He's just angling to replace Ronnie Biggs in the ambassador job.

• Like 2

He will never be on the list that long.He has cancer in 7 places including vital organs and the brain.Defying the odds doesn`t improve the facts or overall prognosis.

Guest Darul Tawheed

He will never be on the list that long.He has cancer in 7 places including vital organs and the brain.Defying the odds doesn`t improve the facts or overall prognosis.

You sure about that brain thing? I know about the colon, the lungs, the liver, the kidneys, the peritoneum and the lymphatic system, but was the brain metastasis confirmed after all? I ask this because of the blood-brain barrier would inhibit lots of his chemo drugs from getting in his brain.

He has definitely said it is in his brain.Either way he is fucked.

Isn't the brain a vital organ then? :scratchhead:

He's openly mocking "us" now

https://twitter.com/...107818746216448

lololololololololololololol

If he's aware of death pooling he's almost certainly aware of this site... wonder if he's reading this? If you are Sam we're not picking you because we want you to die, (in fact as a simpsons fan, I'd prefer it if you were immortal) the fact is your young, have admitted you have cancer and are probably going to die and DDP rewards that kind of choice in teams. P.S of the thousands of mildly famous people who are potentially going to die next your, you're so well respected by a DDP team to be chosen as one of just 20 names they can through in a hat, that should be an accolade on your end. We love you Sam, may you do a Wilko on us please.

• Like 2

Guest Darul Tawheed

He has definitely said it is in his brain.Either way he is fucked.

OK, I've only read in some articles that they had suspected that his brain had been involved, but I was too lazy to read through zillions of his tweets to learn whether that was later confirmed or not.

Isn't the brain a vital organ then? :scratchhead:

The brain is certainly a vital organ, but brain metastases also have some added (adverse) prognostic significance for cancer sufferers. The blood-brain barrier normally prevents most intravenously or orally administered drugs from getting inside the brain and act upon the cancer cells there.

Of course, Shaun is right to claim that "he is fucked" either way, but as long as his chemo is somewhat effective, they can buy him some time (although only months, not years)

If he's aware of death pooling he's almost certainly aware of this site... wonder if he's reading this? If you are Sam we're not picking you because we want you to die, (in fact as a simpsons fan, I'd prefer it if you were immortal) the fact is your young, have admitted you have cancer and are probably going to die and DDP rewards that kind of choice in teams. P.S of the thousands of mildly famous people who are potentially going to die next your, you're so well respected by a DDP team to be chosen as one of just 20 names they can through in a hat, that should be an accolade on your end. We love you Sam, may you do a Wilko on us please.

I would have agreed with this until he made that callous comment about Roger Ebert (and by implication other cancer victims). Now I think he's a cunt.

• Like 3

I would have agreed with this until he made that callous comment about Roger Ebert (and by implication other cancer victims). Now I think he's a cunt.

It is ironic he is mocking Ebert`s will to survive when he lasted over ten years and lived to 70.Those are two things Sam will never do.

It is ironic he is mocking Ebert`s will to survive when he lasted over ten years and lived to 70.Those are two things Sam will never do.

Totally agree, though I'm loving Simon's will to survive the next two days.

He's lasted roughly as long as Swayze did with metastasized pancreatic cancer so far. I like Sam, he's probably in large parts solely responsible for The Simpsons surviving beyond its rough first series, but Matt Groening had it sussed, I think, when he said Simon was "brilliantly funny and smart, but unpleasant and mentally unbalanced".

Or to put it another way, he can be a sod all he wants, he created Mr Burns, and Burns will last longer than he does.

• Like 2

If you are reading this Sam as an animal lover i want to say thank you for all the work you have done protecting and saving animals .

P.S i won't and i pretty sure no one else will take any pleasure in your death on this site .

Guest Very Venomous Viper

I think his callousness and strange behaviour might be a kind of self-defence mechanism. After all, since 2012 he has been living with varying (but on average, gradually increasing) degrees of disability, discomfort and pain. His tweets offer a detailed acdount of his various mishaps, including shitting himself (after a colostomy!), being stuck badly by nurse Josh, bedsores and whatnot. Since he was declared terminal, he couldn't even hope to eventually get better - and as an atheist, he can't find solace in God either.

How could he find the will to "carry on" anyways? His vanity came to his help. He tried to pose as a hero - saving animals, displaying courage and putting up a fight under adverse circumstances, when everyone else, including his doctors had already given up on him. In order to stress the uniqueness and extraordinary nature of his deeds, he also feels the need to belittle others, since he wants to be seen as the "most heroic" guy on the face of earth, second to no one.

While he might be partly motivated by Ebert's dismissive remark about his screenplay, I think that most of the bitterness could be attributed to his disease. Y'all could also ask yourselves the question, whether you could still stay positive and empathic if you were in the same situation as him, being in constant pain and struggling to come to terms with your imminent demise?

To be fair, Ebert had different types of cancer. I wanted to write "less serious", but that wouldn't be fair as it still claimed his life + living with a prosthetic jaw (and without the ability to eat and speak normally) must've been tough. But still, he wasn't declared terminal until his last bout in December 2012.

I think Sam should definitely be Number 1 on DL 2015!

Teasing us now, just like Ronnie used to.

