Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Right, different chat's being used now called stinto. It worked for Joey. Send me a PM if you want the link because it doesn't have any moderation system unfortunately.

And now the job of updating my signature.

Oh, joy unconfined....

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

I’d be interested to know the percentage of posts made whilst taking a shit.

100% of this post was made while taking a shit.

• Haha 1

Quoted, changed mind and then delted the quote and pressed submitted. Did not realise it still submitted even and empty quote. ;x 

Also notice, that while doing the same thing in replying to your message it does not include the quote. Perhaps needed a space bar there. ;/

5 minutes ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Great photo of the Issue of Lardy's Loins and it's like reading an extended post yer lardyness.

That’s not my kid, just a stock photo nicked off google. My kid looked way worse than that :D

4 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Here’s a blog. Please feel free to read it. Or not. 

https://teeteringonthebrinkofsanity.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

" well, most of you - some of you are twats"  :lol:

I also love the bit about "haven't they grown" - wouldn't believe how often that comes up. It's boggling.

I laughed at least three times, and I am a Scrooge. Please write more.

8 minutes ago, msc said:

" well, most of you - some of you are twats"  :lol:

I also love the bit about "haven't they grown" - wouldn't believe how often that comes up. It's boggling.

I laughed at least three times, and I am a Scrooge. Please write more.

There’s a few there from throughout last year, mostly just ranty bollocks but it’s been quite therapeutic for me. No doubt I’ll encounter enough bellendery to keep me in material for the coming year :D

• Like 1

I got 'new eyes' back in December, actually lens replacement and I was at the optician today to get my 1 month check-up and everything is looking good (pardon the pun), I now have near perfect vision without the use of glasses for the first time since I was in my teens, he said that I would pass the eye test given to airline pilots :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, torbrexbones said:

I got 'new eyes' back in December, actually lens replacement and I was at the optician today to get my 1 month check-up and everything is looking good (pardon the pun), I now have near perfect vision without the use of glasses for the first time since I was in my teens, he said that I would pass the eye test given to airline pilots :) 

But  would ye pass the psychiatric testing given to GermanWings pilots Rex?

Ace about yer vision mind :)

• Like 1

On 5/4/2017 at 16:30, msc said:

Poor Cat, beginning to think he's gone for good.

PS Since this post just popped back into my notifications, I am happy to have been wrong! :D

• Haha 1

Anyone else feeling like we're in a death drought? Not necessarily in the sense of no Death List hits or very few contender hits, but just in general. 

• Like 1

No.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Anyone else feeling like we're in a death drought? Not necessarily in the sense of no Death List hits or very few contender hits, but just in general. 

First fortnight in it's looking worse than 2016 tbh.

I have a feeling we're in for a shedload, even without nuclear holocaust...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Doctors on Monday *ought* to give us a better idea of that on a personal level.

2 minutes ago, msc said:

Doctors on Monday *ought* to give us a better idea of that on a personal level.

Same here....

Just a small note to mention I don't have cancer after all (didn't think I did but nice to be confirmed), apologies for any undue tetchiness (more than usual) since start of December while waiting for all this to clear up, and yer all stuck with me for a bit longer.

PS Had tests start of December for lung cancer after some health setbacks, didn't want to make a big deal of them at the time.  Anyhow, no worries. As we all were.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, msc said:

Just a small note to mention I don't have cancer after all (didn't think I did but nice to be confirmed), apologies for any undue tetchiness (more than usual) since start of December while waiting for all this to clear up, and yer all stuck with me for a bit longer.

PS Had tests start of December for lung cancer after some health setbacks, didn't want to make a big deal of them at the time.  Anyhow, no worries. As we all were.

Hope that whatever was causing the health issues is also on the mend.

Best wishes, GUN.

PS Will remove you from my long list for now (but please keep posting the updates ;)).

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

PS Will remove you from my long list for now (but please keep posting the updates ;)).

PS Thanks for the wishes. This bit did make me laugh.

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 21:26, Joey Russ said:

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 00:07, YoungWillz said:

See the above...it's crackling along...I still haven't struck a 2018 name off yet, mind...

2 hours ago, msc said:

Attention seeker........:lol:

Edit: Glad you are ok!

• Haha 3

So, today. I went to County Court to try and prove that I was not the cause of a car accident.

In the right corner was an 84 yr old fucktard who only used the roundabout ( the place of the collision ) some four times a year, as he lives in Nottingham, and actually ended up on the fucking roundabout because he failed to take the first exit off of it.......and the 4th exit, as his second opportunity.

He then went around the roundabout, in the middle lane and, despite the lane he was in clearly directing him in a direction he did not want to go, followed it then decided to switch lanes into my car.

In the left corner was me, I use the roundabout, one of the worst in the UK for sure, dozens of times a week all year round for decades.

The old c**t lost.

I should not really wish ill on people but my poor old Dad was a lot younger than him, was honest, decent and wonderful but he is dead and that lying 84 yr old bastard is not.

I wish him a slow and very painful death.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

So, today. I went to County Court to try and prove that I was not the cause of a car accident.

In the right corner was an 84 yr old fucktard who only used the roundabout ( the place of the collision ) some four times a year, as he lives in Nottingham, and actually ended up on the fucking roundabout because he failed to take the first exit off of it.......and the 4th exit, as his second opportunity.

He then went around the roundabout, in the middle lane and, despite the lane he was in clearly directing him in a direction he did not want to go, followed it then decided to switch lanes into my car.

In the left corner was me, I use the roundabout, one of the worst in the UK for sure, dozens of times a week all year round for decades.

The old c**t lost.

I should not really wish ill on people but my poor old Dad was a lot younger than him, was honest, decent and wonderful but he is dead and that lying 84 yr old bastard is not.

I wish him a slow and very painful death.

There's a theory that a long-life is punishment for doing truly awful things as the afterlife is so wonderful you only get admitted early if you've done great things and deserve it. Load of old codswallop but might make you feel better.

And you worry about me mellowing :D

• Haha 2