post mortem

David Bowie

Well, Henry Fonda and Jimmy Stewart used to share a bed and I don't think anyone's ever suggested there was anything in that.

So did Laurel and Hardy and Morecambe and Wise.

And Charles and Di.
Bert and Ernie
  • Like 1

Hmm, something NEW about Bowie? I can't think of anything.

He fucked Mick Jaggar. Alls I got.

SC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/david-bowie-coke-fuelled-closet-7326063?ICID=FB_mirror_main

That's an old and fairly well-known rumour. Bowie's first wife Angela said that there was nothing to it, they were just two lads sharing a bed, as it used to be normal decades ago, especially in somewhat impoverished post WWII-Britain.

This wardrobe story is slightly different though. Nevertheless I see nothing to suggest that the two gentlemen involved were pleasuring each other.

I suspect that the lady received all their attentions.

Angie's a hypocrite. She acts like she was given such a terrible time and was completely ok with their open marriage, even to the extent where she was being fucked by Ron Asheton.

SC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/david-bowie-coke-fuelled-closet-7326063?ICID=FB_mirror_main

That's an old and fairly well-known rumour. Bowie's first wife Angela said that there was nothing to it, they were just two lads sharing a bed, as it used to be normal decades ago, especially in somewhat impoverished post WWII-Britain.

This wardrobe story is slightly different though. Nevertheless I see nothing to suggest that the two gentlemen involved were pleasuring each other.

They did come out of the closet though...

“David, Mick and the woman were in the closet for 20 minutes and came out with big smiles.

20 mins????!!!!!!

That rock and roll lifestyle came with a downside.

They both appear to have had the stamina of an 85 year old on 100 a day.

SC

They did come out of the closet though...

“David, Mick and the woman were in the closet for 20 minutes and came out with big smiles.

20 mins????!!!!!!

That rock and roll lifestyle came with a downside.

They both appear to have had the stamina of an 85 year old on 100 a day.

At least it was longer than Boris Becker in that broom cupboard. I'll bet Gordon the Gopher was never the same after that......

• Like 2

I am probably the only person in the world who didn't already know this but, amongst all of Bowie's other sexual - ahem - adventures, there was an instance of paedophilia. Oh,and Prscilla was apparently well and truly underage too the first time Elvis shagged her:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/angelina-chapin/why-talking-about-bowies-sexual-misconduct-matters_b_9009230.html

I am probably the only person in the world who didn't already know this but, amongst all of Bowie's other sexual - ahem - adventures, there was an instance of paedophilia. Oh,and Prscilla was apparently well and truly underage too the first time Elvis shagged her:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/angelina-chapin/why-talking-about-bowies-sexual-misconduct-matters_b_9009230.html

:banghead:

Shagging a 15 year old has nothing to do with paedophilia.

If people insist on changing the meaning of the word through consistent incorrect usage, what word will we have left to describe what it really means?

• Like 2

Sigh. Below the age of consent then.

At any rate, I am starting to think Cliff Richard is the only rock star who ISN'T guilty of this!

At any rate, I am starting to think Cliff Richard is the only rock star who ISN'T guilty of this!

No need for the sigh. It matters.

Having sex with a willing teenager should never, ever be equated with having sex with a prepubescent child.

As for your second point, yes, quite likely. Particularly in the US, where the age of consent varies and is or has been as high as 21 in some states.

It's always been really common for girls to want to have "underage" sex when (a) nature decides they're ready for it and (b ) they find someone they want to have sex with.

There's nothing pervy about it.

Having sex with a willing teenager should never, ever be equated with having sex with a prepubescent child.

As for your second point, yes, quite likely. Particularly in the US, where the age of consent varies and is or has been as high as 21 in some states.

It's always been really common for girls to want to have "underage" sex when (a) nature decides they're ready for it and (b ) they find someone they want to have sex with.

Yup. This stuff is completely different to the Jimmy Savile stuff. There's some truly horrifying clips from childrens TV shows on youtube in which Jimmy Savile is rather overtly making in-jokes about his fetishes to other presenters in front of large groups of children that I came across by accident. No I'm not searching for them. There's one of Gary Glitter on this is your life that's equally as blatant.

