Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

2 hours ago, charon said:

Found my Xmas prezzie to myself :)

JMP8850-Edit-Copy-768x768.thumb.jpg.b45f38057fb2d5db89b97d035b4bf767.jpg

Link, please :D

20 minutes ago, Toast said:

You might want one of these to go with the top, Toastie.

I bought this one for a friend.:D

06a2b2_99e50066ebb94987ae099b3c03fcdc06~mv2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Toast said:

https://cunteeshirtco.com/

A shame the relationship one is out of stock.

# prays that's because it has already been bought for me ninja.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Napoleon Macron is a cunt.:D

• Haha 1

Finally finished my review of 1987. So here's a Top 30 of 1987 as promised. (I've had to rule out some great choons in favour of others just because they hit the same spot on the chart - not easy to do, you may have your own favourites!).

Won't be another for a while as I've quite a few years stored for my theme teams. Anyway, enjoy listening to anything you haven't heard before:

#01. It's A Sin - Pet Shop Boys

#02. Fairytale Of New York - Pogues/Kirsty MacColl

#03. Love In The First Degree - Bananarama

#04. Almaz - Randy Crawford

#05. It Doesn't Have To Be This Way - Blow Monkeys

#06. Labour Of Love - Hue And Cry

#07. The Music Of The Night - Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford

#08. Funky Town - Pseudo Echo

#09. Ever Fallen In Love - Fine Young Cannibals

#10. Real Wild Child (Wild One) - Iggy Pop

#11. The Right Thing - Simply Red

#12. Bridge To Your Heart - Wax

#13. Wanted Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi

#14. Land Of Confusion - Genesis

#15. Paid In Full - Eric B and Rakim

#16. It's Tricky - Run DMC

#17. Dreamin' - Status Quo

#18. Prime Mover - Zodiac Mindwarp and The Love Reaction

#19. Promised You A Miracle - Simple Minds

#20. Jack The Groove - Raze

#21. The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades - Timbuk3

#22. French Kissin' In The USA - Debbie Harry

#23. IOU - Freeez

#24. I'd Rather Go Blind - Ruby Turner

#25. Beethoven (I Love To Listen To) - Eurythmics

#26. Girls Girls Girls - Motley Crue

#27. Because Of You - Dexy's Midnight Runners

#28. Watching The Wildlife - Frankie Goes To Hollywood

#29. The Game - Echo And The Bunnymen (No #29 so I've picked another #28)

#30. Victory - Kool And The Gang

• Like 3

9 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Finally finished my review of 1987. So here's a Top 30 of 1987 as promised. (I've had to rule out some great choons in favour of others just because they hit the same spot on the chart - not easy to do, you may have your own favourites!).

Won't be another for a while as I've quite a few years stored for my theme teams. Anyway, enjoy listening to anything you haven't heard before:

#02. Fairytale Of New York - Pogues/Kirsty MacColl The Pogues featuring Kirsty MacColl.

FTFY  :duck:

the-pogues-featuring-kirsty-maccoll-fairytale-of-new-york-1987-2.jpg

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Cat O'Falk said:

FTFY  :duck:

the-pogues-featuring-kirsty-maccoll-fairytale-of-new-york-1987-2.jpg

Aha, you noticed!

I deliberately excluded the offending term, ha!

• Haha 1

Just had my last final exam this morning and I'm now on Winter Break. :)

I was happy to find out, just a couple days ago, that they generously gave us an extra day off, so we don't go back to school until Tuesday, January 8th - I thought it would be the day before.

Plans now? I still have a ton of college applications to finish. So far I'm 5 for 5 in terms of acceptance (Illinois Wesleyan, South Carolina, Loyola-Chicago, UIUC, and Miami), but those were mostly 'safety' schools. The ones I'm working on now are the tough schools, so unfortunately will be expecting mostly rejection letters in the next couple months.

Otherwise - Christmas celebrations with the family, including the grandparents who flew in from Poland.

Shortlist work of course.

Going skiing in Wisconsin with my friends in a couple weeks.

And an amazing New Year's Eve! :party:

• Like 3

So, it appears that I do not have prostate cancer.

