :(

Read my new post in that thread.

Lush.

Why, in a shop approximately the size of a shoebox, do they need to employ 120 sales assistants? I went in there today to buy a couple of bathbombs, and had to fend off countless chirpy teenagers wanting to give me advice. There was barely any room for the customers in there.

While across the road in John Lewis there was absolutely nobody at all on the entire vast shop floor to answer a simple question like "does this come in any other colours?"

Lush.

Why, in a shop appoximately the size of a shoebox, do they need to employ 120 sales assistants? I went in there today to buy a couple of bathbombs, and had to fend off countless chirpy teenagers wanting to give me advice. There was barely any room for the customers in there.

While across the road in John Lewis there was absolutely nobody at all on the entire vast shop floor to answer a simple question like "does this come in any other colours?"

My daughter (Edmonton trip) has a seasonal job at Lush. The training was intense (her words) and she really is enjoying it. Her shop is in a prime location near the food court. I went to visit her last Friday and the shop had about eight staff on duty and they were all busy with customers. Tried and true business model ? :)

Lush.

Why, in a shop approximately the size of a shoebox, do they need to employ 120 sales assistants? I went in there today to buy a couple of bathbombs, and had to fend off countless chirpy teenagers wanting to give me advice. There was barely any room for the customers in there.

My daughter (Edmonton trip) has a seasonal job at Lush. The training was intense (her words) and she really is enjoying it. Her shop is in a prime location near the food court. I went to visit her last Friday and the shop had about eight staff on duty and they were all busy with customers. Tried and true business model ? :)

Of course they were all busy with customers. They're obviously under orders to harass them continuously.

I realise this, so I am always pleasant to them, but it does get a bit wearing when you are approached for the sixth or seventh time. If I didn't want something specific I would avoid the place like the plague.

Lush.

Of course they were all busy with customers. They're obviously under orders to harass them continuously.

I realise this, so I am always pleasant to them, but it does get a bit wearing when you are approached for the sixth or seventh time. If I didn't want something specific I would avoid the place like the plague.

Toastie, you old curmudgeon!! :lol:

Lush.

Oi, less of the 'old'. redhead-girl-says-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

Disclaimer: I don't really look like this

• Like 2

Lush.

Good, because gingers are vile and disgusting.

Lush.

Im guessing, once upon a time, one drank your whole stock of vodka and didn't bother to tell you. :D

Lush.

Im guessing, once upon a time, one drank your whole stock of vodka and didn't bother to tell you. :D

No, but I did shag a ginger once, I made the schoolboy error of thinking 'just because his hair's ginger, don't fret because his pubes will be normal and brown' - wrong.

• Like 3

I shagged a ginger too once, don't remember his pubes I was too put off by his red and angry looking foreskin.

• Like 2

I've had loads of gingers but never one with red hair. :D

• Like 5

I shagged a ginger too once, don't remember his pubes I was too put off by his red and angry looking foreskin.

Just when I think you cant surprise me any more!!!!!! :D

I shagged two gingers in my young and carefree days and they were fucking awesome.

Seems like the ginger ladies rock but the blokes don't.

Fascinating stuff!!

I shagged two gingers in my young and carefree days and they were fucking awesome.

Fascinating stuff!!

I've been married to one for 26 years...

• Like 3

Fascinating stuff!!

I've been married to one for 26 years...

Is that a confirmation or outright denial of the previous statements?? :D

The only complaint I have is lack of frequency...but he is getting to be an old man.

• Like 2

The only complaint I have is lack of frequency...but he is getting to be an old man.

Quality, not quantity!

• Like 1

Fascinating stuff!!

I hope you're not expressing surprise that I've been laid, LFN?

• Like 1

Fascinating stuff!!

Nooooo!!!!!

I just never equate a 'slightly more colourful language' to you Handy.

Lardy, yes, you no. :D

Fascinating stuff!!

Nooooo!!!!!

I just never equate a 'slightly more colourful language' to you Handy.

Lardy, yes, you no. :D

Fuck off. You're just jealous of my well-used genitals :D

People who feel the need to push automatic revolving doors and end up breaking them.

This is the 3rd time this month that someone has broken the same set of doors.

All you have to do is scan your ID card, step in, and the doors start revolving. It's simple. But for some reason there are people here that feel that the doors don't revolve quickly enough for them and end up breaking the motor. So in the meantime, everyone has to wait for a security guard to come round to open the side door to let people in to the building.

People who feel the need to push automatic revolving doors and end up breaking them.

This is the 3rd time this month that someone has broken the same set of doors.

All you have to do is scan your ID card, step in, and the doors start revolving. It's simple. But for some reason there are people here that feel that the doors don't revolve quickly enough for them and end up breaking the motor. So in the meantime, everyone has to wait for a security guard to come round to open the side door to let people in to the building.

A lot of the ones in public places leave the side doors open to reduce this happening and stop congestion.

Quality, not quantity!
You know, that's what he keeps saying.
  • Like 2