BTW, If you are cruising the threads Sam, it's not a reluctant admiration. Its genuine.

• Like 1

Teasing us now, just like Ronnie used to. https://twitter.com/...421384417480704

BTW, If you are cruising the threads Sam, it's not a reluctant admiration. Its genuine.

Speak for yourself, I dont have any admiration for a guy who only cares about cruelty from humans to animals but not the other way around (i.e. the cruelty from my mum to me in which our relationship was about as healthy as the one between Adam Sandler and his mum in The Waterboy but you dont see him calling her a "ghoul"........) (oh wait I forgot he's a Cath-lick so he's pro-family-misery!)

Generic middle aged dog-poo-worshipper....I'd hope he goes to hell but hey he's already spent a lot of time with professional poker players so I don't see how Satan could possibly concoct anything worse.

He's probably getting self-righteous too if he's reading this rant despite making gazillions just cos he happened to be in the room in Feb. 1991 when a bunch of FOX royalty contracts were signed for a show which makes fun of everything including death and poverty etc........ lololool

I think Sam should be the new Death list Ambassador!

He won't last long enough for that to be worthwhile.

You're talkin' about something only Ronnie could do.

All this (minimal) talk about new ambassador has been shite, it's like Jesus dying and then someone saying "Oh for fuck's sake. Who's gonna be our new cult magician/saviour now? I vote Geraldus the sheep herder."

For starters Simon would never do it because he's not comfortable with "People speculating about death". Can't you notice that from his tweets? He's only comfortable pocketing gazillions from a show that makes fun of and trivializes death, poverty, incompetent parenting, etc.... and then giving it away to ensure the welfare of animals that like to rip off the faces of infants!

(And on a side-note here he hasn't even SEEN most of the episodes which do that because he stopped watching it in about 1991 or something after he left the show! See, he hasn't even seen one of the god-awful newest episodes from like 2011-present, (well actually they've pretty much all been at a whole new level of naff since they went widescreen in 2009) and he talks to US about pain! He hasn't even seen the Ted Nugent episode and he expects us to feel bad for him!)

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/...978825777139713

Now the ignorant old cunt wants to know if The Simpsons (which, again, he hasn't watched since he stopped working on it in the early 90s) has ever made fun of Mohammed. To which the answer is, no not directly but they have made a joke about Halibuts once that I can remember that got them in some mild "hot water".......

Who knows, if they'll go and kill a bunch of guys who run a cartoon magazine hardly no-fuck-body outside of France had heard of, they might also still be angry about a throwaway Simpsons joke from a shitty 2011 episode that very few probably remember!

This stupid thing and the failure of the Frenchies to catch those who did it is a really terrible way to start the new year..... it almost made me too depressed to say something negative accurate about Simon today!

Now the ignorant old cunt wants to know if The Simpsons (which, again, he hasn't watched since he stopped working on it in the early 90s) has ever made fun of Mohammed. To which the answer is, no not directly but they have made a joke about Halibuts once that I can remember that got them in some mild "hot water"......

There was one episode in which Marge and other women of Springfield wanted to create their own business (Marge ended up making pretzels), so they went to a food fair and tried a kebap. They liked it, I don't remember any other episode refering to Halibuts, but I also haven't watched it since about 2002.

Now the ignorant old cunt wants to know if The Simpsons (which, again, he hasn't watched since he stopped working on it in the early 90s) has ever made fun of Mohammed. To which the answer is, no not directly but they have made a joke about Halibuts once that I can remember that got them in some mild "hot water"......

There was one episode in which Marge and other women of Springfield wanted to create their own business (Marge ended up making pretzels), so they went to a food fair and tried a kebap. They liked it, I don't remember any other episode refering to Halibuts, but I also haven't watched it since about 2002.

I'm surprised that news of the attack has even entered his consciousness since only 12 humans were killed in it and not a single precious puppy. His tweets about this are like watching a comatose wake up and say something like "man they got rid of Saddam??? And whose this black guy in charge?". Not surprising since he seems to have retired from the world entirely since ca$hing in on his Simpsons work, and spent the rest of his "working" life sitting around in the only boring part of Las Vegas (i.e. whichever building he's in at the time)

Maybe if Uncle Ignoramous actually finds out what fundamentalist/hard-line Halibuts think of dogs he'll really start to wake up. Wouldn't hold your breath though.

I don't know him at all but in reading his posts I went from

1) liking him as a creative guy who won't let people tell him what to think (I like that he is Vegan that loves MMA and boxing); to

2) disliking him for his preachy, I'm better than you nonsense. "I will give everything away to PETA and anti-whaling ships" It has been brought up that he could give money to AIDS or hunger or pediatric cancer but in fairness it is his money so he can do what he wants with it. My opinion is that he is a smart guy and that he knows that he will get more run out of PETA then if he donated it to a cancer charity. They are naming a ship after him that rams into whale ships; isn't that more exciting to track than an Ebola hospital; and then finally

3) realize that he is a scared guy that is the same as anyone else. The fact that he is making a point of saying that he hasn't watched the Simpson's in 20 years should about cover it. Why would you disavow what most would consider to be your most memorable creation unless you were really scared. I'd be scared to. I wish him well on his journey.

• Like 1