Bibliogryphon

By-Election Bingo

On the back of the vote...

post-13555-14490995683204.jpg

Fuck me :(

So tomorrow is the Oldham West by-election.

Oldham West is bordered by six constituencies. Three of them (Manchester Central, Oldham East and Heywood and Middleton) have had by-elections in the last 5 years. Therefore I suggest Simon Danczuk (Rochdale), Angela Rayner (Ashton-under-Lyme) and Graham Stringer (Blackley and Broughton) should be careful.

• Like 1

If Danczuk makes it through the entire parliament without resigning in a scandal/defecting to Ukip/being found dead with an orange in his mouth, I would be stunned.

• Like 1

Whilst Gerald Kaufman looked a bit doddery, David "The Ghost" Winnick is looking livelier here than he has in some time.

Yeah, but his teeth are still a disgrace.

So tomorrow is the Oldham West by-election.

Oldham West is bordered by six constituencies. Three of them (Manchester Central, Oldham East and Heywood and Middleton) have had by-elections in the last 5 years. Therefore I suggest Simon Danczuk (Rochdale), Angela Rayner (Ashton-under-Lyme) and Graham Stringer (Blackley and Broughton) should be careful.

Oldham West and Royton by-election, 2015 Result

• Like 1

And so the Cannock branch of the SNP is formed...

Strange how Collymore is suddenly against violent acts of retribution against civilians for things that happened in Paris.

• Like 2

Strange how Collymore is suddenly against violent acts of retribution against civilians for things that happened in Paris.

He said in something the other day, that he used to send his pocket money to the ANC..

Another SNP MP resigns the whip but unfortunately she is outside the game.

Still no conclusion in the Carmichael saga.

Chill, this is the long game, five years.

Carmichael off the hook. As you were.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35204398Simon Danczuk suspend by Labour for sending explicit texts to a 17 year old girl.Maybe he will resign out of the shame of it all?

As horrid as it is, it is legal which might just be his saving grace!

It is legal but he will almost certainly be expelled from his party and would find doing constituency work a nightmare.Imagine him visiting anywhere without people bringing it up.I reckon he will chuck it all in and resign soon!

Wife beater.

The Daily Fail is very keen that we know that Keith Vaz has deleted his social media accounts and Twitter is rife with speculation that something may be about to break about him (but then again when is Twitter not rife with allegations about something or someone?) Some linking it back to a Sun front page from last year claiming 'Top Labour MP is paedo'. I do not wish to sully this fine site by posting the image of the front page but the Fail article is here. He did support Janner during his allegations, so make of that what you will. Should he fall, it will mean points for Bibliogryphon, Shaun and Maryport.

And in researching that, I've discovered I do not have Danzcuk among my picks like I thought I did. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! More to the point, how come only two did end up picking him...?

The Daily Fail is very keen that we know that Keith Vaz has deleted his social media accounts and Twitter is rife with speculation that something may be about to break about him (but then again when is Twitter not rife with allegations about something or someone?) Some linking it back to a Sun front page from last year claiming 'Top Labour MP is paedo'. I do not wish to sully this fine site by posting the image of the front page but the Fail article is here. He did support Janner during his allegations, so make of that what you will. Should he fall, it will mean points for Bibliogryphon, Shaun and Maryport.

And in researching that, I've discovered I do not have Danzcuk among my picks like I thought I did. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! More to the point, how come only two did end up picking him...?

Vaz is back with a new account. Just 'refreshing' the profile.

Vaz is back with a new account. Just 'refreshing' the profile.

Should any misfortune come the way of Vaz there'd be a massive outpouring of perverse joy at the fetid fate of a man who appears to have cornered the market for playing the sanctimonious twat to perfection.

I'd just be glad of a few points

One of the two was The Voice of Young Maryport, who also picked Meacher.

If he storms ahead soon I'll be consulting him about my dead pool picks for 2017.

He would've done it anyway - this to me is no different to a newspaper editor publishing a resignation letter themselves online 10 minutes before PMQs. The key here is he'd already written to Corbyn at the time..

• Like 1

Of course they knew - why would anyone care about him otherwise?

He would've done it anyway - this to me is no different to a newspaper editor publishing a resignation letter themselves online 10 minutes before PMQs. The key here is he'd already written to Corbyn at the time..

To me it is just the same as when the news channels film and live broadcast a resignation speech.It is merely a way of presenting what people are saying.I am guessing he was probably scheduled to come on anyway and if he wasn`t so what?As you said they would have reported it within minutes anyway and since it wasn`t pre-announced he would resign viewing figures wouldn`t be affected.If a shadow Tory minister wanted to announce a resignation live on TV they would have done the same.