Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

2 minutes ago, msc said:

Assume it was these 2 miscreants from the 90s.

220?cb=20180419023011

Yep, the opportunity for a dated pop culture reference sod all anyone will get.

*Actually watching it on Drama the now. First time since an episode in the late 80s terrified toddler me. Notable downturn in quality as each of the long term cast get bumped off...

Well at least one part of your post makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

AFAIK, that technology is still illegal in the UK?

Used by HMP service, so 'no'.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You will have to educate me.

Londons Burning has exactly what to do with it??

Sicknote and Jean were involved in an environmental protest in the last series (S11 I think?) on Drama.  :D

First thing to come to mind given possible hippy couple types. And somehow, I'm shit at Only Connect. Anyhow, I digress.

3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

AFAIK, that technology is still illegal in the UK?

It's used in the nick to try and combat the rapid increase in drug trafficking into prisons via mechanism of drones, so you'd think somewhere as important as the country's most important airport in the country would have it. Heathrow definitely stepped up their security in the wake of this near miss.

It's an absolute miracle no plane has been hit by a drone yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, msc said:

Sicknote and Jean were involved in an environmental protest in the last series (S11 I think?) on Drama.  :D

First thing to come to mind given possible hippy couple types. And somehow, I'm shit at Only Connect. Anyhow, I digress.

ahhhh. :D

As an aside ''Jean'' was also one of the backing dancers to Tracey Ullmans single ''Breakaway''

Full of shit, me , but some of it is useful for a quiz or summat. :lol:

• Like 1

On 22/12/2018 at 12:45, Toast said:

Whatever turns you on, love.

hush darling

This morning I dreamed Patricia Routledge drove into my parked small motorcar. She apologized, said she knocked off a light, pointing to the headlamp she had knocked off my car. Then she noted I was parked in a 'Handicapped Zone' spot (most paint had eroded, so I didn't notice) and smugly said "seems you have to pay as well."

• Haha 1

Can anybody ( old) remember that woman, who was born a man, who used to play instruments made out of household things like sinks, bedsteads and kettles by blowing into them.

She also used to swing a garden hose ( wiv a funnel on'tend )while blowing into it.

A TV variety act that, thankfully, is no more.

Anybody?

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Can anybody ( old) remember that woman, who was born a man, who used to play instruments made out of household things like sinks, bedsteads and kettles by blowing into them.

She also used to swing a garden hose ( wiv a funnel on'tend )while blowing into it.

Anybody?

was it boy george

3 minutes ago, runebomme said:

was it boy george

You wouldn't remember.

I've got cars shirts older than you.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Anybody?

This definitely rings a bell; I'm thinking they were on Opporknockity Tunes with Hughie Green.

• Like 1

Anyone else get the feeling of “feck, it’s really this close to the new year?” Cause I’m feeling that way right now...

On 14/11/2018 at 10:51, Cat O'Falk said:
On 25/02/2018 at 20:11, YoungWillz said:

Leicester major incident ongoing...possible explosion.

Everything ok, Cat?

Trial has started; three defendants are each facing five counts of murder.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/leicester-explosion-murder-trial-begins-2215551

Hinckley-road-fire-9423.jpg4_35867037.jpg

All three are each found guilty of five counts of murder.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/jury-return-verdicts-hinckley-road-2366222

• Like 1

Great!

Now I can't unsee Alesha Dixon in gold lame trousers, screaming "Scatland" in a fake US accent.

Whaur's the remote?

• Like 1

Just finished updating my signature. What a job!

According to @Boudicca people been ‘messing with my signature’ like last year and I said I didn’t even know I had one lol.  So, mess away!

It's 30C here in Perth, UV Index is 10/11 and I'm having a lazy day, sitting by the pool. It's also New Year's Day. I can't tell you just how far removed this is from the norm for me. Literally the only recognisable aspect of this NYD is the topping up with drink despite a faint hangover.

A7C62B8B-3773-4D53-8F2D-03A2E505CE02.jpeg.37582fda3eb43d1ac1dc3a18d1330cd5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

As a consequence of no longer having any interest in waking up on New Years morning to find myself laying in a pool of my own vomit and a head ready to explode if i were to open my eyes, i went out into the bright, crisp morning to get a newspaper.

This is when i saw a football, just sitting there on the path.

I wanted to get that ball and run down the road with it on the end of my foot and finish off with a worldy of a goal, turning around to bask in the plaudits etc.

The reality, however, is that im soon to be 54 years old and my back, knees and neck are royally fucked from decades of physical grafting. The brain is willing but the body is not....or summat.

I have decided that, when i have lost the weight i have put on this winter and am back to a fighting weight, i will buy myself a lovely new football.

I may not do much kicking around with it ( well maybe if my granddaughter takes an interest and my grandson due to arrive grows to love the game) but i shall keep it with me and sit it next to me on the sofa like a faithfull doggie sits with its carer.

Yeah, sounds like a plan, a shit plan but a plan.:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^^^^

Hero

cena.gif

• Haha 1

I've apparently used up all my "reactions" for today already. :o

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

Me too, think it works on 24 hours or a foreign time system. Cos it always seems okay again by the evening, and I used up a load last night. The limit must be sky high though...

Not sure if it's the same on my member account but I did once fix SC winning the day quite successfully in the interests of science. 

And I've no idea whit he is going on about r.e signatures. It was a thing back in the day but everyone's on the mobile version and no fucker sees them.

To get back on topic, in the latest Life Imitates Internet occurrence, I have a black eye which was described by someone on FB as "standard Scottish New Year" and which charon has kindly offered to equalise the effect for me <_<

• Like 1

You know it makes sense :)

s-l400.jpg

* can't promise to sort your ears/nose tho.....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

Easy.

Just quote the post you want to respond to with ''holy fuck!!!!!  until the reactions return.:D

• Haha 1