6 hours ago, jimbean1121 said:

the world is healing 

Floyd was scum. Stop supporting him

• Thanks 3
  • Facepalm 5

6 minutes ago, Leon Brittan said:

I'll be honest.

Floyd was scum, still no one should be killed that way.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Leon Brittan said:

He was pulled from a car and murdered on the street for using a counterfeit $20.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Leon Brittan said:

Chauvin is scum. Stop supporting him

FTFY

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, time said:

FTFY

It's possible to dislike both of them you know.

Derek Chauvin was a rogue cowboy of a police officer who used excessive force that was completely unwarranted. George Floyd was also a scumbag of a human being with a long criminal history in *checks record* just about everything under the sun, was a convicted felon, held a pregnant woman at gunpoint etc. 

Just like Israel and Palestine, you don't have to take a side to "fit in somewhere". Everyone's allowed to take a step back and say "you're all fucking nuts".

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

It's possible to dislike both of them you know.

Derek Chauvin was a rogue cowboy of a police officer who used excessive force that was completely unwarranted. George Floyd was also a scumbag of a human being with a long criminal history in *checks record* just about everything under the sun, was a convicted felon, held a pregnant woman at gunpoint etc. 

Just like Israel and Palestine, you don't have to take a side to "fit in somewhere". Everyone's allowed to take a step back and say "you're all fucking nuts".

I know all this. Point out where I say George Floyd wasn't scum.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, time said:

I know all this. Point out where I say George Floyd wasn't scum.

“FTFY” (emphasise on the word “fixed”)? Scrubbed one of the names out then put in another rather than just add another one in? Come on man. Think.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Leon Brittan said:

i wasn’t supporting him 

1 hour ago, Whitehouse said:

Damn sad news for Ozzy. Quite a prize  to pay for removing a tumor. Now paralysed.

The article doesn't say that at all.

Did anybody care about Floyd when he was alive?

23 minutes ago, Deadboy999 said:

How is that relevant?

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Deadboy999 said:

i imagine his family did 

• Like 1

Point a gun at a pregnant woman. You deserve what you get. Disgusting vile human 

• Like 3

97-05 he committed eight crimes, serving four years for aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon; according to investigators, he had entered an apartment by impersonating a water department worker and barging in with five other men, then held a pistol to a woman's stomach and searched for items to steal.Floyd was arrested three months later during a traffic stop, and victims of the robbery identified him from a photo array. In 2009, Floyd was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal, and was paroled in January 2013.

• Like 2

I see the members with terminal brainrot (mostly deadboy999, who hasn't made a smart contribution to this site in his life) are getting a frothy cock at the thought of entering a debate about Derek Chauvin.  

Christ. A murderer got stabbed in prison and you're finding a way to soften his actions that lead him to be there. Just because his victim had a criminal record doesn't make him any less of a murdering shithead, that killed someone on a busy street in broad daylight if you need reminding. Hopefully more shanking to come!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

Lindsey Graham once said that conservatives don't create enough angry, white men to stay competetive politically.

I have a feeling that some people just talk about this to make some white men angry.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

I see the members with terminal brainrot (mostly deadboy999, who hasn't made a smart contribution to this site in his life) are getting a frothy cock at the thought of entering a debate about Derek Chauvin.  

Christ. A murderer got stabbed in prison and you're finding a way to soften his actions that lead him to be there. Just because his victim had a criminal record doesn't make him any less of a murdering shithead, that killed someone on a busy street in broad daylight if you need reminding. Hopefully more shanking to come!

I agree your point and I hope you would also agree that a continuation of your point is that it is also therefore wrong for Derek Chauvin to have been stabbed in prison.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

I agree your point and I hope you would also agree that a continuation of your point is that it is also therefore wrong for Derek Chauvin to have been stabbed in prison.

Wrong, yes. Should it garner sympathy? Of course not. That's exactly what gammony white men people are trying to do when they make out he's a martyr of injustice.

*exits thread to skim through 6394 of the irrelevant obits Old Crem has decided to harass us with today*

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

His punishment is imprisonment,  not death. That's the choice of the judge, jury and prosecution. So it's up to them to give him the opportunity to serve his sentence in a way that is save as a human being. Doesn't  mean they have to pamper him but at the least keep him safe from harm. That goes for all prisoners everywhere. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Lindsey Graham once said that conservatives don't create enough angry, white men to stay competetive politically.

I have a feeling that some people just talk about this to make some white men angry.

I could say the same thing about Black men and progressives, that some people talk about this to make some Black men angry, because they need Black men to stay competitive politically.

• Like 1

On 19/09/2023 at 14:04, arghton said:

Mansour Sepehrnia Persian wiki imdb, 93-year-old Pahlavi Iran actor with 105 credits reportedly in ICU and on oxygen with UTI and pneumonia in California. 

Known there back in the day for example from this "masterpiece", that's on youtube.

Barbados musicians Biggie Irie and Richard Stoute hospitalised.

Richard Stoute dead at 77.

• Like 2

On 13/11/2023 at 20:48, drol said:

A brief recap on hospitalised/seriously ill folks:

1) Alexander Mitta (1933): pro-Putin film director, severe stroke, pneumonia, heart and kidney failure, dementia. Survived a stroke, COVID, pneumonia earlier this year.

2)N. Sankaraiah (1921): legendary Indian communist, hospitalised with low oxygen levels. 

3)Thanga Darlong (1920): Tripura musician, bedridden for a long time, unable to eat or speak. Anyway the minister of health visited him and said his condition is good.

4)Viktor Igumenov (1943): Russian athlete, abdominal aortic aneurysm, stable.

5)Yury Solomin (1935): fall and severe stroke, diabetes, extensive heart disease, serious COVID in 2021.

6)Kostas Nestoridis (1930): fall

7)Tep Vong (1932): Supreme patriarch of Cambodia, 100th hospitalizations, does not look serious even this time.

Feel free to add names.

Two weeks and 6/7 recovered or recovering. How is that fucking possible?

• Like 1