Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

15 minutes ago, Toast said:

It does matter as it is an example of the reason why Johnson should not have been allowed to continue as PM.  He is still in control and is capable of doing plenty more damage.

In any case it would have been an embarrassment for the Tories who have supposedly ousted him to be seen supporting him again.

I agree he should out be out of office but the votes  chances of success are zero therefore rendering it pointless.

20 minutes ago, Sean said:

I agree he should out be out of office but the votes  chances of success are zero therefore rendering it pointless.

No, it isn’t. It’s an exercise that proves whether ANY Tories have any principle whatsoever.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TQR said:

No, it isn’t. It’s an exercise that proves whether ANY Tories have any principle whatsoever.

We already know the answer to that so as I said it is pointless 

36 minutes ago, Toast said:

It does matter as it is an example of the reason why Johnson should not have been allowed to continue as PM.  He is still in control and is capable of doing plenty more damage.

In any case it would have been an embarrassment for the Tories who have supposedly ousted him to be seen supporting him again.

Exactly what further damage could he actually do, exactly?

He is a dead man walking, his 'cabinet' have one eye on the new leader and will fuck him over as quick as anything if he starts trying to act like a Prime Minister again.

World leaders re already moving on, they said their bye byes, Johnson is a persona non grata unless you are the Ukrainian President.

Since when have the Tories felt any embarrassment? Do you REALLY think it would have made one iota of difference to their mindset if they had gone against the Labour motion?

Listen, like it or not, and never mind current opinion polls, they have every chance of being returned to power in the next election if they get a new leader who makes sweeping changes to how they operate and hands out income tax cuts, fuel tax cuts and the like.

Labour are a fucking shambles and will still be a fucking shambles at the next election.

It is still the Tories to lose, unbelievable as it is.

Quite why you threw a moral dilemma ( voting ) into the mix when you know, we all sodding know, they have no fucking morals, is a mystery to me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TQR said:

Why, would the Tories who could have voted in favour of the motion been named so you could send them all Thank You cards?

It was a fucking pointless motion raised by a pointless, useless leader of the opposition who wanted to oust a liar and a bull shitter.

It's almost funny.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sean said:

We already know the answer to that so as I said it is pointless 

It’s the proper thing to do, even if it does prove what we already know.

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Why, would the Tories who could have voted in favour of the motion been named so you could send them all Thank You cards?

It was a fucking pointless motion raised by a pointless, useless leader of the opposition who wanted to oust a liar and a bull shitter.

It's almost funny.

You couldn’t tell me why the LOTO is pointless when I’ve asked you before so park your impotent rage.

25 minutes ago, TQR said:

You couldn’t tell me why the LOTO is pointless when I’ve asked you before so park your impotent rage.

I didn't say it wasn't just morally justified merely pointless and futile and therefore a massive waste of time.

2 hours ago, msc said:

On Newsnight  last night. Seemed well for his age and whisky habit!

Did he say who he was backing for next tory party leader?

15 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Did he say who he was backing for next tory party leader?

Said he would have backed Wallace if he had run.Said Rishi seems most economically responsible but hasn't made up his mind yet.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, TQR said:

I have no rage and, despite my age, I am not impotent.

Maybe I couldn't be arsed to tell you before, it isn't like you are THAT fucking important that I simply MUST answer your questions, is it.

14 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I have no rage

You do sound a bit narked though.

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

You do sound a bit narked though.

Only with Politics, in general, who isn't?

Now we know why he tabled a motion of no confidence.

Loves the sound of his own voice. Best panto dame ever, coming to a stage near you this Christmas. 

28 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Now we know why he tabled a motion of no confidence.

Loves the sound of his own voice. Best panto dame ever, coming to a stage near you this Christmas. 

Ohhhh no he isn't!!!!

• Haha 1

Stupid cunt forgot he tabled a motion of no confidence in his government:

• Haha 4

DIVISION!!!

Watched most of today's debate. Johnson will win it, but those lovely crosses in support of Johnson and his cronies will be brought back on every opposition leaflet in the country currently represented by a Tory. 

Thought Margaret Hodge and Jess Phillips really made an impact with their speeches.

Basically, it boils down to the Tories still fighting the GE of 2019, and everybody else saying look at the state of us now.

31 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

DIVISION!!!

Watched most of today's debate. Johnson will win it, but those lovely crosses in support of Johnson and his cronies will be brought back on every opposition leaflet in the country currently represented by a Tory. 

Thought Margaret Hodge and Jess Phillips really made an impact with their speeches.

Basically, it boils down to the Tories still fighting the GE of 2019, and everybody else saying look at the state of us now.

I suppose they all have to vote, don't they? 

I watched some of it, but was surprised there weren't more bums on seats.  Can't believe how some of these people can spew out such nonsense.  Self-interest, of course.

Well a turkey won't vote for Christmas that's what it comes down to and the way our system works there is no precedent for a GE with a change of leader.In fact even under a presidential system there isn't either except one can argue the VP is actually on the ticket but we only elect our MPs and not the PM unless we live in their constituency.

24 minutes ago, Sean said:

Well a turkey won't vote for Christmas that's what it comes down to and the way our system works there is no precedent for a GE with a change of leader.In fact even under a presidential system there isn't either except one can argue the VP is actually on the ticket but we only elect our MPs and not the PM unless we live in their constituency.

Lord Rosebery, Arthur Balfour and Theresa May all went for them. I wonder how they did at their respective early elections...

(Gubbed.)

52 minutes ago, Sean said:

We only elect our MPs and not the PM unless we live in their constituency.

Someone needs to explain that to Boris Johnson.

30 minutes ago, Toast said:

Someone needs to explain that to Boris Johnson.

Would be easier to teach Stevie Wonder about fine art.

received_604764597679589.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

5 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Top Cunt

Currently trending on twitter..

charlie uniform Screenshot 2022-07-19 002319.png

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, time said:

Currently trending on twitter..

charlie uniform Screenshot 2022-07-19 002319.png

If ever the cap's fit  they fit this cunt perfectly.