Lord Fellatio Nelson

Presenters

Man mountain and tough-guy investigative reporter Roger Cook (the bloke who once outed Martin McGuinness as IRA chief of staff and dared McGuinness to sue him) set to make a one-off return at the age of 72 to catch up on events of the life of one of his other subject. John "Goldfinger" Palmer (i.e. the guy gunned down in his own garden a few months back)

Cook sees this as 'personal' as Palmer was the only person who made a death threat to Cook( and Cook has had umpteen) that was taken seriously.

That's not true. Several years ago, I saw Roger Cook (who used to live a few miles down the road from me) driving in his gas guzzling 4x4 AGAINST the arrows in our local Tesco car park. I made a death threat and an offensive hand signal to him. Maybe he will make a documentary about me next.

Aside from that, my dad also sold him a car many years ago. Said he was a right cunt.

So he lived in Wiltshire????

All makes sense now..... :lol:

• Like 1

Man mountain and tough-guy investigative reporter Roger Cook (the bloke who once outed Martin McGuinness as IRA chief of staff and dared McGuinness to sue him) set to make a one-off return at the age of 72 to catch up on events of the life of one of his other subject. John "Goldfinger" Palmer (i.e. the guy gunned down in his own garden a few months back)

Cook sees this as 'personal' as Palmer was the only person who made a death threat to Cook( and Cook has had umpteen) that was taken seriously.
That's not true. Several years ago, I saw Roger Cook (who used to live a few miles down the road from me) driving in his gas guzzling 4x4 AGAINST the arrows in our local Tesco car park. I made a death threat and an offensive hand signal to him. Maybe he will make a documentary about me next.

Aside from that, my dad also sold him a car many years ago. Said he was a right cunt.

So he lived in Wiltshire????

All makes sense now..... :lol:

No, he lived just over the border in Somerset but was often seen in our town, as we are only three or four miles from the county boundary. Not far from Nicholas Cage too.

• Like 1

Had an ex from Frome who said she bought weed from Cook's daughter during sixth form, Bazaar's story checks out

• Like 2

Had an ex from Frome who said she bought weed from Cook's daughter during sixth form, Bazaar's story checks out

I went to KFC in Frome once wearing a different boot on each foot.

• Haha 1

That he lives in Somerset or that he's a cunt?

Weather Channel meteorologist Dave Schwartz died following a long and public battle with cancer. After fending off pancreatic cancer, the longtime weatherman was diagnosed again in 2015, this time with stomach cancer.

SC

There's that cliché again ....

• Like 1

There's that cliché again ..

In the Daily Mail anyone in hospital is fighting for life. Even a simple check up and they'll have you at Deaths Door!

As reported in the Cliff Michelmore thread, Trevor the Weather, Trevor Baker has died aged 94, after a short illness.

Bob Allen, a longtime sports broadcaster in Houston, died Wednesday night after a bout with cancer. He was 70 years old.

A Houston native, Allen began his television career in 1974 at KTRK-TV, where he quickly was named sports director. He spent 38 years at that station, giving him the longest tenure of any major market sports anchor in the country.

SC

http://www.click2houston.com/news/houston-sportscaster-bob-allen-dies-after-battle-with-cancer

Vin Scully , the Dodgers announcer has retired after 67 seasons.

89 next month, the retiral might see him off quickly.

Just seen New Faces, That's My Dog ( and other assorted shite ) presenter Derek Hobson on't telly.

He is 67 but looks 87, overweight and just doesn't look very healthy.

Just thought Id mention it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4113006/From-teaching-panto-bright-lights-Hollywood-34-former-Blue-Peter-presenters-left-classic-children-s-show.html

Article on Blue Peter presenters, not that much information but someone might find it interesting.

Two things that struck me - who knew that Mark Curry was gay? And look at the state of Anthea Turner's bingo wings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4113006/From-teaching-panto-bright-lights-Hollywood-34-former-Blue-Peter-presenters-left-classic-children-s-show.html

Article on Blue Peter presenters, not that much information but someone might find it interesting.

Two things that struck me - who knew that Mark Curry was gay? And look at the state of Anthea Turner's bingo wings.

I knew about Mark Curry. I remember there being an interview with him years ago after he left the show.

Only thing of interest from that article is that Barney Harwood - who was the lead presenter on CBBC when I was a bairn is now a Blue Peter presenter.

• Like 1

Alastair Pirrie, a presenter on Tyne Tees in the 1970s and 1980s, working on Razzmatazz and Saturday Shake-Up, has died aged 62.

Saturday Shake-Up was the rubbish show Tyne Tees viewers got to see when the rest of the country was watching Tiswas. It was awful.

Alastair Pirrie, a presenter on Tyne Tees in the 1970s and 1980s, working on Razzmatazz and Saturday Shake-Up, has died aged 62.

Saturday Shake-Up was the rubbish show Tyne Tees viewers got to see when the rest of the country was watching Tiswas. It was awful.

As a Geordie I sympathise.

Fox News Channel's Brenda Buttner has died following a battle with cancer. She was 55.

SC

• Like 1