Jump to content
DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

Recommended Posts

No evidence Betts was motivated politically in respect of the shooting. By all accounts, a bad lot who probably wouldn't have had a gun with proper checks. Alternatively, quite clearly Paddy from Texas was politically motivated, quoting Trump's white supremacist tropes.

 

We bang on about radicalisation in the mosques in this country. What happens when radicalisation comes from politicians? El Paso does. Pittsburgh does. Etc etc.

 

Dunno where the mass shooter race profile comes in. Doesn't seem to include those who killed themselves or were shot by law enforcement, so that perhaps is a nice selective picture to put up. Needs broken down into those disaffected, neighbourhood disputes, mentally ill, politically motivated. Not all Trump/Republican supporters are white. Not all people against immigration are white.

 

What's happening over there is their problem. Doing nothing, especially regarding automatic repeating death guns, seems to be no longer an option for the US.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dated a bird called Lizzie Warren when I was about 15. Only allowed me to play with her tits. Which was odd for a Kettering girl as they were usually up for anything. Maybe just me. 

 

As for guns in America. The more the merrier. I do not know anyone there and my morals, ethics and scruples are at an all time low. Let them get on with it. Less semi automatic, more fully automatic. Every empire has to fall at some point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

As for guns in America. The more the merrier. I do not know anyone there and my morals, ethics and scruples are at an all time low. Let them get on with it. Less semi automatic, more fully automatic. Every empire has to fall at some point. 

 

Population of USA growing by about 7,000 people every day - it's going to take more than a daily mass shooting to cause the end of the empire.

 

As for Lizzie Warren - if she wanked you off while you played with her tits then at 15 I'd have been pretty happy (and at 51 I'd be pretty happy).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, the_engineer said:

 

I can assure you I ain't no socialist or satanist or Elizabeth Warren supporter :D. Think we need to talk about far left murderous socialists. When will Elizabeth Warren apologise? Also the racists claiming his shooting was white supremacy simply because he is white is well... Racist. 

 

Wtf are you on about?

 

Quote

Also Connor Betts was pro gun control.  So shall we give into him and Brenton Tarrant and support gun control? So it turns out you seemingly agthese terrorists and their goals of those two mass shooters. 

 

Are you trying to tell me I should give a shit about someone he may or may not have known 3-4 years ago to be correct?

The guy has been noted as being obsessed with mass shootings and violence.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/08/05/us/connor-betts-dayton-shooting-profile/index.html

Does that make sense with being pro-gun control? Regardless, wanting gun control because it would start a race war and wanting gun control because it will save lives are not agreeable stances. 

 

Quote

Also a little more info on the el Paso shooter.  He was a registered Democrat. I think now more than ever with rising left wing violence and terror, Republicans and conservatives need guns to protect themselves. :)

 

Blatant lie. Where are you seeing that he was a Democrat? He literally stated in his racist manifesto the exact opposite. 

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/08/el-paso-shooters-manifesto-uses-trump-and

And you must be on another planet if you think there’s a rise in left wing violence and terror when literally white supremacist attacks are at an all time high. 

 

3 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Remember folks the media wants you to believe 99% of mass shooters are white males.  But as usual it's fake news

 

Strawman. Absolutely nobody claimed that all mass shooters are white.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

No evidence Betts was motivated politically in respect of the shooting. By all accounts, a bad lot who probably wouldn't have had a gun with proper checks. Alternatively, quite clearly Paddy from Texas was politically motivated, quoting Trump's white supremacist tropes.

 

This is another good point to bring up. How was he able to get a gun if he was mentally ill? Wonder if some sort of policy could prevent such a thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

 

Population of USA growing by about 7,000 people every day - it's going to take more than a daily mass shooting to cause the end of the empire.

 

As for Lizzie Warren - if she wanked you off while you played with her tits then at 15 I'd have been pretty happy (and at 51 I'd be pretty happy).

30,000 a year dead. And growing.

 

No she did not. Just a feel. Personally. 32 years of wanting she did. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, CastAway said:

Oh look, it's another one of those foreig... well, dark skinn... well, Islami...ah, fuck it, it's another fucking white male whack job with a gun in Texas.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Phantom said:

Oh look, it's another one of those foreig... well, dark skinn... well, Islami...ah, fuck it, it's another fucking white male whack job with a gun in Texas.

 

As an aside, apparently Texas is once again reducing restrictions on ownership like literally today or tomorrow, so...I'm going to take a wild guess about which state the next mass shooting will be in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use