Spade_Cooley

Gangster, Gangster

2 hours ago, TomTomTelekom said:

a lot of famous centenarians are diying these days :huh:

Precisely what I was about to post ! Could it be the end for JPDC, Olivia or Vera Lynn ? 

• Like 3

And to think just a few weeks ago, Sonny Franzese's son was reacting to mafia film scenes on YouTube:

Joseph Gambino, (well-known businessman) son of Carlo died earlier this month aged 83. Older brother Thomas is apparently still alive at age 90.

On 24/02/2020 at 22:21, TomTomTelekom said:

a lot of famous centenarians are diying these days :huh:

Considering that Sonny Franzese died at the end of Feb in New York, and the cause was not disclosed, and Coronavirus has clearly been raging there since January, I think there is a very high likelihood that it played a part in his death.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

Considering that Sonny Franzese died at the end of Feb in New York, and the cause was not disclosed, and Coronavirus has clearly been raging there since January, I think there is a very high likelihood that it played a part in his death.

I think being 103 played a major part.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Clearly? I'm sure there were hordes of Chinese folk just itching to get to Rikers on their NY tour

19 minutes ago, Banana said:

Clearly? I'm sure there were hordes of Chinese folk just itching to get to Rikers on their NY tour

It's more like this:

Chinese tourists went to NY, to a Chinese restaurant, a prison guard went to the same restaurant, then went to work at Franzese's prison a few days later.

1 minute ago, Youth in Asia said:

It's more like this:

Chinese tourists went to NY, to a Chinese restaurant, a prison guard went to the same restaurant, then went to work at Franzese's prison a few days later.

Franzese was released from prison when he was 100

Oh yes, I forgot about that - so even easier for him to come into contact with infected people in NY during February.

1 hour ago, Youth in Asia said:

Oh yes, I forgot about that - so even easier for him to come into contact with infected people in NY during February.

Gotta love those 103 year olds going to get their groceries

I'm pretty sure an 103yo mafia boss would have several maids etc. who would all be out and about getting Corona

Just now, Youth in Asia said:

I'm pretty sure an 103yo mafia boss would have several maids etc. who would all be out and about getting Corona

The nursing home has many maids

On 20/03/2020 at 16:01, time said:

Joseph Gambino, (well-known businessman) son of Carlo died earlier this month aged 83. Older brother Thomas is apparently still alive at age 90.

He was no businessman  - just a gangster like his father. Insult to normal hard working business men and women to term these crooks such. 

It is thought much of Infection in New York infection comes from Tourists coming from Italy/Americans returning from there.

On 18/08/2020 at 20:44, YoungWillz said:

British bad 'un William Edward Dennis aka Teddy Ginger Dennis reported dead by Freddie Foreman:

Some details in this Mirror article: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/never-before-seen-snaps-britains-11543513

Gosh I had no idea Freddie Foreman was on twitter:o

I've made him an untouchable on some of my lists.Perhaps  just perhaps  I should  reconsider that....