Whilst he looks a bit older than when I last saw him pictured I still still think he looks a few years younger than 92.I think it was wise to leave him off this year.Still working and walking about (albeit with a stick) and has no known health problems or even rumours of any health problems.

The reason he looks so much better in the May photo is because he's smiling, and it takes years off him.

Whilst he looks a bit older than when I last saw him pictured I still still think he looks a few years younger than 92.I think it was wise to leave him off this year.Still working and walking about (albeit with a stick) and has no known health problems or even rumours of any health problems.

The reason he looks so much better in the May photo is because he's smiling, and it takes years off him.

Maybe it is also the fact he was cold today and shivering in the cold.

Maybe it is also the fact he was cold today and shivering in the cold.

"Frail" perhaps, but he could easily pass for 20 years younger than his actual age.

I did read in an article that they now only record JAM at the BBC radio theatre rather than sending it touring round the country.

Kinda have to admire the Mail for the absolute... Daily Mailishness of that article.

I did read in an article that they now only record JAM at the BBC radio theatre rather than sending it touring round the country.

That might be to do with the problems of insuring a 92 year old in any circumstances, mind. He's a fairly chipper example of a minority of British men.

• Like 1

Hellooooo? He's 92, and still walking alone and in control of his appearance. He wears a leather jacket!!

Guest Guest

looks like he has a hard on in that pic. thinking of some saucy pics of Maggie Thatcher perhaps.

Looks better than an awful lot of 70-80 year olds.

• Like 1

looks like he has a hard on in that pic. thinking of some saucy pics of Maggie Thatcher perhaps.

I doubt that.

5595786112_95a7a583c9_b.jpg

• Like 4

Hellooooo? He's 92, and still walking alone and in control of his appearance. He wears a leather jacket!!

Amongst other attire.

550w_ds_icons_nicholas_parsons_4.jpg
  • Like 1

Amongst other attire.

Exactly what did you type in to get that pic??????? :D

• Like 4

I doubt that.

In other news, all them lasses are now dead, right?

Amongst other attire.

It's in the original arcticle.

Amongst other attire.

It's in the original arcticle.

You sick puppy! :lol:

• Like 1

I doubt that.

In other news, all them lasses are now dead, right?

Along with their grandchildren

Sounding sharp and cogent and fabulous as ever in his tribute to Ronnie Corbett. Hoping he's about for another ten years at least!

Sounding sharp and cogent and fabulous as ever in his tribute to Ronnie Corbett. Hoping he's about for another ten years at least!

Wow, 10 years - thats optimistic - he is 92 after all.......

It is amazing what you discover when researching for Deadpool postings.

The voice actress Denise Bryer (Hector's House, Zelda in Terrahawks and Commander Makara in Starfleet) was Nicholas Parson's first wife and is still with us aged 88.

Didn't even realise he'd been married twice (second time when he was already in his seventies). So, he's always had a fair bit of life in him compared to others his age, then.

Anyone know his secret?

Didn't even realise he'd been married twice (second time when he was already in his seventies). So, he's always had a fair bit of life in him compared to others his age, then.

Anyone know his secret?

He was married to Denise Bryer for almost 45 years. I think it is one of those things there are some people who will get old and others who won't. I colleague once encountered him in a restaurant and was not impressed by him as a fellow human being so you can probably rule out Karma.

Anyone know his secret?

Jump leads.

• Like 1

Anyone know his secret?

I don't know, but I do remember reading somewhere quite recently that his second wife wasn't well liked among the Just a Minute regulars who often point out in her earshot that she wasn't as attractive as wife number 1.

• Like 1