Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Proto-drols of the Learned Elders of Zion

The only thing I note about Jews is that they usualy live longer than other people. Let's look at our list: Zsa Zsa, Kirk Douglas, Herman Wouk, Stan Lee... all Jewish. And then let's consider a man with a wild life like Jerry Lewis: would he be still alive if he was not Jewish? You can say the same about Don Rickles or others. I sincerely thought Wiesel was gonna straight into his 90s but this time I was wrong.

OK, as ever it depends on what you are trying to prove. There are indications in the US that people who class themselves as Jewish live longer. This is more likely to be due to socio-economic status rather than religion. A lot of people who ascribe to Jewishness are not particularly religious. Stan Lee for example is an agnostic. The evidence would suggest then that if you want to live longer just call yourself Jewish - or improve your social standing.

In my opinion this is due to genetic factors. Lifestyle matters, but still does not explain how Zsa Zsa or Jerry Lewis, whose lives were wild, are still alive. You can say they can pay the best doctors in the country but, in accordance to me, there's still something more linked to their DNA.

If it were something genetic you would see more Jewish people from Europe and the Usa in the supercentenarian age group,but the amount of Jewish supercenenarians seems to be similiar to the % of those in the population at 80-90 etc

• Like 1

The assination of JFK

Not another Kennedy sex scandal?

• Like 5

The assination of JFK

Assination sounds like it might have something to do with a sex scandal.

The assination of JFK

Was it a secret assination?

The assination of JFK

Not as scandalous as his assassination, which had twice the ass.

of what? The assination of JFK, D B COPPER or Hoffa's murder.

Of your murder.

1 day after the oldest American dies at 113. Creepy!

​Sir Creep

What's next. The last person who was born in the 1800s?

1 day after the oldest American dies at 113. Creepy!

​Sir Creep

What's next. The last person who was born in the 1800s?

No she is from Italy. UK-Usa up next Oldest Person from Uruguay or Uganda to complete the death in 3's

• Like 1

Guessing there isn't a not dead of 2016 thread but if there was Rowan Atkinson would be on it.

mr-bean-dead.jpg

Guessing there isn't a not dead of 2016 thread but if there was Rowan Atkinson would be on it.

mr-bean-dead.jpg

it's a hoak and I could go on about how I know this but I leave it at this. His age in that article is incorrect.

mr-bean-dead.jpg

it's a hoak and I could go on about how I know this but I leave it at this. His age in that article is incorrect.

You need to read my sentence again there is a subtle double negative and punning reference to a famous comedy show in there.

Guessing there isn't a not dead of 2016 thread but if there was Rowan Atkinson would be on it.mr-bean-dead.jpg

You need to read my sentence again there is a subtle double negative and punning reference to a famous comedy show in there.

Was he on the Abbey Road album cover by chance?

SC

Guessing there isn't a not dead of 2016 thread but if there was Rowan Atkinson would be on it.mr-bean-dead.jpg

Was he on the Abbey Road album cover by chance?

SC

He was in the Volkswagon Beetle with the 28IF number plate.

I think majority of deathlist's new picks should born in the 30s or 40s. Lots of the baby boomers are dying off now.