Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Cool, neither did I.

Drol_Title_Screen.gif

And so who did it? David Gest himself I guess.

Sorry, it was David Gest Checks Out.

Cool, neither did I.

Drol_Title_Screen.gif

Where can I buy that game? I want it for next Christmas!

Anyway, important deaths came today so I'll stop posting about boring days, unknown men, Spade Cooley's love for David Gest, etc. etc.

Boring boring boring boring! (factorial of boring) days!!! (simply three exclamation marks).

26 May: Loris F. Capovilla, Angela Paton, Arturo Pomar. Ok, we expected more but who cares.

27 May: Girolamo Prigione. Unknown man for a boring day.

28 May: Giorgio Albertazzi, David Canada, Bryce Dejean-Jones. Small deal, but good if compared to the other days.

29 May: NOTHING.

30 May: NOTHING (don't try to say Thomas Fekete was a notable death)

31 May: Mohamed Abdelaziz. Unknown terrorist, still what I call NOTHING.

1 June: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

2 June: NOOOOOOTHING.

We're in the middle of a deth crysis, my friends. 2016 is slowing down and no one will die until 2017.

Carla Lane was significant.

To Carla Lane's family maybe. Never heard of her.

The OP makes a good point that I and prolly a few others were thinking.

Carla Lane, pshaw

SC

• Like 1

2 June: Corry Brokken and Tom Kibble. I did not know them. Still almost nothing.

3 June: Dave Swarbrick, who's not a big death indeed.

Carla Lane was significant only in Britain... You won't find any German or French or Italian who knows her.

Not to you maybe but for some of us it's the biggest death this year. It was expected so it may not have the shock factor of some but I am mourning.

• Like 3

2 June: Corry Brokken and Tom Kibble. I did not know them. Still almost nothing.

Carla Lane was significant only in Britain... You won't find any German or French or Italian who knows her.

Not to you maybe but for some of us it's the biggest death this year. It was expected so it may not have the shock factor of some but I am mourning.

There are numerous people in Aran jumpers up and down the land crying into their cider right now.

• Like 1

How about drol and SC both fucking off and creating a Italian and US centric DL style forum.

If they don't like it here they can both fuck off.

FUCK OFF.

• Like 1

How about drol and SC both fucking off and creating a Italian and US centric DL style forum.

FUCK OFF.

CALM DOWN

No one is menacing your Britain-centred site, David Swarbrick is better than David Bowie and Carla Lane is indeed more important than.... than.... ?

There are numerous people in Aran jumpers up and down the land crying into their cider right now.

It's a little warm for Aran jumpers but I do have cider and Liege and Lief (best album ever) is playing.

• Like 2

No one is menacing your Britain-centred site, David Swarbrick is better than David Bowie and Carla Lane is indeed more important than.... than.... ?

are you this stupid. You literally said two hours ago that he was not a big death and now your claiming he is bigger than Bowie :wtf:

FUCK OFF.

CALM DOWN

I am calm.

Stop fucking complaining, questioning and putting up massively shit posts.

If you are unable to do that FUCK OFF.

Simples

• Like 2

For Morbidkid: it's called irony, you know?

For Lord Fellatio: Yes,maybe I tend to exaggerate but my original posts were not that bad. I'm sorry if I was tedious and I promise I will not post boring messages for the rest of my short life, but you can FUCK OFF when you want, dickhead, if you can only use dirty words in your post, monkey.

I'm sorry if I did not offend you before... you just deserved. And now put away this stupid feud because I'm not here to waste my (and your) time posting idiotic things. And don't reply, I'm tired of this.

For Morbidkid: it's called irony, you know?

For Lord Fellatio: Yes,maybe I tend to exaggerate but my original posts were not that bad. I'm sorry if I was tedious and I promise I will not post boring messages for the rest of my short life, but you can FUCK OFF when you want, dickhead, if you can only use dirty words in your post, monkey.

I'm sorry if I did not offend you before... you just deserved. And now put away this stupid feud because I'm not here to waste my (and your) time posting idiotic things. And don't reply, I'm tired of this.

We all are TBH, we have never had so many new shit posters on the forum.

• Like 2

Thought we had a thread for odd or strange sports, but alas could t find it. I searched bullfighter and got zero hits, very hard to believe we never had one.

The bullfighter Rodolfo Rodriguez, known as “El Pana”, has died from injuries he sustained in the ring a month ago, ending the longest career in Mexican bullfighting. El Pana, so called because he was once a baker (panadero), was 64 when he fought his last bull – ironically named Pan francés – on 2 May in the plaza Durango in Mexico.

The bull, catching him off guard, gored him and then threw him into the air. The injuries left him unable to move and barely able to speak, and Rodriguez is said to have asked doctors to allow him to die so that he did not have to live with tetraplegia.

SC

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/03/mexican-bullfighter-rodolfo-rodriguez-el-pana-dies-gored

Thought we had a thread for odd or strange sports, but alas could t find it. I searched bullfighter and got zero hits, very hard to believe we never had one.

The bullfighter Rodolfo Rodriguez, known as “El Pana”, has died from injuries he sustained in the ring a month ago, ending the longest career in Mexican bullfighting. El Pana, so called because he was once a baker (panadero), was 64 when he fought his last bull – ironically named Pan francés – on 2 May in the plaza Durango in Mexico.

The bull, catching him off guard, gored him and then threw him into the air. The injuries left him unable to move and barely able to speak, and Rodriguez is said to have asked doctors to allow him to die so that he did not have to live with tetraplegia.

SC

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/03/mexican-bullfighter-rodolfo-rodriguez-el-pana-dies-gored

It's under bovine attacks.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8068

• Like 2

Equus playwright Sir Peter Shaffer carks it at 90, scoring a DDP hit for one lucky theme team

You mean he was still alive a few days ago, how did I not know that?

• Like 1

Equus playwright Sir Peter Shaffer carks it at 90, scoring a DDP hit for one lucky theme team

You mean he was still alive a few days ago, how did I not know that?

As "these people are still alive and old" list geek, I didn't know you didn't know.

As recompense, Aaron T Beck, the father of CBT, is still alive and about to turn 95. That, I genuinely didn't known until recently.

Then Muhammad Ali died later that day

Rest in peace Kimbo Slice

Nothing to see here. Live fast. Die Young. Unless your Keith Richards.

• Like 1