Any man that fuck a 15 year old girl is a selfish w***er do they have any idea how hard it is to get layed at that age without adult interference.

• Like 2

Any man that f**k a 15 year old girl is a selfish w***er do they have any idea how hard it is to get layed at that age without adult interference.

15 is a legitimate age to have sex and it's not that hard and ends in 15 seconds or less......with parents of today, you can fuck in front of them and they still wouldn't see it...if the story is true that girl was not raped but was willing to do it and I guess she looked like 25 at least...

Any man that f**k a 15 year old girl is a selfish w***er do they have any idea how hard it is to get layed at that age without adult interference.

Nice try!

But don't give up hope. I fucked a 15 year old boy when I was 17.

In other Bowie news apparently a stack of posthumous releases will include five additional tracks from the Black Star sessions.

People can't pick and choose what laws they want to obey, though. Whether or not you personally agree with it, having sex with a willing teenager is equated with having sex with a prepubescent child in the eyes of the law much of the time.

People can't pick and choose what laws they want to obey, though. Whether or not you personally agree with it, having sex with a willing teenager is equated with having sex with a prepubescent child in the eyes of the law much of the time.

I think you'll find that the latter is treated more seriously. As it should be.

But my original point was that the latter is paedophilia, while the former is not.

• Like 1

But my original point was that the latter is paedophilia, while the former is not.

Yes I realise the latter is Hebephilia or Ephebophilia but in the popular press "paedophilia" has been used as the catch-all expression for all of them (whether that is laziness on their part or note I will leave you to judge.) Does the law really classify them very differently though? Isn't it all consorting with a minor?

At any rate, Bowie and co had the obligation to be aware of the law and uphold it whilst touring. Of course, he was probably so far out of his mind in those days (by taking drugs and thereby breaking other laws!) that he probably didn't know which way was up let alone how old any given girl was...

Yes I realise the latter is Hebephilia or Ephebophilia but in the popular press "paedophilia" has been used as the catch-all expression for all of them (whether that is laziness on their part or note I will leave you to judge.) Does the law really classify them very differently though? Isn't it all consorting with a minor?

At any rate, Bowie and co had the obligation to be aware of the law and uphold it whilst touring. Of course, he was probably so far out of his mind in those days (by taking drugs and thereby breaking other laws!) that he probably didn't know which way was up let alone how old any given girl was...

Not so much then but later he was so far out of it there are albums he - apparently - can't remember making. In particular the live Tin Machine album. He was once asked about it and his reply made it obvious he didn't realise it existed/had been released.

It is ignorance, and the encouragement of ignorance, which you seem happy to promote.

And if you can't see the difference between consorting with a consenting sexually mature young person and abusing a child, then I despair.

• Like 1

He had some decent pop songs, but Prince,Glen Fry and George were more talented, time to end the sobbing.

Early Bowie manager Ken Pitt dead according to this:

On 02/09/2020 at 16:09, msc said:

Listening to a podcast and Robin Mayhew says Tony Finch of The Presidents (60s British band) has very bad Parkinsons and can't speak anymore.

Robin Mayhew reportedly dead: 

Bowie's sound engineer on Ziggy Stardust; Pure Mania for The Vibrators; engineered for Blondie and The Stranglers.

Anyone know what happened to Tony Finch as per above?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Robin Mayhew reportedly dead: 

Bowie's sound engineer on Ziggy Stardust; Pure Mania for The Vibrators; engineered for Blondie and The Stranglers.

Anyone know what happened to Tony Finch as per above?

Huh, Mayhew sounded in good nick too! 

• Like 1

So, was listening to the Freak Zone Bowie special last night marking (a day late) what would have been his 75th birthday. They played the work of The Legendary Stardust Cowboy (by Bowie's admission half the inspiration for Ziggy Stardust). Despite loving the Leg's work I hadn't realised he's actually younger than Bowie by almost 8 months. Could have decades of active life ahead of him, but thought I'd - like - mention this obitable outlier anyway.

maxresdefault.jpg