JR976evil

Journalists

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

It's all over Twitter that this was financed by Meghan Markle's supporters aka the Sussex Squad.

Probably bullshit, but who knows. Wootton really hammered her and that creep Scobie on his show repeatedly. This is why it's not advisable to make powerful enemies. 

Paul Rambali (wiki), British music journalist and critic of rock music, dead from prostate cancer at 66.

Coined the term "grunge".

Times obit.

• Like 2

Go (anti-) woke, go broke innit.

On 21/02/2024 at 18:24, Ulitzer95 said:

He doesn’t want to go back. He’s got shares though so they’ll have to strike a deal and buy him out.

As I said previously...

:)

176290268_Image05-03-2024at20_07.thumb.jpeg.a21dba6d6ce7102732409e1f8a1d9ea7.jpeg

• Like 1

BBC Scotland journalist Nick Sheridan has died aged 32/33.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

That's awful news. 

33 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

So young, this will be almost certainly vaccine related at that age as no mention of an accident, and when someone commits suicide the article almost always includes the phone number of the Samaritans

• Confused 1
  • Angry 1
  • Facepalm 8

1 minute ago, BonScott said:

So young, this will be almost certainly vaccine related at that age as no mention of an accident, and when someone commits suicide the article almost always includes the phone number of the Samaritans

Until an official cause of death is announced responsible journalists will try to stick to the facts and this is a case of wanting to pay tribute without speculation. What a very strange assertion this is.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, BonScott said:

this will be almost certainly vaccine related at that age as no mention of an accident

Just fuck off, you brain-boiled, insensitive cunt.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, TQR said:

Just fuck off, you brain-boiled, insensitive cunt.

I think we posted the same comment :D

• Like 1

The Daily Mail say he died after a short illness. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BonScott said:

Died after a short illness.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Was at the barbers today when they found out he had died - apparently he had been in only two weeks ago for a cut and made no mention of illness then, so seems his illness and passing were quite sudden. Absolutely no age to go. 

Every time I see someone insist a premature death is because of vaccines I wonder if they were the kid in school who had a meltdown whenever they had to get them. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BonScott said:

Died of a short illness i.e something like cancer, trying to link the death of an innocent young person to your toxic conspiracy theories is evil, go fuck yourself you wretched little worthless stain on humanity.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Surprise Demise said:

Was at the barbers today when they found out he had died - apparently he had been in only two weeks ago for a cut

That's interesting. I know of at least 5 people under the age of 50 who have died within 6 months of getting a haircut. And still the barbers insist that it is a "coincidence". Grow it long, folks, it's the only safe option. 

• Haha 20

26 minutes ago, An Fear Beag said:

That's interesting. I know of at least 5 people under the age of 50 who have died within 6 months of getting a haircut. And still the barbers insist that it is a "coincidence". Grow it long, folks, it's the only safe option. 

Can confirm, I've now obtained immortal status.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Surprise Demise said:

Was at the barbers today

40 minutes ago, An Fear Beag said:

Could I suggest that maybe you change your user name to "Expected Demise". You're probably fucked mate!

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

image.thumb.png.4494fd5643fe083393847f78701ca651.png

Rod Liddle (he's the fella that ran off and left his wife for a young one) never been the healthiest of men, mentally or physically, but he looks about one lunch-on-expenses away from a multiple heart attack here.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

Died of a short illness i.e something like cancer, trying to link the death of an innocent young person to your toxic conspiracy theories is evil, go fuck yourself you wretched little worthless stain on humanity.

According to the Daily Mail he collapsed and died while jogging so that would suggest a cardiac issue 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13169137/BBC-Scotland-presenter-Nick-Sheridan-32-collapsed-running-dying-family-tributes-pour-talented-vivacious-star.html

3 minutes ago, BonScott said:

Undiagnosed heart defect?  There have always been such cases.  

Before the widepread use of the internet you only heard about these if it happened to someone you knew, or to someone newsworthy, eg Terry Yorath's son in the 1990s.

This charity was founded in 1995.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

image.thumb.png.4494fd5643fe083393847f78701ca651.png

Rod Liddle (he's the fella that ran off and left his wife for a young one) never been the healthiest of men, mentally or physically, but he looks about one lunch-on-expenses away from a multiple heart attack here.

Also smoked 30 a day (used to always light up during his interviews on GBNews, which I thought was weird in this day and age).

Amusing article he wrote on giving up in November 2021. I'm not convinced he's stuck to it.

64 in April, and looking like shit. Agree he'll probably die before 70.

15 minutes ago, BonScott said:

According to the Daily Mail he collapsed and died while jogging so that would suggest a cardiac issue 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13169137/BBC-Scotland-presenter-Nick-Sheridan-32-collapsed-running-dying-family-tributes-pour-talented-vivacious-star.html

Happened to my ex (who is also 32) just before Christmas. Thankfully he pulled through after a few days and is totally fine now. In his case though it wasn't an undiagnosed heart condition. They're still not sure what caused it.