VSBfromH

Rumours

There is a "suggested post" on FB which says that Angelina Jolie has been found dead. I don't see any confirmation anywhere so probably a hoax

She deserves her own thread anyway.

There is a "suggested post" on FB which says that Angelina Jolie has been found dead. I don't see any confirmation anywhere so probably a hoax

Based on?? Being alive?!?!

Based on?? Being alive?!?!

People who are alive are the likeliest to die.

• Like 5

Noticed this one while skimming through gossip blog blind items:

. Even though it is the middle of December, two people told me they are not sure if he lives beyond the end of the year unless he gets some help.

A-list rock star, "permanent", former addict, specific reference to it not being Mick Jagger.... Mr Steven Tyler?

Did we ever find out who CrazyDaysandNight's blind gossip "Hollywood A-lister dying of cancer" from a few years back turned out to be?

I assumed it was Omar Sharif, which they were only six months off with iirc. Then again, stopped clocks and all that.

• Like 2

Is Tyler proper 'A' list?

--- even though until recently I had his 74 glam rock stuff on vhs----

Clue in 'permanent'.

Gotta be Robert Plant .

Well, last night I was on my own and I was watching the Doco about The Dave Clark Five which, eventually, led me to look up Cathy McGowan which, eventually, led me to a thread on a forum somewhere which suggested that her hubby Michael Ball had played 'Hunt The Sausage' with Prince Edward as well as doing some all in naked wrestling with John Barrowman in a dressing room.

Anybody heard anything?

Well, last night I was on my own and I was watching the Doco about The Dave Clark Five which, eventually, led me to look up Cathy McGowan which, eventually, led me to a thread on a forum somewhere which suggested that her hubby Michael Ball had played 'Hunt The Sausage' with Prince Edward as well as doing some all in naked wrestling with John Barrowman in a dressing room.

Anybody heard anything?

Cathy McGowan and Michael Ball? That's the strangest rumour of the lot!

There's a whiff of lavender about that, I reckon...

Anybody heard anything?

Cathy McGowan and Michael Ball? That's the strangest rumour of the lot!

There's a whiff of lavender about that, I reckon...

Its fact!!! Well Im not sure they are married but they have been together for a loooong time now.

Yeah, the rumour seems like it has legs.

Maybe Handy will be along soon to confirm, she does seem to hear about stuff most of us haven't. :)

Cathy McGowan was previously married to Hywel Bennett of course.

She does live with Michael Ball and they've been together for a while but Michael has long been rumoured to have been involved with Prince Edward.

I did remember reading somewhere that Michael was openly gay until fame came calling and he was persuaded to remain closeted.

I think that covers everything.

• Like 2

I seem to remember an interview he did years ago (think it was on daytime TV, something like Richard and Judy) in which he talked about some accident he'd had way back which caused severe damage to his wedding tackle. I'm sure it was him. Anyone know anything?

I seem to remember an interview he did years ago (think it was on daytime TV, something like Richard and Judy) in which he talked about some accident he'd had way back which caused severe damage to his wedding tackle. I'm sure it was him. Anyone know anything?

Yes it was him, a parachute accident or something iirc.

• Like 1

Yes it was him, a parachute accident or something iirc.

Cheers. I wonder if it all works now.

With the speculation regarding an alleged Government D-notice flying about, is it too much to hope it's Liz Truss, former Food and Rural Affairs secretary and now "Lord Chancellor"?

What a naughty video title!!

Other rumours doing the rounds and gaining traction over the alleged d notice news blackout is Tony Blair.

The origin of the rumour about the media blackout was posted yesterday alongside the death of Debbie Reynolds, so 24 hours would be up by now. The tweet has also been deleted. It seems very unlikely that anything is happening. Hopefully it isn't anyway!

The origin of the rumour about the media blackout was posted yesterday alongside the death of Debbie Reynolds, so 24 hours would be up by now. The tweet has also been deleted. It seems very unlikely that anything is happening. Hopefully it isn't anyway!

The tweet hasn't been deleted. The FB post might have been but the tweet hasn't been as I've just looked at it!

I couldn't find it when I had a look. I'll try again!

With the speculation regarding an alleged Government D-notice flying about, is it too much to hope it's Liz Truss, former Food and Rural Affairs secretary and now "Lord Chancellor"?

What a naughty video title!!

Other rumours doing the rounds and gaining traction over the alleged d notice news blackout is Tony Blair.

At least New Labour is dead: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/738580/newsnight-viewers-turn-on-cherie-blair-new-labour

Rumours abound that Huston Smith, popular pick for some, has died. https://twitter.com/Jenny_Butler_/status/815021917354729472 and

https://www.facebook.com/drshaminijain/posts/1809291149351352

Awaiting a more definite news story.

Apologies in advance if this turns out not be correct, but forewarned is forearmed...

That might put me into the top 30 if it's true.

It would also mean a substitution for my 2017 theme team.

I assumed he'd died months ago and gone unreported.

Rumours abound that Huston Smith, popular pick for some, has died. https://twitter.com/Jenny_Butler_/status/815021917354729472 and

https://www.facebook.com/drshaminijain/posts/1809291149351352

Awaiting a more definite news story.

Apologies in advance if this turns out not be correct, but forewarned is forearmed...

Aye, in lieu of confirmation he's down as a DNS on the Deathrace (meaning S-o-t-D's team are fielding their third sub since entering)