RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

What about the Clintons ? Hillary is rumored to be ill and Bill had serious health issues years ago.

They are almost 70.

Hillary no she is not going anywhere and bill does look a bit frail but I wouldn't consider him for the list. But he could be the first president since El bj to die below 80.

"El bj"? I see what you did there :lol:

why does toast have more likes than me?!? I am the one who came up with the joke you clowns!!!!
Maybe it's your inherent charm.

1. Leah Bracknell

AA Gill

John Wetton

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Eileen Derbyshire

Paul Gascoine

Diane Athil

Jimmy Carter

Henry Kissinger

Rev Billy Graham

Joe Jackson

Sheila Mercier

Bruce Forsyth

Clive James

Prunella Scales

Nicholas Parsons

Valerie Harper

Prince Philip

Queen Elizabeth

Dennis Skinner

• Like 1

1. AA McGill

Do you mean AA Gill? Or is this his lesser known (and non-obitable) Caledonian cousin? :smileyd:

1. AA McGill

Do you mean AA Gill? Or is this his lesser known (and non-obitable) Caledonian cousin? :smileyd:

Obviously meant AA Gill.

Queen Elizabeth

Was jumping out of an airplane a few years ago for the Olympics,can easily see her making it past 100 like her mum

• Like 2

Queen Elizabeth

Was jumping out of an airplane a few years ago for the Olympics,can easily see her making it past 100 like her mum

So who's going to tell him guys?

• Like 1

1. Leah Bracknell
  2. AA Gill
  3. John Wetton
  4. Zsa Zsa Gabor
  5. Eileen Derbyshire
  6. Paul Gascoine
  7. Diane Athil
  8. Jimmy Carter
  9. Henry Kissinger
  10. Rev Billy Graham
  11. Joe Jackson
  12. Sheila Mercier
  13. Bruce Forsyth
  14. Clive James
  15. Prunella Scales
  16. Nicholas Parsons
  17. Valerie Harper
  18. Prince Philip
  19. Queen Elizabeth
  20. Dennis Skinner

Find it hard to disagree with any of those.Not entirely sure about Skinner though.

Heres my top 20 must haves:

1)A A Gill

2)Colin Meads

3)Piers Sellers

4)King Michael of Romania

5)Zsa Zsa Gabor

6)Billy Graham

7)Fidel Castro

8)George H.W Bush

9)Kirk Douglas

10)Jake LaMotta

11)Clare Hollingworth

12)David Rockefeller

13)Clive James

14)Leah Bracknell

15)Nobby Stiles

16)Tony Booth

17)Ray Wilson

18)Stephen Hawking

19)Leslie Phillips

20)Helmut Kohl

Queen Elizabeth

She doesn't look a day over 42.

queen.jpg

• Like 1

Queen Elizabeth

She doesn't look a day over 42.

queen.jpg

I thought that was Dick Emery for a moment.

• Like 1

• Leah Bracknell
  • AA Gill
  • John Wetton
  • Zsa Zsa Gabor
  • Eileen Derbyshire
  • Paul Gascoine
  • Diane Athil
  • Jimmy Carter
  • Henry Kissinger
  • Rev Billy Graham
  • Joe Jackson
  • Sheila Mercier
  • Bruce Forsyth
  • Clive James
  • Prunella Scales
  • Nicholas Parsons
  • Valerie Harper
  • Prince Philip
  • Queen Elizabeth
  • Dennis Skinner
Find it hard to disagree with any of those.Not entirely sure about Skinner though.

Heres my top 20 must haves:

1)A A Gill

2)Colin Meads

3)Piers Sellers

4)King Michael of Romania

5)Zsa Zsa Gabor

6)Billy Graham

7)Fidel Castro

8)George H.W Bush

9)Kirk Douglas

10)Jake LaMotta

11)Clare Hollingworth

12)David Rockefeller

13)Clive James

14)Leah Bracknell

15)Nobby Stiles

16)Tony Booth

17)Ray Wilson

18)Stephen Hawking

19)Leslie Phillips

20)Helmut Kohl

If I were you I would have added Gay Bryne, Luke Halquinn, Craig Sager and Stefan Karl Stefansson.

Arizona Cardinals (NFL) head coach Bruce Arians has been hospitalized twice in the past couple months with chest pains.

I understand we've had a couple sports-related Americans this year in the List of the Lost, but I don't think a head coach should fear missing a U.K. Obit (see Dennis Green this year). Would be an interesting pick by the committee just to change things up a little, they got 49 other picks to be stodgy and hackneyed with.

SC

http://www.si.com/nfl/video/2016/11/21/cardinals-coach-bruce-arians-hospitalized-arizona-chest-pains

If I were you I would have added Gay Bryne, Luke Halquinn,

I'm detecting a conspiracy on this thread to deliberately throw others off the scent

• Like 3

Downloaded Planet Earth 2 in 1080p, and the one thing I took away was Sur David is bloated in the face.

