Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

18 minutes ago, msc said:

You'd have loved 2014 - one of our forum members (I forget who) was predicting ebola would spread world wide and have a million/billion cases within 6 months

This was Rotten Ali, wasn't it?

By any reasonable definition, the occurrences of romaine lettuce linked e coli constitute an outbreak. The CDC is calling the e coli outbreak an outbreak, and that's good enough for me.

2 minutes ago, time said:

By any reasonable definition, the occurrences of romaine lettuce linked e coli constitute an outbreak. The CDC is calling the e coli outbreak an outbreak, and that's good enough for me.

It's America no-one gives a fuck.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Deathray said:

It's America no-one gives a fuck.

There's a least one person does.

I'm with deathers on this one.......

<goes to fridge>

Spain

That's all right then. :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

<goes to fridge>

Spain

No it isn't!

Those bastards want Gibraltar.:lol:

Fuck Gibraltar.

SAS territory.

Sly murdering cunts.

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:
3 hours ago, Toast said:

<goes to fridge>

Spain

No it isn't!

Those bastards want Gibraltar.:lol:

They won't kill me with their lettuces though.

1 hour ago, Toast said:

They won't kill me with their lettuces though.

If it is launched from a cannon it could!

I know someone from Gibraltar and she’s a cunt.

4 hours ago, charon said:

Fuck Gibraltar.

SAS territory.

Sly murdering cunts.

I'm not biting.:lol:

• Haha 1

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 21:10, Lard Bazaar said:

I know someone from Gibraltar and she’s a cunt.

Her name's not Sara is it?

5 hours ago, Handrejka said:

Her name's not Sara is it?

No. Daniella.

On 5/4/2018 at 16:11, Spade_Cooley said:

This was Rotten Ali, wasn't it?

It was, and there's ebola in the DR Congo again so no one panic him.

Think I mentioned it before, but the absolute Golden Era of DL singing up was the 6 weeks from December 2014 to mid January 2015.
In that time frame we had Sir Creep (12-2-14), BuriedInCarolina (1-6-15), Gossip Gabe  (1-8-15), Phantom (of the Midway) (1-9-15) and YoungWillz (1-16-15) all create accounts.
[Hell, I feel like an outlier lol]
I was going to say 'excluding the original few months' the website was created, but I'm happy to put those 6 weeks up against any 12 week span, frankly.  Those five profiles have accounted for 19,000 posts.

SC

• Like 1

Lesser average than me, biblio and youwanticewiththat,  13,000+ and joined within a 4 week period.

Mary has that on his own.

Harry has double.

• Like 2

I just remembered.

A lorry driver gave way to me on Friday and let me go ahead in the queue.

You may never hear anybody say that ever again.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Quantity is not necessarily an indicator of quality.

8 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Quantity is not necessarily an indicator of quality.

Thank fuck for that.

I've only got one as big as an aphids winkle.

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Thank fuck for that.

I've only got one as big as an aphids winkle.

Yeh and mine’s like a mouse’s earhole :D

• Haha 1

I just can't seem to get myself to leave this site, so the resistance of me posting did not last too long for those of you hoping I'd leave for a while. However, I do know that I really need to reduce the amount of posts I make per day, and there's one thing that I keep hiding that I think may help you guys understand one reason that I can't seem to quit posting too often no matter how much I want to reduce.

As many of you know, I suffer from major depression and anxiety, which is constantly bringing my mood down, and for me posting is a bit of a relief from my suffering. However, what none of you don't know (though I wouldn't be surprised if some people suspected it) is that I am also on the autism spectrum. I struggle to pick up many social queues in life, and just like my everyday life, I think I also struggled with some social queues on here, especially in my early days. So unfortunately, I don't really know how to communicate with people that well. Now, that's not to say that I don't have any close friends, but I really do struggle to communicate with those people that I know that they care for me, and that may be part of the reason why I spend way too much time on this site and other dead pooling activities. I know the amount of time I spend on dead pooling is unhealthy, and it may be part of the reason why even when a big gamble has gone successful (like when the Jacqui Forster unique went through), I typically get very few (if any) congratulations, though truthfully, I don't really need any congratulations. 

Now, I know a few of you will go to the conclusion of it being part of the Zorders act, but for those of you who do think I'm my age, I hope some of you may try and help me reduce the amount of shitty posts I make. While I don't want to be the most successful poster in the world, I do feel that the wording of many of my posts seem either very arrogant or, in some cases, somewhat harmful, and if any of you ever got offended at any one of my posts at any point since I joined the forum, then I would like to apologize to those people. I just don't know what else to do at this point in my life, and I'm not sure what the future holds for me...

• Like 2

We are all different and yet we are all the same.

I joined because I had been following for a while, then was faced with my own mortality, quickly followed by a family bereavement. I don't take the pooling side too seriously, winning is for losers, er no...wait, for winners actually, ha! But I am interested in finding out about more people, their lives and deaths and of course not missing any deaths of interest to me. Inevitably I would find out sometimes years after a person had died that they were gone and wonder why their death hadn't been reported - here, I can find that information much more quickly than through the UK media.

My knowledge base has increased to the extent that I can now answer several questions on University Challenge, rather than the odd one or two I used to answer.

So we are all here for our own reasons and sometimes some will take a break or leave because life moves on. I'm sure this will become an occasional pastime for you in due course, but as long as you are enjoying it and you don't take any posts on here too seriously, go for it. And if you really get tense with someone, block 'em.

tbh I came here for the crap jokes. :D

Nah, if you want to know what got me really interested in this site originally, other than the anecdotes, jokes and the hilarious rants? Reading music and book recommendations from the likes of DDT and MPFC (and many more in the bloody decade since).

Also, even if Joey was ZOrders, I salute going 2 years without telling poor old Phantom to kill himself! :D (Such a weird grudge - talk about the least likely person to inspire one! No offence, Phantom. Mind you, we did have one poster chased away by a joke from Toast, too. Somehow.)

Joey normally when I see you have posted in a thread I do expect there to be real information. Occasionally you do correct other people but that is an understandable urge.

I came here for information. I was running a works Deathlist game this site gives me information hot of the press. I do like lists and all the games. Joker's Deadpool is one of my favourites along with 20/20. I will probably never win apart from my Inverse Deadpool triumph but it is a lot of fun here.

My interest here is really linked back to my childhood. My mother died at the age of 47 when I was 9 and so I am morbidly fascinated by longevity and memory. A lot of people discussed on here are no longer in the public eye but we are not just focussed on their health but their contributions. 

• Like 1