Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Aye, happy birthday.

• Like 1

Having crossed that particular threshold the only solace I can offer is to paraphrase Marvin TPA, the first half century was the worst.....

• Like 1

Reached my half century today.

Celebrating with a trip to the doctor for a check up.

Huzzah.

That's bugger all.

Toastie will soon be celebrating the big 100.

Now THATS staying power!! :D

• Like 1

Thanks for all the birfday greetings. You guys....*blush*

Anyway, my gift from the doctor was a referral for a possible hernia op. That was nice, didn't even bother to wrap it ha ha.

• Like 2

Happy Birthday!

Edit: So, you're a Virgo, like me. Virgos like to catalogue and order everything. No wonder we post as many obits as we do.

• Like 2

Happy Birthday!

Edit: So, you're a Virgo, like me. Virgos like to catalogue and order everything. No wonder we post as many obits as we do.

star signs are nonsense made up in ancient times that has no meaning today. People only but this horoshit because of protectionism. The horoscope gives a vague description and you say hay that's me meanwhile some fraud laughs.
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday!

star signs are nonsense made up in ancient times that has no meaning today. People only but this horoshit because of protectionism. The horoscope gives a vague description and you say hay that's me meanwhile some fraud laughs.

I can see that you are moving into Banshees Scream territory......................but way less interesting.

Happy Birthday!

I can see that you are moving into Banshees Scream territory......................but way less interesting.
No meaning in ancient times either.

Happy birthday youn......eh, quick referral to the name change thread methinks.....

• Like 2

Huzzah.

That's bugger all.

Watch it, sonny. You're not too old for a good spanking.

• Like 4

Huzzah.

That's bugger all.

Watch it, sonny. You're not too old for a good spanking.

Now that's made the birthday boy happy :)

• Like 1

Happy birthday youn......eh, quick referral to the name change thread methinks.....

Nah, he's as young as the man he feels. ;)

Huzzah.

Happy birthday Young(ish)Willz!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday!

Me too.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday!

The movement of stars cannot predict the events in people's lives but grouping people broadly by the time of year they were born will probably show some gross trends for both cultural and physiological reasons. The character descriptions have enough resonance to interest a large part of the population.

Happy Birthday!

The movement of stars cannot predict the events in people's lives but grouping people broadly by the time of year they were born will probably show some gross trends for both cultural and physiological reasons. The character descriptions have enough resonance to interest a large part of the population.

Typical Scorpio.

• Like 3

Happy Birthday!

Me too.

And you're a list person. With your birthday, you had NO choice.

• Like 1

Found a bag of Curly Wurlys going cheap at the local shop. For some reason, I was immediately reminded of the late Howard Marks. :evil2:

• Like 1

Rewatching Yes Minister thanks to the recent BBC2 repeats. One of the best episodes has a sort of postmodern edge through this site.

"We've found your name on a Death List, Minister."

• Like 1