Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Deathrace 2016

Congratulations to DDT :bow:

Congratulations DDT!

I might have to revise my "one-name-in-one-pool" policy with regard to the Deathrace next year.

Well done DDT - of course, as I recall he's on his travels, so he probably doesn't know of our congratulations as yet.

I'll continue on, see how many I get over the year, but at least I scored on this.

Well done DDT.

Congrats. So I end with 676 points... not bad.

I don't think that anybody ever expected Joey Feek to survive past the Deathrace end date...

Also, this is probably too much work for MPFC, but I was thinking that since the competition ended so early, we could hold races all the way to the end of the year, and the person who wins the most races will win the 2016 competition.

Here here DDT! Congratulations amok!

SC

(Watch Blackjack Mulligan announce tomorrow.... Lol)

Here here DDT! Congratulations amok!

SC

(Watch Blackjack Mulligan announce tomorrow.... Lol)

There are rumours Blackjack Mulligan has passed away, but no official confirmation...so they remain rumours.

Indeed; final table now updated, apologies my busy schedule made posting this a little late but DDT is our three time winner now, sitting atop the listings with an impressive 2080 points.

As per usual DDT, you know the form, message me with details of where the vast winnings are to be donated/spent.

So does it stop now or do we wait until everyone is done.

So does it stop now or do we wait until everyone is done.

It's over kid!

We all congratulate our worthy winner, stand amazed at how Spade's shadow team stormed to what would have been a winning total and then let the thread slowly sink into oblivion.

DDT can claim a prize mind, which will be a donation to a charity. So we all tell him what a hero he is for thinking of others in his moment of victory.

Congratulations! :party:

Congratulations DDT.

My performance this year was a stinker so I will have to think long and hard about the 2017 list.

Many thanks to MPFC for keeping score and watching out for all those names.

Congratulations DDT.

My performance this year was a stinker so I will have to think long and hard about the 2017 list.

Many thanks to MPFC for keeping score and watching out for all those names.

Yeah, well...

I had a lot of help from those who picked the names when it came to spotting the scoring picks.

We made it with Crowe, Feek, Graham and Gabor still breathing - amazing!

• Like 1

Before we let this thread die a dignified death can DDT roll up and accept the praise, and then remind me where the vast winnings are to be spent. I'll pass said reminder on to Spade who has offered to put in £10 of his own hard earned cash. We'll duly confirn the award of the prize in the final posts hereabouts.

• Like 2

DDT posted elsewhere that he's on his travels and sans internet until the summer.

He must be reaping souls in the back of beyond.

I'm going on my travels and will be offline for a while. Hopefully back in the early summer. Take care.

DDT

DDT has messaged me, I'll make a donation as soon as I can get the fucking link he included to open, and then I'll forward the link to Spade

• Like 3

DDT has messaged me, I'll make a donation as soon as I can get the fucking link he included to open, and then I'll forward the link to Spade

The miracles of modern communication.

This email confirms that you have donated £10.00 GBP to Duchenne Family Support Group (payments@dfsg.org.uk) using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *DUCHENNEFAM".

So, DDT has once again shown his deep and caring side when faced with Deathrace victory; respect to the man, let's congratulate him for his worthy gesture when he returns hereabouts.

• Like 7

Congrats DDT and thanks Mary.

Congrats DDT and thanks Mary.

Yer welcome

With pressures of work etc. the masterlist and getting everything up and ready was more of a stress this year - hence the rigid midnight and don't fucking ask about one minute past situation.

Still planning on doing a 2017 race, and if Spade rolls up seven minutes sooner we'll be done and dusted by the end of January 2017, right?