honez

Jimmy Savile

What's the difference between Bill Clinton and Jimmy Savile?

Jimmy Savile didn't get pubes on his cigar! :D

• Like 2

Saw the documentary.

All sounds chillingly plausible...

Saw the documentary.

All sounds chillingly plausible...

Me too and its more than plausible, it has nailed the scumbag.

I reckon you may well be able to pick the odd hole in some of the accounts but you cant deny that his "defence" of Glitter in that recorded interview said more about Saviles warped thinking than any anecdotal evidence could possibly do.

Well thats his Knighthood gone and his comfy spot in the Cemetery, he will surely have to be removed and reburied somewhere secret as people will go fucking ape if they think the taxpayer will ultimately fund private 24hr security at his burial plot.

I reckon this is just the tip of the Iceberg, watch this space! :)

Guest Guest

I know several celebrities who are secret pedos but for obvious reasons can't name them

I knew it was the tip of the iceberg and I reckon the BBC knew and covered it up. glitter , savile and another unnamed celeb abused a girl in a BBC dressing room in the 70s .

Any idea's who it could be ?

I knew it was the tip of the iceberg and I reckon the BBC knew and covered it up. glitter , savile and another unnamed celeb abused a girl in a BBC dressing room in the 70s .

Find out who was on "Clunk Click" the same week as Glitter?

Guest Guest

couldnt possibly comment.could have done an act with an agressive blue bird though.alledgedely

I know several celebrities who are secret pedos but for obvious reasons can't name them

In which case you should report them to the police

couldnt possibly comment.could have done an act with an agressive blue bird though.alledgedely

Rod Hull is conveniently dead. So that leaves the police with the challenging problem of arresting the one surviving participant - Emu - and charging him with either assisting a rape or - at least - withholding evidence. He's excitable; they'd better send a mini bus load of their toughest guys.

• Like 2

Rod Hull is conveniently dead. So that leaves the police with the challenging problem of arresting the one surviving participant - Emu - and charging him with either assisting a rape or - at least - withholding evidence. He's excitable; they'd better send a mini bus load of their toughest guys.

Thanks Mary, just choked on my morning Red Bull - Post of the Century!

Speaking of rod hull I wonder if he molested Emily heskey . :lol:

• Like 1

That'd explain the permanent sense that Hesky's mind is elsewhere and dwelling on something other than football!

WANTED!!

220px-EMU_logo.jpg

For questioning about serious sex-crimes.

EMU is colourful. aggressive and frayed round the edges. If sighted, do not approach, phone the police immediately and then post scurrilous rantings on here!

• Like 1

Lies. Emu has been framed for a crime he never commited. Probably by the scheming retched Grotbags :-)

• Like 2

WANTED!!

220px-EMU_logo.jpg

For questioning about serious sex-crimes.

EMU is colourful. aggressive and frayed round the edges. If sighted, do not approach, phone the police immediately and then post scurrilous rantings on here!

I believe Emu is guilty. I know Rod Hull had a hand in it!

Guido Fawkes@GuidoFawkes M'learned friends - are we allowed to mention that Freddie Starr has an injunction out?

hmmmmmmmm, interesting................

Guido Fawkes@GuidoFawkes M'learned friends - are we allowed to mention that Freddie Starr has an injunction out?

hmmmmmmmm, interesting................

Not any more he hasn't, it's just been overturned. Get your shitty "Freddie Starr ate my [x]" jokes ready...

Personally, I can't wait for the highly-litigious Mr Saville to gain his 'Jim has snuffed it' badge. You can't sue for libel when you're dead and Jimmy has more skeletons in his closet than a cheap ghost train.

I want to know that the dirt on him is true.

We miss you, O omniscient Egyptian deity.

Sorry for reading through old threads. I know it's verboten.

Gold star for the new tagline BTW...

Talking of Freddie Starr, recent reviews are less than glowing and this one from less than a month ago caught my eye ;)

I saw Freddie last night on the Isle of Wight and was genuinely concerned for him, he struggles with his breathing and had to spend a lot of time sat down, his is a shadow of his old self and at times I thought that he was going to keel over.

That'd explain the permanent sense that Hesky's mind is elsewhere and dwelling on something other than football!

He will never forget rod hull and his Evil Emu . No wonder he lacks confidence everytime he shoots he sees Emu.

Guest Guest

Chris Moyles is a potential candidate.Rememebr he talked about taking Charlotte Churches virginity on her 16th birthday? Kinda suggests he wouldnt have minded if it was before her 16th birthday!

Chris Moyles is a potential candidate.Rememebr he talked about taking Charlotte Churches virginity on her 16th birthday? Kinda suggests he wouldnt have minded if it was before her 16th birthday!

The only problem with that is Chris Moyles wouldn't have been able to fuck anyone because the fat cunt hasn't been able to see his own cock for the last 15 years.

• Like 3

Pur-lease! Moyles wasn't even born when most of the alleged incidents took place.

And didn't they already chew you out for constantly trolling and pestering them?