I do, however, have an enlarged prostate which means that I cannot piss like a race horse and there are other assorted symptoms, stuff I have had for fucking years and have done what 99% of men do faced with such things, I've just ignore it all.

I have had that many doctors fingers up my arsehole over the last 6 months, I have taken to saying ' Gottle a Gear' every time a finger goes anywhere near my tradesmans entrance.

Strangely, when such examinations have taken place, I have been asked beforehand whether I wished to have a chaperone in attendance.

Yeah, I'd fucking love the idea of a complete stranger standing there watching my Doc/Consultant shoving his middle finger up my arsehole like he was trying to stuff a Turkey......

Anyway, its medication and, if the fuckers don't work, an op to look forwards to in 2019.

Lets see if 2019 starts as 2018 ends, utter wank.

Who wants to get old, eh?

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I do, however, have an enlarged prostate which means that I cannot piss like a race horse and there are other assorted symptoms, stuff I have had for fucking years and have done what 99% of men do faced with such things, I've just ignore it all.

I have had that many doctors fingers up my arsehole over the last 6 months, I have taken to saying ' Gottle a Gear' every time a finger goes anywhere near my tradesmans entrance.

Strangely, when such examinations have taken place, I have been asked beforehand whether I wished to have a chaperone in attendance.

Yeah, I'd fucking love the idea of a complete stranger standing there watching my Doc/Consultant shoving his middle finger up my arsehole like he was trying to stuff a Turkey......

Anyway, its medication and, if the fuckers don't work, an op to look forwards to in 2019.

its not so bad when they are opposite  sex and attractive

Glad to hear you're not Deathrace material, LFN.

• Like 4

Middle finger you say?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVUMxmpSif6mn7sAMkVNI

*Asian doctor a given.

** ra best lfn, ra best. And always get a second opinion, the fuckers aren't trustworthy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Glad to hear your not on the way out, and best of luck with the  meds.

Regards the bit in bold, like all things in the health service there will be a reason for it. People requested it maybe? Or gently trying to encourage you to have someone else as a witness their just in case you ever decide to make a false allegation a later point? (Yes, I'm a jaded cynic).

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Deathray said:

Glad to hear your not on the way out, and best of luck with the  meds.

Regards the bit in bold, like all things in the health service there will be a reason for it. People requested it maybe? Or gently trying to encourage you to have someone else as a witness their just in case you ever decide to make a false allegation a later point? (Yes, I'm a jaded cynic).

"false allegation a later point?"

he tuck my hand and said he was going to feel my pulse then suddenly I could feel hi other hand slip into my trousers from behind shortly after

I could feel his  chunky fat finger wiggling in my rectum

14 minutes ago, runebomme said:

"false allegation a later point?"

he tuck my hand and said he was going to feel my pulse then suddenly I could feel hi other hand slip into my trousers from behind shortly after

I could feel his  chunky fat finger wiggling in my rectum

Whatever turns you on, love.

• Haha 2

On 04/12/2018 at 11:10, YoungWillz said:

Aha, you noticed!

Speaking of A-ha, nay did they have a 1987 album release, but the single 'Manhattan Skyline' from Scoundrel Days (1986) was released in Feb '87, and it's fahkin brilliant and a fahkin shame it's not on the list. 

SC

• Like 1

The couple who were pulled in as suspects for the drone over Gatwick incidents have now been confirmed as 'no longer suspects' .

As is the norm for the British press/legal system, their names, ages, occupations, lifestyles, sexual preferences, pictures and comments by neighbours regarding their views on them have been splashed all over the press, in particular, in the Sundays.

Their privacy has been ripped apart for what? They have been pulled in ( on the basis that a disgruntled neighbour didn't like his model plane hobby so put 2 and 2 together and reported him..... ) questioned, had their home ransacked, their whole fucking lives turned upside down and expose for the whole of the UK to see for absolutely fuck all.

All of this on the back of another example of why this country is such a bastard joke,  'oh we cannot shoot the drone down, the bullet could ricochet and travel half a mile into the fucking terminal and hit a mother of eight from Gosport between her fanny lips and kill her!

