Stayin Alive

Rolf Harris

If you have ever watched a TV programme called Border Agency, which is about people trying to get into the large island down under, Rolf stands no fucking chance. They're not as daft as us, letting all the scum that we do into the country.

Well, unless he has given up his Australian citizenship,I doubt very much whether the Aussies would be able to turn away their bastard son.

It COULD be a case of us revoking his citizenship and deporting the c**t, however,Im pretty sure that there will a shit load of human rights laws which would prevent us from sending him back.

He's still an Aussie I think so we could deport him once he's served his sentence (probably to avoid the aussies letting him off), wonder if it'd be worth the effort though.

Both of his parents were born in Wales and apparently "Those born abroad to a British father before or after 1983 or born after 1982 to a British mother need not pay any nationality registration fees, undergo a good character check, or attend a civil ceremony as they are considered automatically British and can apply for a passport directly through the Identity and Passport Services (IPS)".

In other words, he can't be kicked out.

I'm probably taking a bit of a risk asking this, but does anyone here feel just a bit sorry for Rolf? I mean its pretty much open season on him.It's like he was Hitler reincarnated or something! I mean it's not like he actually killed or even raped anyone is it!

Have a read of the link I posted up the page a bit, and then tell me you feel sorry for the bearded Stylophone-fiddling cunt - I really didn't want to believe it was true of wholesome Rolf, but it is, so I hope he gets bummed to death by Big Ron on A Wing.

I'm probably taking a bit of a risk asking this, but does anyone here feel just a bit sorry for Rolf? I mean its pretty much open season on him.It's like he was Hitler reincarnated or something! I mean it's not like he actually killed or even raped anyone is it!

Have a read of the link I posted up the page a bit, and then tell me you feel sorry for the bearded Stylophone-fiddling cunt - I really didn't want to believe it was true of wholesome Rolf, but it is, so I hope he gets bummed to death by Big Ron on A Wing.

Big Ron was paroled last week; he's at home on a tag now.

In which case, I hope he gets bummed to death by Andy Coulson.

I wonder if coulson will still be saying that prisons are a holiday camp when he gets out.

Who the fuck is Big Ron?

I wonder if coulson will still be saying that prisons are a holiday camp when he gets out.

Jeffrey Archer said it too and just like Coulson, went on to experience the conditions at first hand.

There's a moral there I think.

Who the fuck is Big Ron?

If he's reading this, expect a knock on your front door. :D

Who the fuck is Big Ron?

I never thought Id really laugh again till I saw this.

Beautifully innocent.

Guest Guest

apparantely Harris has his own 'private suite' in prison with his own cable tv and gym equipment.looks like he could behaving it easy !

apparantely Harris has his own 'private suite' in prison with his own cable tv and gym equipment.looks like he could behaving it easy !

If you really believe that, then you really are in cloud cuckoo land.

Guest Guest

well he has to be kept in solitary containment for his own safety so it's possible he could be getting luxuries most prisoners don't get

well he has to be kept in solitary containment for his own safety so it's possible he could be getting luxuries most prisoners don't get

At least he has a properly constructed sentence...... coffee3.gif

• Like 4

Compared to Andy Coulson Rolf is going to have a hard time, he'll already have been loudly abused by his fellow prisoners and - whilst segregated - he'll still take a fair bit of verbal shit, consistently, over the next few years.Coulson is likely to be in an open prison on the Isle of Sheppey by Tuesday.

Who the fuck is Big Ron?

259105.jpg

• Like 2

Who the fuck is Big Ron?

Ron%20Jeremy%20Reuters%20660.JPG?ve=1&tl=1
  • Like 5

Who the fuck is Big Ron?

Ron%20Jeremy%20Reuters%20660.JPG?ve=1&tl=1

Phwoaaaar!

Isn't that one sexy motherfucking love machine! :clap:

Guest Guest

I do not, and will not, believe this. Out-fucking-rageous!

Agreed!! I fucking LOVE Rolf!!!! :D

I do impressions of him when I get in a really hot shower - 'ooohmmmm aahhhmmmm mmmmmm ahahahaa oooo mmmmm' - and my second cousin was on Rolf On Saturday OK! in the 70s. So he's all right by me.

Funny you should mention that because Rolf has to be very careful when he's taking showers from now on.IF you drop the soap don't bend down to pick it up Rolf ! Know what I mean... :mellow:

I do not, and will not, believe this. Out-fucking-rageous!

Agreed!! I fucking LOVE Rolf!!!! :D

I do impressions of him when I get in a really hot shower - 'ooohmmmm aahhhmmmm mmmmmm ahahahaa oooo mmmmm' - and my second cousin was on Rolf On Saturday OK! in the 70s. So he's all right by me.

Funny you should mention that because Rolf has to be very careful when he's taking showers from now on.IF you drop the soap don't bend down to pick it up Rolf ! Know what I mean... :mellow:

At least Oscar Pistorius won't have that problem.

• Like 3

The wife of Rolf Harris 'will die' while he's in prison , says a friend http://www.mirror.co...errible-3817045

Nice one for my DDP in 2015 . Just don't tell anyone as i think i will be the only one to select her ;)

She is penciled in on mine too !

Sir Cliff is no longer a subject it seems.

Handed in his passport as he now has one for Barbados (even though you need to marry some cunt to get one).

The UK has no extradition treaty with Barbados....

sherlockzk0.gif

FUCK OFF YOU THIEVING CUNTS, I PICKED HER FIRST!

• Like 2

Sir Cliff is no longer a subject it seems.

Handed in his passport as he now has one for Barbados (even though you need to marry some cunt to get one).

The UK has no extradition treaty with Barbados....

sherlockzk0.gif

Doesn't he realise the Caribbean isn't a, er, friendly environment for him and his "companion" to go swanning around together? Obviously he hasn't learned much in his 73 years of driving a fucking double decker bus around, gormless old cunt...

• Like 1