Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Back on my travels. At Birmingham Airport awaiting a flight to Madrid. Really annoyed because I left my boarding pass on my desk and have had to download an app to my smart phone to avoid paying the £15 boardcard printing fee.

Where is he Cat? Getting worried here.

:lol: I didn't know he was going until I read his post 15 minutes after he had landed safe and well.

I'm assuming it's this one as it's the first flight to Madrid after the timing of his post.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-dpp#b560101

• Like 2

Back on my travels. At Birmingham Airport awaiting a flight to Madrid. Really annoyed because I left my boarding pass on my desk and have had to download an app to my smart phone to avoid paying the £15 boardcard printing fee.

:lol: I didn't know he was going until I read his post 15 minutes after he had landed safe and well.

I'm assuming it's this one as it's the first flight to Madrid after the timing of his post.

Yep that was the one. Just checked into my hotel and three days of meetings to look forward to.

• Like 2

Yep that was the one. Just checked into my hotel and three days of meetings to look forward to.

Mmmm, finding it hard to feel sorry for you :smileyd:

• Like 1

I'm usually a bit behind with technology (they have the Deathlist forum on internets now? I tend to post via telegram...) but I was convinced to try out Spotify recently, and naturally curiosity has me checking out some of the names mentioned on here in a regular basis for health reasons. Gord Downie sounds a bit like a Canadian Michael Stipe.

I got Shingles and it sucks. Day 5 I guess. At least it ain't spread to my face yet but it might.

SirC

Ooh, nasty. Wear gloves!
Yeah Boxing gloves.

It will stop you fucking typing.:D

Mmmm, finding it hard to feel sorry for you :smileyd:

He's on his way back to Blighty.

https://www.flightradar24.com/MON995H/b5e8406

Edit: Landed 1948 hrs GMT.

Got a feeling there is an absolutely massive death coming up imminently.

• Like 2

Aye, Pete Burns physique was massive; well prophesied sir. :lol:

• Like 1

Are you SURE you're not Iain or Dave?

• Like 1

I genuinely always thought Deathray was Notaguest given a second chance by the mods? Not that it bothers me..

Are you SURE you're not Iain or Dave?

Absolutely certain. Now that Pete burns has fulfilled my prophecy I wish to declare the next one is not for a while

• Like 2

I genuinely always thought Deathray was Notaguest given a second chance by the mods? Not that it bothers me..

Nah! Notaguest was a complete fucktard. Deathray is a ......... Erm .....[enter your own word here] ;-()

Nah! Notaguest was a complete fucktard. Deathray is a ......... Erm .....[enter your own word here] ;-()

was not a guest worse than Dr zorders.

Nah! Notaguest was a complete fucktard. Deathray is a ......... Erm .....[I said I think deathray has forgotten his medication] ;-()

FTFY ;)

Nah! Notaguest was a complete fucktard. Deathray is a ......... Erm .....amazing and unique individual who contributes untold riches of wisdom, wit and prophesying to this forum ;-()

FTFY

• Like 2

I am currently pulling the heads off of pigeons and wanting to stab some lying old c**t between his failing effing eyes.

Despite attempting to wipe Lady FN and me out on our main roundabout, the c**t has decided not to admit liability.

Unfortunately for him, by his own words, he was heading for the A47 exit that was AFTER the exit I was taking.

Basically, If he was in the correct lane, I would have had to have been driving on the centre of the cunting roundabout to have cut across him THE F UCKING OLD CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be proved right.

I am currently pulling the heads off of pigeons and wanting to stab some lying old c**t between his failing effing eyes.

Despite attempting to wipe Lady FN and me out on our main roundabout, the c**t has decided not to admit liability.

Unfortunately for him, by his own words, he was heading for the A47 exit that was AFTER the exit I was taking.

Basically, If he was in the correct lane, I would have had to have been driving on the centre of the cunting roundabout to have cut across him THE F UCKING OLD CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be proved right.

Haven't you got one of those dashcam thingys? I thought everyone had them except me.

• Like 1

I will be proved right.

Haven't you got one of those dashcam thingys? I thought everyone had them except me.

No Toastie, Im old too....... :D

• Like 1

I am going back on my travels this week end flying from Birmingham to Addis Ababa via Dubai on Emirates. There is currently a state of Emergeny in Ethiopia which means no Twitter and Facebook. Hopefully they won't have blocked The Deathlist.

Wish me luck.

I am going back on my travels this week end flying from Birmingham to Addis Ababa via Dubai on Emirates. There is currently a state of Emergeny in Ethiopia which means no Twitter and Facebook. Hopefully they won't have blocked The Deathlist.

Wish me luck.

You going to sort out the peace?

Luck. You'll need it then.

• Like 2

Wish me luck.

Have a good and safe travels
  • Like 1

Wish me luck.

Are you public sector or private sector?

Wish me luck.

I think I understand where you are coming from but the accurate answer may not actually reflect the intention of your question.

Wish me luck.

I think I understand where you are coming from but the accurate answer may not actually reflect the intention of your question.

*reads between lines*

He is Bond and/or a hitman! :o:D

• Like 3

Wish me luck.

So you're definitely public sector as you can't give a straight answer to a straight question.