Must've been filmed last year, so gotta be a contender.

Pope Francis

Why is he in danger in the near future.

Downloaded Planet Earth 2 in 1080p, and the one thing I took away was Sur David is bloated in the face.

Must've been filmed last year, so gotta be a contender.

Sir David was recently interviewed on one of em YouTube channels.* He seemed to still possess his marbles (and as healthy as a 90 year old could get), although he might have intended PE2 to be his swan song.

*Interview from 3:00 (you might wanna fast forward cause it's quite boring):

• Like 1

Oh, he still is lucid, but HD filming is never kind to folk.

And you're bang on the mark that PE2 is his 'legacy'.

• Like 2

I'm assuming that there won't be a thread focused solely on people who should be on deathlist 2017.

I'm assuming that there won't be a thread focused solely on people who should be on deathlist 2017.

How about the ideas and possibilities for 2017 thread? Oh.........hang on.......

My take on this page is that it's a place to post possibilities for any death pool in the coming year. It is my favorite thread because I sometimes get a nugget of information I can use.

This is why I suggested it.

How about the ideas and possibilities for 2017 thread? Oh.........hang on.......
I feel that this is for any dead pools in general. Of course, you don't have to listen...

My take on this page is that it's a place to post possibilities for any death pool in the coming year. It is my favorite thread because I sometimes get a nugget of information I can use.

This is why I suggested it.

I feel that this is for any dead pools in general. Of course, you don't have to listen...

We could have threads specifically about certain individuals or common groupings, like sportspeople, politicians etc.

I still think this could be solved by a Fantasy booking the Deathlist thread. Then all year round folk could do these "25 I'd axe" etc role playing to their hearts content, and leave the Ideas thread for actual Ideas. That's just me, though.

• Like 1

There is normally a "Who should be on the Deathlist 20XX?" post put up at this time of year, someone put one up a few weeks ago and the mods after years of a convention being set that I&PF20XX and WSBOTD20XX ran concurrently for the last month of the year, had a change of heart.

There is a Deathlist shadowlists thread, although that serves a slightly different function to the WSBOTD20XX thread in that it's for entire shadowlist, not names we think should be on there.

The idea of WSBOTD20XX appeared to be it'd be the one the committee'd actually bother reading, because I&PF20XX was normally far too long to bother there arses with. It's worked for a number of years, I'm not normally one to ask what the f**k the mods/admins are doing, as it's actually their site and their rules, but come on guys what the f**k - with the above considered - is the justification for shutting the WSBOTD20XX thread - I'm starting thing the poster who posted might have been on the unfair end of prejudgement based on it being him who postedm and the mods, rather than admitting their error are starting to hope the issues disappears. Just let us have both threads please, like we have every other effing year!

• Like 1

Here's ten names I feel are worthy of consideration by others (and indeed the committee) for whatever list your doing.

Some of the names I'm a bit surprised aren't more popular choices previously.

Anyway just some suggestions

The Dowager Duchess of Grafton - 96 year old aristocrat guaranteed an obituary in The Daily Telegraph and pretty much The Times also.

Lord Snowden 86 year old ex husband of Princess Margaret

Hans Rausing SNR 90 year old Swedish billionaire who inherited the lucrative Tetrapak empire

Burt Bacharach

Pierre Cardin 94 year old Italian born French Fashion designer

Moon Landrieu 86 year old Former US Secretary of housing and Urban development in Jimmy Carter's cabinet. Guaranteed a broadsheet obituary imo

Tam Dalyell former Labour MP and "originater " of the famous "West Lothian question"

87 year old golden era Hollywood star Arlene Dahl

89 year old Oscar winning actor Sidney Poitier-also notable for being the first African American actor to win a best actor Oscar.

Ageing showbiz veteran Lionel Blair

Cheers ☺👍

Here's ten names I feel are worthy of consideration by others (and indeed the committee) for whatever list your doing.

Some of the names I'm a bit surprised aren't more popular choices previously.

Anyway just some suggestions

The Dowager Duchess of Grafton - 96 year old aristocrat guaranteed an obituary in The Daily Telegraph and pretty much The Times also.

Lord Snowden 86 year old ex husband of Princess Margaret

Hans Rausing SNR 90 year old Swedish billionaire who inherited the lucrative Tetrapak empire

Burt Bacharach

Pierre Cardin 94 year old Italian born French Fashion designer

Moon Landrieu 86 year old Former US Secretary of housing and Urban development in Jimmy Carter's cabinet. Guaranteed a broadsheet obituary imo

Tam Dalyell former Labour MP and "originater " of the famous "West Lothian question"

87 year old golden era Hollywood star Arlene Dahl

89 year old Oscar winning actor Sidney Poitier-also notable for being the first African American actor to win a best actor Oscar.

Ageing showbiz veteran Lionel Blair

Cheers ☺

Hans Rausing - dad of the hopeless Meth-head, right?

How is the young caner doing these days?