themaninblack

Michael Schumacher

6 hours ago, Comped said:

An adapted van of some sort is likely depending on the distance...

Like a "Private Ambulance"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 18/01/2024 at 05:00, Comped said:

An adapted van of some sort is likely depending on the distance...

be89ae1a7373ca0549caeb7670aa2921.jpg&f=1

van%20snow-xlarge.jpg

PAY-BNPS_OnlyFoolsAndHorses_03.jpg

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Arrests linked to plot to blackmail his family

So, what's the terrible secret the family might pay to keep secret?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/28624151/michael-schumacher-blackmail-plot-two-arrested-extort-millions/

That he's essentially a vegetable or even closer to brain dead than anyone's ever been willing to publicly state that has the credibility to be taken seriously?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Comped said:

That he's essentially a vegetable or even closer to brain dead than anyone's ever been willing to publicly state that has the credibility to be taken seriously?

Is there any evidence this is what the blackmail was about, I think unleashing that evidence would be hurtful, but not something worth a mint to blackmailers. I'm wondering if they've got inside track of wrongdoing by the family, his missus having another bloke, or similar.  

On 24/06/2024 at 17:55, maryportfuncity said:

Arrests linked to plot to blackmail his family

So, what's the terrible secret the family might pay to keep secret?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/28624151/michael-schumacher-blackmail-plot-two-arrested-extort-millions/

Maybe this had something to do with Ralf Schumacher coming out and was nothing to do with Michael at all? Not a "terrible secret" but obviously very personal. 

1 hour ago, Deathrace said:

Maybe this had something to do with Ralf Schumacher coming out and was nothing to do with Michael at all? Not a "terrible secret" but obviously very personal. 

Aye, figures...it's not like Michael has done anything of significantly changed from a medical point of view.

7 hours ago, Deathrace said:

I didn't realize he was Michael's brother, I thought he was his son... Shows you how much I know about F1.

8 hours ago, Comped said:

I didn't realize he was Michael's brother, I thought he was his son... Shows you how much I know about F1.

Mick, Michael Schumacher's son, was in the F1 in 2021-2022 and might return next season. Ralf was in the F1 from 1997 to 2007 and competed against Michael.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, I.R.Baboon said:

Mick, Michael Schumacher's son, was in the F1 in 2021-2022 and might return next season. Ralf was in the F1 from 1997 to 2007 and competed against Michael.

Ralf took a fair amount of stick on the basis of being employed because of his family connections, that said, he won four GPs and finished fourth in the world championship twice. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Ralf took a fair amount of stick on the basis of being employed because of his family connections, that said, he won four GPs and finished fourth in the world championship twice. 

That's certainly the rumour going round.