Jesus Christ, all we want for Christmas are leaders with balls to make decisions and stop making us all look like a bunch of fucktards.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The couple who were pulled in as suspects for the drone over Gatwick incidents have now been confirmed as 'no longer suspects' .

As is the norm for the British press/legal system, their names, ages, occupations, lifestyles, sexual preferences, pictures and comments by neighbours regarding their views on them have been splashed all over the press, in particular, in the Sundays.

Their privacy has been ripped apart for what? They have been pulled in ( on the basis that a disgruntled neighbour didn't like his model plane hobby so put 2 and 2 together and reported him..... ) questioned, had their home ransacked, their whole fucking lives turned upside down and expose for the whole of the UK to see for absolutely fuck all.

All of this on the back of another example of why this country is such a bastard joke,  'oh we cannot shoot the drone down, the bullet could ricochet and travel half a mile into the fucking terminal and hit a mother of eight from Gosport between her fanny lips and kill her!

Jesus Christ, all we want for Christmas are leaders with balls to make decisions and stop making us all look like a bunch of fucktards.

If I could like your post a thousand times. It was patently obvious as soon as there pictures were plastered over the press they were not the suspects.

This is an utter failure of the Leveson Inquiry, we've been here so many times. The names and photos of these two people are now in everyone who reads the tabloids presses conciousness as the "morons who ruined Christmas". It should be illegal to publish any information about those charged with a crime until at the very least they get on to the point of trial, preferably until they are convicted. If these guys had went to trial it would have been virtually impossible to find an impartial jury, and I'm sure such a  situation has arisen many times. 

The body of evidence is here that in this particular case without strict regulation the gutter press will never get their act together. The two people who were arrested are normal folk who happen to have a drone hobby, which he'd given up. And yet he's plastered on the front page of national tabloids as the potential mastermind of a major crime.

The press need regulating, and hefty fines for this sort of shit. It's barbaric.

• Like 3

Released without charge doesn't mean innocent.

Drones stopped whilst they banged up = hang 'em, if I was in Power.

* they are cyclists ffs, fit the cunts up jSHe7.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, charon said:

The drones stopped because, finally, they used anti drone tech to prevent them from getting them within range of the runways.

This is technology used elsewhere, just not over here because we are useless wankers.

You just hate everybody.:lol:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, charon said:

No of course it doesn't automatically mean innocent, in the same way being charged doesn't mean guilty.

Are we even sure the arrested are cyclists.... cyclists were spotted packing drones near the airport but this guy hasn't owned a drone for a while. The maniac is still fucking out there and has given up. My money's still on some teenage autist with an eco axe to grind....

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The drones stopped because, finally, they used anti drone tech to prevent them from getting them within range of the runways.

This is technology used elsewhere, just not over here because we are useless wankers.

You just hate everybody.:lol:

Heathrow already had the tech. Hence why the cunts targeted Gatwick presumably....

Assume it was these 2 miscreants from the 90s.

220?cb=20180419023011

Yep, the opportunity for a dated pop culture reference sod all anyone will get.

*Actually watching it on Drama the now. First time since an episode in the late 80s terrified toddler me. Notable downturn in quality as each of the long term cast get bumped off...

1 minute ago, msc said:

Assume it was these 2 miscreants from the 90s.

220?cb=20180419023011

Yep, the opportunity for a dated pop culture reference sod all anyone will get.

*Actually watching it on Drama the now. First time since an episode in the late 80s terrified toddler me. Notable downturn in quality as each of the long term cast get bumped off...

You will have to educate me.

Londons Burning has exactly what to do with it??

6 minutes ago, Deathray said:

No of course it doesn't automatically mean innocent, in the same way being charged doesn't mean guilty.

Are we even sure the arrested are cyclists.... cyclists were spotted packing drones near the airport but this guy hasn't owned a drone for a while. The maniac is still fucking out there and has given up. My money's still on some teenage autist with an eco axe to grind....

Heathrow already had the tech. Hence why the cunts targeted Gatwick presumably....

AFAIK, that technology is still illegal in the UK?